/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My imaan is weak and I'm on the verge on converting please help me I love Allah and I

hassan hussain
12-30-2016, 11:31 PM
For the last couple of months I've been coming across videos that show people having testimonies of seeing Jesus and claming there is no Allah.this has effected me in a Big way as I cannot pray to Allah with sincerity without this thought keep appearing.please help my Muslim brothers and sister as I know islaam is the true religion but I cannot get this thought that i might be praying to someone beside God

I have been watching a lot of islaam videos lately and I came across the one video that caught my attention, the video was about a man who had a testimony of seeing Jesus who said Allah didn't exist.This really affected me as I don't pray like I did before plz can u tell me what to do In order to get that video out of my head and how to restore my faith in allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ruglifeTX
12-31-2016, 01:45 PM
Assalamulakum! I grew up a Christian . Your first issue is you have to realize that the christians worship the same God as Muslims. The only difference is language of the name being spoken. Arab Christians also call god Allah . Second visions of Jesus . Let's put it this way . When I look at the clouds laying in the park with my children I see dinosaurs but that doesn't really mean there is a dinosaur there. You can have that same passion for Islam that Christians have for Christianity. If you are ok with it I may private message you so we can speak further .

azc
12-31-2016, 01:55 PM
The person who said all this nonsense is a liar. Why you have trusted a random person whereas you believe in Islam. Nobody can be more truthful than our prophet s.a.w. Sometimes Our eyes, ear and mind can fail to distinguish what is right and what is wrong but the msg of our prophet s.a.w can NEVER be wrong. Stop watching such videos and stop reading false articles/books of orientalist etc. Keep in touch with scholars and noble Muslims. Recite this dua after 5 times salah. ''Rab bana la tu ziq quloobana ba da iz ha day tana wa hab lana mil ladunka rah ma inna ka antal wah hab''. May Allah swt keep you steadfast on deen and bless you with strongest level of Iman. Ameen

hassan hussain
12-31-2016, 02:08 PM
Jazakallah but not only this I have been seeing people coming bak from the Dead saying Jesus saved them
From hell

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Akeyi
12-31-2016, 02:28 PM
Sure Ali imran 3 19 Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam

The things christians say that

Sure Meryem

19:90
The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation

That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.

M.I.A.
12-31-2016, 02:33 PM
well.. if you ever see jesus (as) take a picture.

or buy some google glasses.. or a go pro.. for that definitive insta moment..

or insurance purposes.

most people just name drop their mum or something.

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 02:42 PM
Isa is a prophet. And now people would be in wrong path following his sharia. Because when isa came back he will be on Prophet Muhammed SAV's sharia. So we need to follow our prophet's sharia.

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 02:43 PM
I dont know how to edit message but maybe isa came back i am not sure about that.

hassan hussain
12-31-2016, 02:44 PM
Does anybody have any tips on how I could restore my faith and belief in Allah

azc
12-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Have you not read all the posts yet...?

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 03:53 PM
FIRST ASK YOURSELF THIS DO YOU BELIEVE THAT ISA IS A PROPHET: THAT IS A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

AND I SUGGEST THIS BOOK

http://www.erisale.com/index.jsp?loc...tent.en.201.15

azc
12-31-2016, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hassan hussain
Jazakallah but not only this I have been seeing people coming bak from the Dead saying Jesus saved themFrom hell
can dead men come back...? How can one trust it...? If someone tomorrow claims to be Jesus, will you trust him..?

M.I.A.
12-31-2016, 04:27 PM
..anybody watching westworld? amazing.

piXie
12-31-2016, 06:21 PM
:salamext:

How old are you and how much do you know about Islam?

You need to stop watching strange and weird videos and believe everything you hear and see. Build upon your Islamic knowledge by watching these video lessons on Tawheed.

