/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Berlin Terrorism

Iftikhar
01-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Berlin Terrorism

No I don't believe that he was ISIS member or something, he was frustrated, lonely, hopeless, angry, tired of being second class individual in Europe ...... he has no job, no money, no opportunity and was angry, really angry against western system and radicalized in Jail. There are millions like him in Europe. OK. and please stop blame everything on ISIS ! Every year over 5.000 migrants die across the sea but who cares ?

This has all the hallmarks of a false flag operation about it. The alleged culprit is allowed more than 24 hours to get away. They hold someone else in custody while he is making his escape. His fingerprints and papers are conveniently found in the cab.

Shades of 9/11? He is publicly named – pretty good tip off! He is shot dead – like Lee Harvey Oswald.And like the ex-cop who killed the Russian ambassador. All very convenient – no need for a public trial. Is Amri just another dead patsy? Oh come on we don't know he was guilty! There is no evidence there was no trial and don't tell me his I'd card is evidence, at best it is circumstantial! Or does no one believe in a fair trial anymore? we can't all be slaves to mass media and lies!

World's most wanted man is dead: Rookie Italian policeman guns down fugitive Berlin killer screaming 'Allahu Akbar' after he shoots his fellow officer when they confront him in Milan as the Tunisian's ISIS video is revealed. But I find the whole story a bit strange. The killing of Anis Amri comes after an embarrassing four days for German authorities. An hour after the mass murder, a 23-year-old Pakistani man was arrested, but police were later forced to admit he was not involved in the attack. It took more than 24 hours to identify Amri, despite him having left his wallet in the lorry which ploughed into crowds at the market.

Is that accurate reporting from the British media... 1.The Berlin attack SUSPECT Anis Amri has been shot dead after a gunfight with police in Milan in the early hours of this morning. 2. Amri had been on the run for four days after ploughing a lorry into crowds of revellers enjoying a Christmas market in Berlin on Monday night, killing 12 and maiming dozens of others, isn't a person innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law??? It really a shame they were not able to take this man in alive. It would have been nice t have interrogated him....I doubt he was a lone wolf, this guy had help. It is still much more dangerous to travel to America as it is much more probable that you'll get shot by a legally kept firearm.

Why he was shot dead? He should be arrested and tried by the court to find out the truth. May be he would be proved innocent. Now I think that a right wing native German was the truck driver who killed the Polish driver of the truck and is responsible for the killing of innocent shoppers. After years of frustration and sadness in Italian jail he was radicalized and now they shot him.

We (Pakistani) demand a public apology from International Media and German Interior Minister for spreading baseless news about the suspect and revealed its identity as Pakistani even when they were not sure. It has hurt the sentiments of a Pakistani.

When you think about the sheer number of refugees... So many hundreds of thousands and there's only one or two nutters amongst them? So the refugees seem to be more lawful and peaceful than most... White right-wingers from the West are more dangerous than Muslims from the East. After all the WEST is responsible for killing millions and millions of innocent people since God knows when so I'm sure your not as squeaky clean as you make out. But you go above and beyond to make this man to be the monster????!!!!!!

How is it possible for a man wanted by the entire world able to travel across several borders without being detected at at least one of them? Just cant believe how this murderer walked away from this carnage and it took so many hours to find his documents inside the lorry, and somehow he he was able to walk the streets before leaving Germany and entering other EU countries and ends up in Italy, shocking lack of security from all the border controls in all these countries, and particularly the Germans. Funny how he's been shot would it not been better to catch him a live and get info from him conspiracy theory. Shame they shot him dead.I wanted to know why he left ID behind??

Dropping bombs from 30 000 ft. on populations was always going to have repercussions eventually! The US police murders more innocent people every year than the Isis in Europe. Much more people murdered in the US by legal firearms than in Europe. Stop the mindless paranoia and focus on real issues. Imams and Masajid are not responsible for radicalisation.

Before they come to Europe they thought they are moving to a civilised tolerant countries. When they come here they find that the so called civilised do not respect and tolerate those who are different. They face discrimination in every walk of life. A tiny minority of them becomes extremists. Do not blame all refugees and immigrants. 99.9% are law abiding people and working for the prosperity of Europe.

This is so sickening. How have they not even caught the perpetrator yet? How exactly do you drive a massive lorry in to a bunch of people and get away with it? Insane. My thoughts and prayers are with all those lost and affected. The truck was owned by a hook-nose while an innocent Muslim was wrongfully and promptly blamed for the crime he did not commit. 9/11 comes to mind. No need to complain because you are the ones who have destabilised the Arab world and now you are having a taste of your own medicine. Police saying now the Pakistani guy is innocent. They arrested the wrong person! ""Every thing we know"" but sad the German authorities don't know the attacker identity and yet restrained an innocent for hours.!!!

