/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i listened to something bad

ak0016
01-01-2017, 06:10 AM
for a few seconds i was listening to horror music from a game and it was called resident evil theme song. the instruments sounded very bad and dangerous. mind tells me those instruments are commiting shirk and kufr and maybe or not related to shaytan. the game was a zombie game when i played it a long time ago.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Reminder
01-01-2017, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016
for a few seconds i was listening to horror music from a game and it was called resident evil theme song. the instruments sounded very bad and dangerous. mind tells me those instruments are commiting shirk and kufr and maybe or not related to shaytan. the game was a zombie game when i played it a long time ago.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) covered his ears when he heard music.

Al Sultan
01-01-2017, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) covered his ears when he heard music.
There's a drum like instrument which is not haram in Islam, is this true ?

Akeyi
01-01-2017, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al sultan
there's a drum like instrument which is not haram in islam, is this true ?
even
even most of the things are reversed just to be strong
for example mustasche is not nice in islam from too many reasons

we should have beard and cut our mustasche but to show strength we can cut our beard and have a mustasche
everything is like that

look likke this killing is forbidden unless there is jihad

ottoman empire had the first military band. But ideology and friends of ataturk destroyed it now we mixed somethings up and call it it was the same which is not.

It was unbelievable effective while fighting.

And words of the gulbank is make us very strong and brave

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
01-01-2017, 03:35 PM
When you avoid listening music you will notice who much you will taste the Quran and how your heart feel it in listening and in reading and in all kind of understanding Quran the thing you can't find with the music because It affect the heart especially with the book of Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.