/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I just take a random shower

mashaallah04
01-03-2017, 02:58 AM
As-salaamu alaykium everyone. Can I just take a random shower. I haven't had a sexual discharge or anything I just want to bathe to clean myself and then do wudhu or do I have to do ghusl to do that and then not wudhu? And if I can bathe can I use a soap and stuff to clean. [emoji173]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aaj
01-03-2017, 03:02 PM
:wasalam:

There's nothing wrong in taking a normal shower like normal people.

what an odd question.

azc
01-03-2017, 03:16 PM
First, do wudhu and then Ghusl.If you do ghusl taking care of fara'idh of ghusl and don't do wudhu, you can pray the salah though but youare deprived of the reward of wudhu

mashaallah04
01-03-2017, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
:wasalam:

There's nothing wrong in taking a normal shower like normal people.

what an odd question.
No It's not crazy I just got confused cause I always do it and some people say don't do it like I meant wudhu in the shower

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
01-03-2017, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah04
No It's not crazy I just got confused cause I always do it and some people say don't do it like I meant wudhu in the shower
I've never heard of any prohibitions from doing wudu in the shower. Although, you have to keep in mind if the hands come in contact between the private parts then wudu has to be repeated. So just have to be careful between wudu and drying and putting clothes on.

If you do ghusl then wudu is not required but if you take a normal bath/shower then wudu has to be done.

https://islamqa.info/en/68854

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.