/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The stress I am going through is hurting me so much

anonymous
12-30-2016, 02:32 AM
So because of the retarded idiot I am I searched up Dr Zakir Naik memes to see what I find, and I stumbled upon this meme where he was smiling and pointing and the caption read Jahannam is waiting for you brother.

I chuckled, and then I'm in panic now if I made fun of Islam. I feel like I didn't because I wouldn't laugh at this if my parents said it I laughed because his accent is a bit odd and funny to me so I laughed. I feel like I laughed at him, which is a sin but not as bad as kufr, instead of Islam. If there was any other caption there I would've still laughed because the picture of him is funny.

Please answer me I'm in a terrible and hard stress now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
12-30-2016, 06:10 AM
I think I get what you're saying. Brother Zakir has a very thick Indian accent and that may be funny to some. Just tell Allah azza wa jal that you're sorry for laughing at brother Zakir. Making Tawba is easy. It's amazing how the Lord will forgive us, no matter how large or small the sin is. All praise be to Allah :)

drac16
12-30-2016, 06:11 AM
[double post. sorry]

azc
12-30-2016, 06:16 AM
If you have doubts in your heart of omitting sin then seek forgiveness. Allah swt is merciful. Btw i am not impressed by Dr zakir naik

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Reminder
12-30-2016, 07:15 AM
Say Astafurghlah!

greenhill
12-30-2016, 08:15 AM
Don't beat yourself up about it.

It is hard for me to define Dr Zakir Naik and I am undecided about him. He has good points.

But on laughing, it is you by yourself, not in front of him uncontrollably spasming! But even the funniest joke eventually becomes nothing. The point is what is the message you seek? It is not about how or the mannerism in which it was conveyed.

Sometimes I find Allah let's you have answers for a moment and then He takes it back. And you spend years searching for it again and then in conversation or something, someone says it again and you go "That's it!' and forget again after half hour… I guess, some things/answers are just not meant for you to have.

:peace:

Muslim_girl3563
12-30-2016, 11:17 AM
If you feel guilty then ask forgiveness from Allah and after dua, THINK that Allah has forgiven you. Think that his mercy is bigger than your sin. I've gone through the same situation, i repented a lot but i always thought that he has not forgiven me and always felt depressed, my life was worse then. But when i started to believe and put trust in Allah.. i felt that he has forgiven me and I started to feel happy. Allah says in the Quran: "Disappointment (hopelesness) is a sin". So don't be hopeless ever because if you are disappointed from Allah then you are still comitting a sin.. if you have asked anything then think he has listened to you. When he can forgive Shirk after tawbah, then he can forgive anything.

anatolian
12-30-2016, 11:44 AM
Zakir Naik's english accent makes me laugh too although I too dont have a "Holly British Accent" :D But this is also the consequence of colonialism. Is there anything more normal than speaking a foreign language with your native language's accent?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.