/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Funny story from International Affairs class

Mustafa16
12-29-2016, 07:26 PM
There was a class clown in our international affairs class...here is a funny story....

Will wanted to be a sponsor on the draft resolution for a mock model in conference in class.....this means that he is recognized as having contributed to the paper significantly, AND wants to see debate....signatories simply want to see debate....he begged rogan, the best student in the class....but he said no....we were also having a fundraiser for NGOs, so Will "jokingly" bribed Rogan, and said, "if I give you this money, consider making me a sponsor," so rogan took the money, and said, "you still can't be a sponsor" will said, " wait, I was just joking, giveme my money back!!!!" rogan refused. so will tried pickpocketing him,and rogan stopped him, saying, "I'm from south Africa, I know what pickpocketing feels like....."will then said in his speech, " there are certain delegates here, I'm not going to give names, but I tried offering money as a joke, and they took it seriously and stole my money.....the money which I EARNED! I call them a dirty delegate......I think they should be punished..." one of the student teachers said, "will, you were getting off topic, if you said that in a real model UN conference, you would be kicked out...."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.