This is the first one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OImFeTDtM

May Allah guide you. Aameen

hassan hussain
12-31-2016, 09:48 PM
I'm 16 and I know a fair amount about islam

ruglifeTX
12-31-2016, 11:16 PM
I'm 16 and I know a fair amount about islam
If you are in an area with a good masjid there are Sunday school programs and start going to the masjid more. I have been going during my free time just to study the books there. If it is ok with you I will start sending you some information that really helped me grow as a Muslim

hassan hussain
12-31-2016, 11:18 PM
I would really appreciate it

drac16
12-31-2016, 11:19 PM
What would you say to Krishna's student, Arjun, who saw Krishna in his universal form? what would you say to Joseph Smith who saw God in a forest? why believe in just the one vision and not the other ones? my point is that every religion has it's own stories about visions. To single out a christian vision is illogical. We, in Islam, have our own stories and visions. Prophet Muhammad [peace be upon him] traveled to Jerusalem in one night and led the prophets in prayer, so why do you not believe that?

sister herb
12-31-2016, 11:24 PM
Jazakallah but not only this I have been seeing people coming bak from the Dead saying Jesus saved them
From hell
Where you have seen those people? In real or in videos? Have you ever realised that anybody can make any kind of videos he likes? The only limit is his imagination. Not wise to believe that they all are true.

talibilm
12-31-2016, 11:46 PM
For the last couple of months I've been coming across videos that show people having testimonies of seeing Jesus and claming there is no Allah.this has effected me in a Big way as I cannot pray to Allah with sincerity without this thought keep appearing.please help my Muslim brothers and sister as I know islaam is the true religion but I cannot get this thought that i might be praying to someone beside God

I have been watching a lot of islaam videos lately and I came across the one video that caught my attention, the video was about a man who had a testimony of seeing Jesus who said Allah didn't exist.This really affected me as I don't pray like I did before plz can u tell me what to do In order to get that video out of my head and how to restore my faith in allah
:sl: bro

Better listen to a Revert who knows more than all of us muslims put together and @GINGERBEARDMAN is a revert too so give a good read to this thread inshallah all your doubts would be cleared

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ht=yusha+evans

Also listen to 30 year old experienced Bible Scholar once a hard core evangelist . who has become agnostic since he felt he was duped for more than three decades saying the existing New testaments had eye witnesses & after finding 10,000's of Errors & contradictions

Bart Erhman '' Are the New testaments reliable ? ''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-cZncVmtIU

read & ponder on every word in the first post of this thread which could be sufficient enough to prove Islam is the truth

https://www.islamicboard.com/seerah/...l?#post2939035

hassan hussain
12-31-2016, 11:54 PM
Sister herb Ive seen them in videos

azc
01-01-2017, 02:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by drac16
What would you say to Krishna's student, Arjun, who saw Krishna in his universal form? what would you say to Joseph Smith who saw God in a forest? why believe in just the one vision and not the other ones? my point is that every religion has it's own stories about visions. To single out a christian vision is illogical. We, in Islam, have our own stories and visions. Prophet Muhammad [peace be upon him] traveled to Jerusalem in one night and led the prophets in prayer, so why do you not believe that?
he is only 16 yrs and needs guidance and suggestions. Help him if you can bro.

Al Sultan
01-01-2017, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by drac16
The thing is... Why do these visions appear ?.. Like Krishna, we don't believe in Hinduism, so why do its followers see such visions ?.. Same with the Christian.. Why?... Is this the work of Satan ?

sister herb
01-01-2017, 11:26 AM
Sister herb Ive seen them in videos
And you believe those kind of videos are true then?

You better put all from YouTube (and similar sources) to the boycott. The Shaytan makes any kind of tricks to put the distrust to your mind. Don´t let him to do so. People can live well without watching videos from so unreliable source like YouTube.

Umm Malik
01-01-2017, 02:46 PM
first of all you are still a Muslim inshallah and all this things seems to be a kind of whispering of shaytan because you still look as a Muslim who belive in Allah and fear to disobey him or to think bad of him* so that you are asking hopefully
As for the Christianity I will speak later but I would like to begin with the atheist thinking ... you know the atheist are belive just in mind and logic ... they just believe in what they see even though they are already believing in a lot of things which they didn't see
But they hear about and trust it
A lot of things didn't exist before and it became a reality* now .. just because we see it
If I told a parson in 1920 for example* that there is a small Creatures in them bodies they will think me as a mad and what about if I told them that they will be able to speak with another parson with a small device they can't belive that... because they didn't see or they didn't understand how ... but ad long as we see this microbes or even just hear about from the trust people we belive in it and as long as we see how the phone can be contacted and with just a click you can call a voice or video call and it became a fact for us and it became easy to understand* even for the younger
But ... because Allah is more that the capacity of our head and because our head is not perfect and day by day we know more how we weren't knowing any thing but a few
Don't be as the people who saying we don't believe in anything but they yet believe in them imperfect mindes

Do Belive in Allah and take his book when you be afraid of those things ... read the Quran and see what Allah wanted from you and that Allah says in the Quran
Allah - there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kursi extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

And coming back to the question of Christianity,
Those are some things which show you that we are the Muslims and the Christian belive in the same god but just we are belive that the Christianity have some changes* and interpolation

OBEYING COMMANDMENTS OF ALLAH IS SUBMITTING YOUR WILL TO ALLAH

A.