We know exactly nothing about the perpetrator. There are serious doubts that the arrested Pakistani is the perpetrator. So far, no one has claimed responsibility for the attack and police and investigative services are investigating in ALL directions and there are currently no clear clues whether this was indeed an Islamic attack or not. So can we keep the Islamophobia out of here, please? I'm asking as someone who was born and raised in Berlin and who is currently living there. I am sick and tired of right-wing nutters always creeping out of their holes and trying to make diverse and open cities into symbols for their propaganda. #MyCityIsNotYourSymbol

Leave them alone, get out of their countries, stop meddling into their political affairs, stop supporting their enemies, stop sucking up their resources, and they will stop retaliating. Simple really.

The dehumanisation of every other culture except our own has to stop humanity has learnt nothing. It is one planet and we are one people. Peace and love to you. If Muslims were 'slaughtering' each other 'on a massive scale for a millennia' wouldn't Islam be extinct by now? Instead it's the fastest growing religion.

I am a Muslim from Pakistan, living in London since 1967 with my four children and 13 grand children. I just want to tell the German people that you have my prayers, love, solidarity and support. You are wonderfully generous people who did not deserve to go through such trauma AT ALL.

And to all the people hating on Muslims.. Can I just remind you that in THIS month alone terrorist attacks have hit Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Somalia, Nigeria, Libya, Egypt, Malaysia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Yemen, Jordan, Bangladesh and West Bank: ALL Muslim countries. But you probably didn't hear about them because the media tries to hide the fact that Muslims are the BIGGEST victims of 'Islamic' terrorism.

Have you read the Wikileaks and the war crimes by USA and the west. They are not leaks by Muslims. In that it suggest war crimes by the USA and its allies. Now imagine if west didn't kill millions of people for oil it's not a secret anymore they have even apologised for Iraq. Funding isis in Syria, Gitmo, Palestine, by killing millions of innocent people don't you think some will seek revenge? I don't condone terrorism but I can see why they do it

Please know that we are in the fight against terror, together.

- Peace, love and blessings be upon you all.

7/7 bombers and all British Jihadis who are in Iraq and Syria are the product of British schooling. None of them were educated in a Muslim school. There will never be an end to extremism as long as Muslim children keep on attending your sinks schools with non-Muslim teachers. Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim brother
04-30-2017, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iftikhar

7/7 bombers and all British Jihadis who are in Iraq and Syria are the product of British schooling. None of them were educated in a Muslim school. There will never be an end to extremism as long as Muslim children keep on attending your sinks schools with non-Muslim teachers. Muslim children need state funded Muslim schools with Muslim teachers as role models during their developmental periods. There is no place for non-Muslim child or a teacher in a Muslim school.
IA
http://www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk
ridiculous
racist
and just plain ignorant
it is precisely this attitude which is causing problems for the more sensible balanced muslims

i am a product of a few dewsbury schools,all my teachers were white, english, male or female
we spent 8 hours per day in school,and 2 hours in the evening mosque.
most of my classmates were white as i was in the top classes in nearly all years and subjects,fact not bragging!
yes sadly in some classes i was the only "asian"
this is a sad fact,why were there no other asians with me in the top classes.
that,s why i stated the fact in the first place

back in the 80,s we were lucky to have an upbringing with english children in schools and at home.
it helped me develop,and to appreciate and be fond of other cultures and religions.

in the gym i have had a sikh training partner for some years ,and english ,atheist "gym buddies" for years too
in school i did have a hindu friend in one class,well there was only 1 in the entire school

i live in a predominantly muslim area,thus i cannot be forced to some quota of "integration"
but due to my interaction with other cultures ,races and religions around the country ,i believe it has benefited my islam and humanity.

the integration debate is separate,
i dont need to integrate
im already in.

noraina
04-30-2017, 01:21 PM
Hmmmm, whilst I agree that it is extremely unfair, xenophobic and racist when everyone bases the actions of these terrorists in the teachings of Islam, we need to be careful of not falling into the same rut ourselves.

As a Muslim, it hurts when we are all painted with that same big black brush - I'd not want to do that to any other community.

