/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this commiting shirk

ak0016
12-29-2016, 05:24 PM
I had a thought of calling someone the greatest i smiled to the thought not sure. I had thoughts previous to that im not sure i was smiling to the previous thoughts or smiling to the thought of calling someone the greatest. After a few seconds it happened i got anxious.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aaj
12-29-2016, 07:51 PM
All depends on your intentions. Muhammad Ali said:

"I'm not the greatest. I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round. I'm the boldest, the prettiest, the most superior, most scientific, most skillfullest fighter in the ring today."

But he also said/believed no one is greater than Allah. We know he was talking in context of his skills in boxing and in the ring and nothing like shirk.

ak0016
12-29-2016, 07:54 PM
I was not thinking like lordship but maybe like as a good person or like a easy going person or a person who did a favor for you or exageration in my mind im not a
sure.

aaj
12-29-2016, 08:05 PM
Don't over think it then bro. I think Malcolm X was great but doesn't mean i'm equating him to Allah. Just keep it simple :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ak0016
12-29-2016, 08:12 PM
i feel relaxed know thinking i did not do shirk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.