Abstaining from alcohol
Al-Qur'an 5:90
Proverbs 20:1
Wine is a mocker and beer a brawler; whoever is led astray by them is not wise.

Ephesians 5:18
Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit,

B.

Abstaining from prohibited food
Al-Qur'an 5:5
( 5 ) This day [all] good foods have been made lawful, and the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And [lawful in marriage are] chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the Scripture before you, when you have given them their due compensation, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse or taking [secret] lovers. And whoever denies the faith - his work has become worthless, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

Al-Qur'an 2:173, 5:3, 6:145, 16:115
( 173 ) He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

( 3 ) Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah, and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

( 145 ) Say, "I do not find within that which was revealed to me [anything] forbidden to one who would eat it unless it be a dead animal or blood spilled out or the flesh of swine - for indeed, it is impure - or it be [that slaughtered in] disobedience, dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], then indeed, your Lord is Forgiving and Merciful."
( 115 ) He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

(i)

Dead meat
Leviticus 17:15

"'Anyone, whether native-born or foreigner, who eats anything found dead or torn by wild animals must wash their clothes and bathe with water, and they will be ceremonially unclean till evening; then they will be clean.

Deuteronomy 14:21

Do not eat anything you find already dead. You may give it to the foreigner residing in any of your towns, and they may eat it, or you may sell it to any other foreigner. But you are a people holy to the LORD your God. Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk.

(ii)

Blood
Genesis 9:4,

"But you must not eat meat that has its lifeblood still in it

Leviticus 17:14

because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off."

Deuteronomy 12:16,

But you must not eat the blood; pour it out on the ground like water.

I Samuel 14:33

Then someone said to Saul, "Look, the men are sinning against the LORD by eating meat that has blood in it." "You have broken faith," he said. "Roll a large stone over here at once."

Acts 15:29

You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things. Farewell

(iii)

Pork is prohibited
Leviticus 11:7-8
7and the pig, for though it divides the hoof, thus making a split hoof, it does not chew cud, it is unclean to you. 8‘You shall not eat of their flesh nor touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.
9‘These you may eat, whatever is in the water: all that have fins and scales, those in the water, in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. 10‘But whatever is in the seas and in the rivers that does not have fins and scales among all the teeming life of the water, and among all the living creatures that are in the water, they are detestable things to you, 11and they shall be abhorrent to you; you may not eat of their flesh, and their carcasses you shall detest. 12‘Whatever in the water does not have fins and scales is abhorrent to you

Deuteronomy 14:8

The pig is also unclean; although it has a divided hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses

Isaiah 65:2-5

All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations--
a people who continually provoke me to my very face, offering sacrifices in gardens and burning incense on altars of brick;
who sit among the graves and spend their nights keeping secret vigil; who eat the flesh of pigs, and whose pots hold broth of impure meat;
who say, 'Keep away; don't come near me, for I am too sacred for you!' Such people are smoke in my nostrils, a fire that keeps burning all day

(vi)

Food on which names beside Allah have been invoked
Acts 15:29;

You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things. Farewell.

Revelation 2:14
Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality.

Dressing Modestly
(i)

Al-Qur'an 24:30
( 30 ) Tell the believing men to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what they do.

Mathew 5:27-28

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.'
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Six Criteria for Hijab in Islam
Deuteronomy 22:5

A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

I Timothy 2:9 e.g. of Mary

I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,

I Corinthians 11:5-6

But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head--it is the same as having her head shaved.
For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

E.
Circumcision
Acts 7:8

Then he gave Abraham the covenant of circumcision. And Abraham became the father of Isaac and circumcised him eight days after his birth. Later Isaac became the father of Jacob, and Jacob became the father of the twelve patriarchs.

John 7:22

Yet, because Moses gave you circumcision (though actually it did not come from Moses, but from the patriarchs), you circumcise a boy on the Sabbath.

Luke 2:21

On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he was conceived.

F.
In short, every Muslim should follow all the Commandments of Allah (swt) and His Messenger Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and abstain from the things they have prohibited.

CONCLUSION

(a)
If Christian is a person who follows the teachings of Christ (pbuh) and not one who worships Christ (pbuh). (We are more Christian than the Christians themselves).