I am tired of all that 'Muslims aren't integrating' malarkey - but if we go on to advocate separatism from the wider community, that's not what Islam teaches us and is going to have the opposite effect, leading to more suspicion and distrust. How on earth are we going to discuss the true teachings of our beautiful religion if we refuse to associate with anyone from 'outside'. That wasn't the attitude of our beloved Prophet :saws: who actively sought communication with other communities.

muslim brother
04-30-2017, 01:28 PM
ive added to my post as i have a blog and public profile
yes im not on youtube and speaker tours
but thats by choice

inshallah i will be meeting someone very prominent soon inshallah
again by choice
for interfaith work with the jewish community

i do not like divisive language
and the rhetoric by some muslims and orgs that "we are at war"
"we are under threat"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Silas
04-30-2017, 03:35 PM
There is a famous line from the British poet Milton:

"I cannot praise a fugitive and cloistered virtue, unexercised and unbreathed, that never sallies out and sees her adversary but slinks out of the race, where that immortal garland is to be run for, not without dust and heat. Assuredly we bring not innocence into the world, we bring impurity much rather; that which purifies us is trial, and trial is by what is contrary... "

It means that one cannot be firm in his faith if he (or she) is never tested, and never sees a different reality, or even the forces that might stand against that faith.

While every father should be careful his children are not recklessly exposed to bad influences and ideologies, he cannot shelter them entirely in a cloistered world without trial and challenge.

A Muslim should be confident in his faith and reasoning, even in the face of contrary opinion, religious dogma, or social adversity. His children should be raised to have this confidence.

I homeschool my children, and people frequently ask if I am "sheltering them from something". I answer that "yes, I do shelter them from some things, but they are also exposed to many other cultures, religions, and ideologies, that the typical American child is not". Not out of some empty pluralistic impulse, but because knowledge is an intrinsic good (at it is my understanding that Muslims are commanded to obtain knowledge).

Serinity
04-30-2017, 03:49 PM
:salam:

I am not against integrating but I am against assimilation. I.e. we become like them / lose our deen.

Separatism - how are we going to show them our deen? Rather our Prophet :saws: sought - as Noraina said - communication with communities. The Prophet :saws: did not fear the criticism of a critic.

WE do not do dawah to convert people - but to show them what Islam is - to educate them on that - and sometimes - actions speak louder than words - and this is even more important in the times we live in.

As Muslims it is important we gain knowledge, especially by reading Books. BEcause if we do not read, then where are we going to get our knowledge?

If we are all ignorant, and a non-muslim / kafir comes or the Media says "This and this" - if one has no knowledge - one's knowledge becomes the media and hearsay - not good.
Allahu alam.

Silas
04-30-2017, 04:06 PM
No one should be forced to completely assimilate and therefore lose their cultural and religious identity

One of the issues facing the west is this idea of a "global mono-culture" of materialism, Hollywood and fast food. Many people reject this, myself included. People should not be replaced.

So while we need to embrace certain aspects of political and civic life, we can still practice our faith and traditions.

Sho Islam
04-30-2017, 11:27 PM
Personally, I think one of the problems is that there is a lack of a clear definition of what 'integration' actually means, or at least what western governments define as integration.

If it simply means Muslims should contribute positively to society by working and supporting the economy, positively engaging and working with non Muslims in community matters and not being involved in criminal activities etc. Then I think we are part of the way there.

However there are some that put other items into the mix, such as certain western values which they say directly/indirectly Muslims must adopt if they are to be considered to be fully integrated citizens. Unfortunately, these particular values are sometimes against Islamic values.

Interestingly they seem to put a lot of focus on Muslim ‘integration’ rather than other ethnic minorities such as some ‘orthodox’ Jews, eastern Europeans etc.

I think there is a serious ambiguity problem with what the definition of ‘integration’ of Muslims actually means. I’m pretty certain if you were to ask different people what they think it means, they will probably say something different.

Serinity
05-01-2017, 07:09 AM
Exactly, to some, hanging the flag of America in your balcony shouting "USA!!" is being "integrated" - I don't want that. Or have to be nationalist - I don't want that - or to adopt norms and values against Islam - I don't want that.

I want to practice my deen, Islam. I have nothing against integration if it means to just contribute to society, while I can show my deen (Ie.. pray, sisters can go with niqab without being harassed etc.)

I don't want to eat pork to be integrated or to sing the national athem to be integrated - that is just assimilation.

I see absolutely no reason to why France should have banned Niqab. It only increases hate and enmity - what next - Hijab? Then praying in the Masjids? Then praying at home??

This is just an attempt to erase our deen - because if we can not show our deen by Niqab masjids, etc. what would distinguish us from them??

I am staunchily against this kind of integration where we assimilate because this will in turn - turn our kids away - because the line between who is a Muslim (visibly) and who isn't, minimises.

