/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I pray regularly 5 times a day?

tkdurrani
01-01-2017, 10:44 PM
It is very difficult for me to pray five times a day. Brother and sisters please help and guide me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
01-02-2017, 05:59 AM
salaam

try to find time to pray and plan ahead - if not you might have to join some of the prayers - especially if your at work.

sister herb
01-02-2017, 10:49 AM
What´s the reason why it´s difficult to you? You don´t find time or remember to pray? Don´t you have enough enthusiasm for it or what´s the reason? Try to find the reason why not and solve the basic problem what prevents you to pray.

For example; make a daily schedule for praying. Check it many times of the day and it helps you to remember the times you have to be ready for praying. If reason why it´s hard to you is something else, try to think how to find ways to make it easier.

Akeyi
01-02-2017, 01:14 PM
One time, a man great in age, physique, and rank said to me: “The prayers are fine, but to perform them every single day five times is excessive. Since they never end, it becomes wearying.”A long time after the man said these words, I listened to my soul and I heard it say exactly the same things. I looked at it and saw that with the ear of laziness, it was receiving the same lesson from Satan. Then I understood that those words were as though said in the name of all evil-commanding souls, or else they had been prompted. So I said: “Since my soul commands to evil, one who does not reform his own soul cannot reform others. In which case, I shall begin with my own soul.”I said: O soul! Listen to five ‘Warnings’ in response to those words which you uttered in compounded ignorance, on the couch of idleness, in the slumber of heedlessness.

BECAUSE OF IT IS LONG I WILL GIVE LINK

http://www.erisale.com/index.jsp?loc...ent.en.201.276

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.