(b)
Muslim is a person who submits his will to Allah.
Jesus (pbuh) said, "not my will but thy will be done." i.e. Muslim.
John 5:30

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

So say : houwwa alawwalou WA al'akhirou WA dahirou wa lbatinou .. wa houwwa bi koulli shayiin alim
"* He is the First and the Last, the Ascendant and the Intimate, and He is, of all things, Knowing." 57:3
{هُوَ الْأَوَّلُ وَالْآخِرُ وَالظَّاهِرُ وَالْبَاطِنُ ۖ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ} [الحديد : 3]
And say : Allah, allahu rabbi la oushrikou bihi shay'a

Allah , Allah is my lord I didn't associate any thing with him
الله، الله ربي لا أشرك به شيئا
I hope this will help
May Allah guide you and help you and keep us in his way
Amen

Good brother
01-01-2017, 03:00 PM
assalam alaikum
watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc7Rt3KJDoo

talibilm
01-03-2017, 02:38 AM
error of double post

talibilm
01-03-2017, 02:39 AM

:sl:

also read here post #3

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-of-the-Cross&

and watch this video from Bart Erhman who gives clear cut Proof for the contradiction of crucifixtion and How the Polytheist Greeks, in which the NT was first translated was influenced by Greek polytheist beliefs that Gods took human wife and begot children and their son became son of God (one style of Christians claim but there 41000 denominations among Christians each with his own view about Jesus , so you have heared only one of them ;D or you will do this :exhausted:phew)

talibilm
01-03-2017, 02:41 AM

also read here post #3

and watch this video from Bart Erhman who gives clear cut Proof for the contradiction of crucifixtion and How the Polytheist Greeks, in which the NT was first translated was influenced by Greek polytheist beliefs that Gods took human wife and begot children and their son became son of God (one style of Christians claim but there are 41000 denominations among Christians each with his own view about Jesus how he became Son of God and other issues , so you have heard only one of them ;D or you will do this :exhausted & :phew)

talibilm
01-03-2017, 02:44 AM

also read here post #3

and watch this video from Bart Erhman who gives clear cut Proof for the contradiction of crucifixtion and How the Polytheist Greeks, in which the NT was first translated was influenced by Greek polytheist beliefs that Gods took human wife and begot children and their son became son of God ( A few denominations of Christians claim that but there are 41000 denominations among Christians each with his own view about Jesus how he became Son of God and other issues , so you have heard just one of them ;D or iif heard from many you will do this :exhausted & :phew)

talibilm
01-03-2017, 02:46 AM

also read here post #3

and watch this video from Bart Erhman who gives clear cut Proof for the contradiction of crucifixtion and How the Polytheist Greeks, in which the NT was first translated was influenced by Greek polytheist beliefs that Gods took human wife and begot children and their son became son of God ( A few denominations of Christians claim that but there are 41000 denominations among Christians each with his own view about Jesus how he became Son of God and other issues , so you have heard just one of them ;D or if heard from many of them you will do :heated::nervous: this :exhausted & :phew)

talibilm
01-03-2017, 02:47 AM

also read here post #3

and watch this video from Bart Erhman who gives clear cut Proof for the contradiction of crucifixtion and How the Polytheist Greeks, in which the NT was first translated was influenced by Greek polytheist beliefs that Gods took human wife and begot children and their son became son of God ( A few denominations of Christians claim that but there are 41000 denominations among Christians each with his own view about Jesus how he became Son of God and other issues , so you have heard just one of them ;D or if heard from many of them you will do this :heated::nervous: & this :exhausted & :phew)

talibilm
01-03-2017, 02:49 AM

also read here post #3

and watch this video from Bart Erhman who gives clear cut Proof for the contradiction of crucifixtion and How the Polytheist Greeks, in which the NT was first translated was influenced by Greek polytheist beliefs that Gods took human wife and begot children and their son became son of God ( A few denominations of Christians claim that but there are 41000 denominations among Christians each with his own view about Jesus how he became Son of God and other issues , so you have heard just one of them ;D or if you heard from many of them you will do this :heated: & this :nervous: & this :exhausted & :phew lol)

greenhill
01-03-2017, 02:45 PM
First I welcome you to the forum. You 'appear' to me as a young and impressionable 'man'.

This is a place for people to promote islam and increase our understanding, in syaa Allah, via good discussions and sharing. There is a rich and diverse topics to lose days if not weeks!