I want a future where my kids knows who is Muslim and who isn't. I want to distinguish myself.

Allahu alam.

Iftikhar
05-01-2017, 09:40 PM
There is much hullabaloo about integration. The purpose is foul i.e. just to target Muslims. Nothing is being said about the Hindoos or Sikhs who just like Muslims wish to preserve their thousands of year old tried and tested culture.

About integration one can ask as to which society is integrated in Britain ? If Britain is so integrated then why do we see the " Clash of civilisations" spill out in the streets of British cities in most violent form. We can see or hear about the misdeeds of such civilisation, during almost every weekend, in many towns and cities of Britain.

Does anyone remember the clash of Mrs Thatcher's civilisation with that of Mr. Arthur Scargill's at mine heads of Yorkshire? Does this and mountain of other evidences, not prove that Britain is not an integrated society?

Here is another example. An English colleague of a Muslim confided to him that how lucky were Muslims. He said that all of you Muslims may or may not go to Paradise in the next life, but the way I see you lot, you have Paradise here on earth. Asked to explain this, he said that while you are here at work you have utterly no worry as to what your wife must be doing at home. Also while you are at work your wife has no worries about you, and every bit confidant that you may be not be flirting with some female colleague at work but busy doing your days work.

He confided that a majority of us English do not get such peace of mind. In fact most of our life is spent in turmoil and worries.
So who will be prepared to trade peaceful life for life full of turmoil by integrating ?

The following are some thoughts based upon valuable experiences of a learned person who happens to be a Medical doctor.

The British government is again asking us ,Muslims, to adopt the" British values" and to integrate fully into the British way of life.

But many so called "British values" are not acceptable to us.
We would like to confirm again that we practising Muslim believers will never ever adopt or integrate into all these "destructive and immoral values":

-Sexual immorality,sleeping around,affairs,adultery and fornication,illegitimacy,teenage pregnancy, immoral sex education,pills and condoms and Morning after-pill to every one? ( the contraceptive mentality).
-Sexually immoral programmes and messages daily on all TV and many radio channels and in magazines and newspapers.
- The legalisation of homosexuality and homosexual practices(gays and lesbians).
-the culture of death: killing every day 600 innocent unborn babies through abortion..and the killing of our old sick patients after stopping food and fluid to make them die from starvation and dehydration(Mental capacity Bill).
-Alcoholic drinks and drug abuse which are causing hellish problems in all sectors in our society.
-Yob culture
-Gender-bending:women becoming like men and vice versa.
-Disrespect for motherhood and full time mothers.
-Broken families and neglect of elderly parents who are suffering and dying alone.
-Unjust campaign of "Death and destruction" on concocted pretext.

Let us all: people from all faiths(Islam,Christianity...) and from all nationalities: ADOPT FULLY THE DIVINE HUMANE SAFE HEALTHY AND ECONOMICALLY BENEFICIAL VALUES :
*Morality,Chastity and fidelity,heterosexuality.
*Clean safe media.
*The Sacredness of life/Culture of life(no abortion,no assisted suicide and no Euthanasia).
*Avoidance of poisons(alcohol and drugs).
*Clear,natural,healthy,different genders,procreation/full time mothers.
*Healthy,stable extended families with care and love to our weak old parents.
*Peace,not wars.
*No occupation of any one else's land.

Thank GOD,our Christian friends and believers and many other sensible people in our society, do share with us almost all these DIVINE values.
We know it's right,so let's do it.

Silas
05-02-2017, 01:13 AM
I agree with much of that, but would also ad this

I Britain, the US, and some other European countries, there are people who reject the culture of promiscuity, materialism, substance abuse, broken families, and homosexuality.

We reject the absurd leftist irrationalism that declares there are 27 different genders, children should be able to get sex change operations, that there is no truth and language is meaningless. We reject Hollywood violence and degeneracy.

But the media will denounce us as Fascists, or when this comes from a Christian he is dismissed as a "backward fundamentalist" (a similar charge sometime made against Muslims).

While the Democratic Party here in the states (the left party) purports to help Muslim refugees and adopt policies that promote "diversity", at the same time it pushes gay marriage, abortion, Marxist textbooks in the schools, and anti-religious laws that limit the rights of mosques and churches. Sam Harris and Bill Maher are registered members of that party, and they despise Islam. I have been behind doors with these people and I know that they do not respect anyone who claims a god created this universe and loves us.

In Britain and France it is even worse in many ways. This isn't "western culture", this is something else that is getting pushed on our children.

But remember that there is a majority of people in the west who reject all of this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.