/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request for Information

anonymous
12-31-2016, 01:00 PM
Salaamu aleykum ikhwan.

I'm reaching out in the hopes that someone can help me locate the story (unknown if it's true or not) of a Muslim family whos daughter was dating and her and her friends died in car accident. The father was unaware of it but the mother knew and was hiding it. If I remember correctly the story also included that the father said he did not recognise or ever knew her daughter as she was discovered wearing revealing clothes and no hijab.

I was hoping to share the story with a fellow Muslim but have been unable to locate it. Any help would be appreciated.

Jazakumallahu khayran.

As-salaamu aleykum ikhwan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
12-31-2016, 03:41 PM
:wasalam:

Is it this thread? http://www.islamicboard.com/family-s...d-kuffaar.html

Please note, the anonymous account is only for posting sensitive questions, those that require a bit of privacy. Such general topics should be posted using your own account. Please use the Register button to create an account if you don't already have one.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.