Your iman is weak. Go to places where you can strengthen it. Don't go places where it can be shaken. It is a bit like watching an American scary movie. You know it is a haunted house, why spend a night there? why explore a spooky sound? …with a miserly torchlight? Get out!!

Islam is about submitting to Allah. Submitting to His Will. That we believe in Him and do His bidding. How do we do His bidding? We follow the examples of the prophets sent, each for their time. For those people after the final prophet, Muhammad pbuh., they have him as an example and the Quran as a guide. The Quran itself has provided many miracles in many different dimensions. Yet it is largely brushed under the carpet. No other books written can match it in any single dimension, yet many muslims themselves do not open it to read it.

It is the cold hard truth. Not many people like to know the cold hard truth because it could either be glad tidings or a chilling warning, and most do not like warnings so they try feign ignorance. Would it work?

You should read the stories of the prophets and of Muhammad s.a.w.

Wishing you a good stay.

:peace:

Nisthar
01-03-2017, 05:41 PM
You are right.

The man who is saying this has no proof. Everyone know he can't get a proof for his claim. Then OP should stop wasting time watching these types of videos. These videos from non muslims are uploaded just to offend muslims and islam.

hassan hussain
02-18-2017, 09:06 PM
Guys please give me solutions to stop watching these kinds of videos I've started to again and my love for allah is going please help

Aaqib
02-18-2017, 11:59 PM
Hasn't the advice been given to you??

Umm♥Layth
02-19-2017, 12:30 AM
One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'

Mark 12:29-12:31
What else do you need to make yourself stop?

Shamnadanu
02-19-2017, 09:48 AM
Guys please give me solutions to stop watching these kinds of videos I've started to again and my love for allah is going please help
Read Quran...hear Tafsir of quran...

Simple_Person
02-19-2017, 10:43 AM
Brother, the problem is your heart, while your mind is lacking the foundation.

Let me give you some example. There is music that can make somebody cry or emotional. This is a very smart way to persua people in to believing something or doing something, without giving them a solid argument. This is what i think is also why musical instruments are forbidden in Islam. When the mind has no foundation, the heart is a wild animal that runs everywhere and easily tamed by people who are planning to use him.

So what is the solution to this?

Every human being has a mind. This mind can process information and see what action needs to be taken after processing it. As a more tangible example. You see it is raining outside, you grab a umbrella. Because you know if i go outside without a umbrella, i will get wet. So what is this foundation that i am talking about?

There are Allah knows how many religions. Each and every one of those religions have VALID arguments that you should follow that religion INCLUDING Christianity. However, just because they have VALID arguments, does not mean they are free of invalid arguments. They say there is a God. This is indeed a VALID argument. As based on logic, rationality and reason, we come to a conclusion that this universe CANNOT exists without being created. This whole balance in this universe cannot be because of "chance". So indeed there must be a God. There is by the way even more deeper and philosophical answer, but i will keep it simple in'sha'Allah.

Now let's look for example a INVALID argument. Every human being has desires. So also the sexual desire and thus wanting to have a relationship with another man/woman. This is the BASIC natural instinct of a human being. Referring from this instinct as the sense of celibacy, goes AGAINST this basic human nature. Which means, you CANNOT say i have the reproductive organs, but i decide to not use them to procreate. This makes celibacy which is practiced in Christianity a contradicting matter to the human nature. Which makes Christianity of the modern age false religion. It may contain truths for example the valid argument we used a God exists, but it also contains falsehood. Which by default this religion is false.

Another invalid example. Christianity allows drinking of alcohol. However science has showed us, that NOT drinking alcohol, is BETTER for the human body than drinking it. So by default by drinking alcohol, is poison to the body. Which makes it contradictory to logic, rationality and reason.

Another invalid example. Christians say, father, son and the hole ghost. It is three, but is one. However mathematics says 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. I had this question in my mind and a answer that i have gained from it was "it is like fire. fuel, oxygen and heat..is fire. But in the Bible Jesus says "my father is greater than i". Which doesn't make sense and contradictory to "fuel + oxygen + heat". As they all are equal and in need. You cannot say, one is better than the other. If something is better, that means the other things are "useless" and not necessary. Which means indeed contradictory as "fuel + oxygen + heat" are equal to create fire. I have also heard another answer of God being mysterious. However, this is ALSO contradictory to the fact of we human beings are limited beings. God has MADE us, so He knows our limitations. Why should He give us something that we cannot understand the basic principle of right? I mean you will not give a book from university to a toddler, as the toddler will not understand it because of his limitations. So again makes Christianity of the modern age false.

