/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Deadly attack on Turkish nightclub....

Mustafa16
01-01-2017, 07:01 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...D=ansmsnnews11

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zoomi2007
01-02-2017, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
Wow thanks for sharing that shukran

Akeyi
01-02-2017, 02:50 PM
I THINK WE ARE MISSING A PART:

THANKS TO KEMALISM WE HAVE NIGHT CLUBS IN ISTANBUL.

ISTANBUL MEANS FULL OF ISLAM ISLAMBOL

If someone losed his life it is ONE THING.

IF SOMEONE LOSED HIS AFTERLIFE IT IS EVERYTHING he can lose

Zoomi2007
01-02-2017, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akeyi
I THINK WE ARE MISSING A PART:

THANKS TO KEMALISM WE HAVE NIGHT CLUBS IN ISTANBUL.

ISTANBUL MEANS FULL OF ISLAM ISLAMBOL

If someone losed his life it is ONE THING.

IF SOMEONE LOSED HIS AFTERLIFE IT IS EVERYTHING he can lose

Yes I know it was WOW and SAD

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Akeyi
01-02-2017, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zoomi2007
yes i know it was wow and sad

sorry

my friend i couild not understand you

can you please repeat from which side you are from

which one is good

death to us is a doorway to a far better place

and maybe i was going to do zina if iwerent die so it is so much nice

so it is nice

but doing zina is one of the worst things anyone can do

that is my view

are you from my side my friend

anatolian
01-02-2017, 04:31 PM

This mind set is the responsible of that terrorist attack. It wasnt you but it was a man with the same mind set who killed 39 people. This is what Bush said when he called for his crusade "are you with us or with them" This is the mind set who devide and categorize people as you do. Sorry dude but you are the most dangerous man on the earth

Akeyi
01-02-2017, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
this mind set is the responsible of that terrorist attack. It wasnt you but it was a man with the same mind set who killed 39 people. This is what bush said when he called for his crusade "are you with us or with them" this is the mind set who devide and categorize people as you do. Sorry dude but you are the most dangerous man on the earth

i

i always wanted to best at something ottoman empire was most dangerous to the infidels am i righty ?

@
Zoomi2007 Can you please defend aganist @anatolian

anatolian
01-02-2017, 05:59 PM
i

i always wanted to best at something ottoman empire was most dangerous to the infidels am i righty ?

@
Zoomi2007 Can you please defend aganist @anatolian

My friend. Excuse me if I was harsh. I just want to correct some wrongness. Our Muslim brothers are terrorizing the world. They bombed a masjeed in Madina last Ramadan. They dont distinguish. They just categorize and kill the ones who are not on their Side...Think this before speaking please

Akeyi
01-02-2017, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
My friend. Excuse me if I was harsh. I just want to correct some wrongness. Our Muslim brothers are terrorizing the world. They bombed a masjeed in Madina last Ramadan. They dont distinguish. They just categorize and kill the ones who are not on their Side...Think this before speaking please

of

of course my friend but having a night club in a muslim land is worse then bombing that night club if you ask me

sister herb
01-02-2017, 06:49 PM
Cowardly act against unarmed civilians whose couldn´t fight back neither protect themselves. Work of morons.

Akeyi
01-02-2017, 06:54 PM
LETS SAY THIS THING A MAN COMES TO YOUR HUSBAND AND KILLS IT THEN PUTS A GUN TO YOUR SONS HEAD THEN GOES TO KITCHEN WHEN HE CAME BACK HE IS FAR AWAY FROM YOUR KID THEN HE STARTS PULLING HIS PISTOL THEN HE AIMS AT YOUR DAUGHTER THEN YOU THINK THAT HE IS GOING TO PULL THE TRIGGER YOU JUMP YOU JUMP TO SAVE YOUR DAUGHTER WHILE YOUR SON WATCHING AT YOU THEN YOU JUMP ON YOUR DAUGHTER THEN YOU BOTH FALL DOWN TO THE GROUND. THEN KILLER LEAVES THE HOUSE. THEN YOUR DAUGHTER SAYS TO YOU BECAUSE OF YOU JUMP ON ME I HIT MY HEAD TO THE GROUND.

does it make any sense to you ???

like in this example maybe this guys saved hundreds of people's faith by scaring them of from night clubs and they did not even hurt these people.

anatolian
01-02-2017, 08:06 PM
Akeyi my dear friend. Killing innocent people is a worse sin than making fun in the night clubs. It is quite possible those people may attack in a masjeed too. This is their mind set. "You dont deserve to live"

Akeyi
01-02-2017, 08:16 PM

I THINK 10 IS BIGGER THAN 0

sister herb
01-03-2017, 08:02 AM
When a person kill people whose are making fun in the nightclub, he deprives from them not only the life but also the possibility to repent and become better Muslim. Kind of morons whose believe they are doing something heroic are not more than criminals and terrorists. People whose see something good with their actions are not any better.

Akeyi
01-03-2017, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
When a person kill people whose are making fun in the nightclub, he deprives from them not only the life but also the possibility to repent and become better Muslim. Kind of morons whose believe they are doing something heroic are not more than criminals and terrorists. People whose see something good with their actions are not any better.
When dont have to force ourselves be an optimistic just to defend zina.

You wrote these man could become good muslims and be example to all of us. Then it means people will think he was like that then became like that. And if this man has ability to be better. He has ability to be worst. He could be a mushrik or worse.

Muezzin
01-03-2017, 08:50 PM
As un-Islamic as nightclubs are, Islam does not give anybody the right to murder those who frequent one.

noraina
01-03-2017, 09:41 PM
Yes, nightclubs are haraam. But it is also forbidden to go into one and just decide to kill everyone in there. If everyone took the law into their own hands this way whenever they saw someone doing something haraam, there would be chaos. There is a reason within Islam there is a system for law and punishment.

Those people were killed in a way which just isn't justifiable, and they have been deprived of the opportunity to repent for their sins or change their ways - and this will not achieve anything, if anything it will make everything worse.

sfontel
01-04-2017, 04:07 AM
Great comments! God bless!

Zoomi2007
01-05-2017, 10:48 AM
sorry

my friend i couild not understand you

can you please repeat from which side you are from

which one is good

death to us is a doorway to a far better place

and maybe i was going to do zina if iwerent die so it is so much nice

so it is nice

but doing zina is one of the worst things anyone can do

that is my view

I am from your side I am thank you my friend

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.