Another invalid example: Christianity says when somebody hits you, turn the other cheek. In the sense of ..do not fight. However we a woman is assaulted by a man, she automatically defends her self. Her BASIC human nature kicks in and defends it self. So if this whole turn the other cheek was indeed true, why does the BASIC human nature defends it self when being assaulted? So again contradictory.

Next invalid example: Christianity itself says do not eat pork, but Christians say everything that has been eaten comes out from the other side. However science has showed us that what you eat in filth will be absorbed by the body and what is left will be disposed of from the other side. Which means the a lot of bacteria that contains in pork meat that science has shown will be absorbed in to the body. Again contradictory.

Another invalid example i later on heard which is logical: Christians have a necklace or symbol of a cross referring to Jesus(pbuh). However again, who would have miniature pistol hanging around their neck if a person who was killed by a gun to remember it by..very illogical indeed.

You lack this intellectual foundation and because of that your heart is easily persuaded by Christianity. You lack the understanding of Islam and mostly i blame your close relatives for it, as many themselves don't understand what Islam is all about.

Hayaa8
02-20-2017, 12:39 AM
As Salam alaikum

Be open minded

First of all

Can you really believe that there is no god at all?...

No right?...

Christianity is a religion that has been tampered with
Christianity is not perfect

Islam is the only solution to our problems
Even the marriage rights in Islam are so perfect
.I have been having struggled with my faith the same way you did but I'm trying to defeat those wrong thoughts

Start performing your Salah

Read the Quran In English

Stay away from the bible

Eric H
02-20-2017, 08:24 AM
Greetings nd peace be with you hassan hussain;
Like Oscar Wilde famously said, I can resist everything.................................... apart from temptation.

Life is a journey, always one day at a time, and you might have another eighty years on this Earth, a lot of temptation will come your way. Some days you will be strong, others you will be weak, we spend a lifetime fighting these battles.

Never give up hope that Allah loves you, and he wants you to succeed, the more you can pray, the more it will help you overcome your temptations.

May you be blessed, and may you be a blessing to those you love and care for.

Eric

hassan hussain
02-22-2017, 01:59 PM
It is not the bible It's the fact that people have near death experiences and have claimed that Jesus saved them.This is not just one person there is a whole YouTube channel full of people who claim to have seen Jesus

Simple_Person
02-22-2017, 03:21 PM
It is not the bible It's the fact that people have near death experiences and have claimed that Jesus saved them.This is not just one person there is a whole YouTube channel full of people who claim to have seen Jesus
You are aware of shayateen right? Back when i was an atheist, i had a strong believe in aliens and the sightings and paintings of them etc. etc. When i became an Muslim, i understood all of these things. iblies (shaytan) has promised Allah(swt) that he will let the human being astray. With EVERYTHING that he's got.

Looking at his strategy, you see for example things coming back each time. Same pattern. For example you see A LOT of resembles between Christianity of today and Shia-Islam. What is this? Obsession. There is Allah(swt) in Islam and in Christianity they call it (The Father). Besides this, in Shia-Islam there is Ali (ra) and in Christianity there is the son (Jesus (as) ). You can in both cases see that both groups are OBSESSED not with God, but with something besides God. In Christianity EVERYTHING goes through Jesus. No day goes by without Jesus so to say. In Shia-Islam EXACTLY the same. They are OBSESSED with Ali(ra). Both humans and nothing to do with God self, but yet..God is somehow placed on number 2 and this obsession has become number 1. While if you die, that obsession will not help you for sure. It is the Creator that you have to point your attention to, not the obsession.

So people say Jesus has saved them..all in the strategy of shaytan to set people astray. As he attacks human being continuously. Why do you think there is one of the dua to ask Allah(swt) protect you from the tribulation of life and death. At your deathbed he will give you his FULL attention to let you astray before you die. You're heart is very weak in to believing people so easily. Sadly there are also many Christians that are lying to people to win them over.

I think whatever i may say or not say, your mind already has been fixed to convert to Christianity. It is up to you, but you cannot blame anybody but yourself if you die in that state and it wasn't as how you BELIEVED it was. I have given you multiple reasons that logically and rationally do not make sense..but you stubbornly keep on going and not even at least one reply back to why i may be wrong. This is called blind believe.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.