/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My father went to a Magician

shahaadn
01-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Asalamualikum,

The story is a tiny bit long, but please bear with me as I am extremely over stressed about this matter.

I am 18 years old, and have 3 elder brothers. My mother recently told me that a long time ago, when my eldest brother was 3 years old, my father went to see a magician (to my knowledge he did not know he was a magician). The reason behind as to why he went is because when my brother was 3 years old, he was a very bad kid and would never listen and etc etc. My parents, being their first child, did not know exactly what to do and they tried numerous things. Nothing worked and he then found out about a guy who said he would "cure" his child if he did certain things. I have been watching Muhammad Tim Humble's courses on Magicians for a while now, and I know for sure this guy is a magician. My brother recently told my mother that for the past 3 days, he has been having dreams of my father going to that person. May I also add that my brother has been recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder as well. My brother is now nearly 30 years old, which is around 27 years after he is experiencing these bad dreams. I don't know what to do and how to undo this magic or if it has already been un done. I am simply lost. My brother said to go back to that same guy and tell him to "undo" his magic, but I know for a fact that will only make things worst because that is how magicians are.

Please offer me any advice regarding this..

Jazak'Allah

Assalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
01-03-2017, 08:11 PM
Walaikum asalaam

format_quote Originally Posted by shahaadn
Asalamualikum,

The story is a tiny bit long, but please bear with me as I am extremely over stressed about this matter.

I am 18 years old, and have 3 elder brothers. My mother recently told me that a long time ago, when my eldest brother was 3 years old, my father went to see a magician (to my knowledge he did not know he was a magician). The reason behind as to why he went is because when my brother was 3 years old, he was a very bad kid and would never listen and etc etc. My parents, being their first child, did not know exactly what to do and they tried numerous things. Nothing worked and he then found out about a guy who said he would "cure" his child if he did certain things. I have been watching Muhammad Tim Humble's courses on Magicians for a while now, and I know for sure this guy is a magician. My brother recently told my mother that for the past 3 days, he has been having dreams of my father going to that person. May I also add that my brother has been recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder as well. My brother is now nearly 30 years old, which is around 27 years after he is experiencing these bad dreams. I don't know what to do and how to undo this magic or if it has already been un done. I am simply lost. My brother said to go back to that same guy and tell him to "undo" his magic, but I know for a fact that will only make things worst because that is how magicians are.

Please offer me any advice regarding this..

Jazak'Allah

Assalam
You're right, you should never go back to a magician. The very first thing your brother should do (or have done on him if he is unable) is ruqyaa. The process of ruqyaa involves reciting Quran, drinking zamzam which has been recited on, making the du'as to protect from magic. I will inshallah post some sources on this shortly.

Also were your parents given a papers or objects which had things written on them at that time? If so, destroying them will break the magic written on them inshallah. There's a process for that too.

Umm Malik
01-04-2017, 05:08 PM
Sister .. if you flow those things which I will tell you ... both and your brother he will heal from all those problems because the magician affect the psychology and it will affect the person's mind
1 he should belive that If Allah be with him ... no one can harm or hurt him
trying to stop listening to the music to can focus on the book of Allah because the book of Allah is a healing for the believer
*O mankind, there has come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers.

*Say, "In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy - in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate."
10:57/58
Say, "It is, for those who believe, a guidance and cure."
2 : remembering Allah : especially those important following
Reciting ayatulkurssiy 2:255 1 time
And* chapters number 112 and 113 and 114 ikhlas alfalak and annass
3 times right after Fajr* and also after Maghreb
Saying
la ilaha ila Allah wahdahu la sharika lah, lahu al-mulk wa lahu al-hamd, wa huwa `ala kulli shay’in qadir

There is no god but Allah, alone, without partner. His is the sovereignty, and His the praise, and He has power over everything 100 times a day* after Fajr and after Maghreb
will have a reward equivalent to the reward for freeing 10 slaves. Also, 100 deeds will be recorded for him & 100 bad deeds of his will be wiped off, & it will be a safeguard for him from Satan that day until evening, & no one will be better in deeds than such a person except he who does more than that.” [Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Nasa’i and Ibn Majah]
Saying the dikr* while going to the lavatory (water closet)
(بِسْمِ الله ) اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِـنَ الْخُبث وَالْخَبائِث .
"Allah-umma inni a`udhu bika minal khubuthi wal khaba'ith i.e. O Allah, I seek Refuge with You from all offensive and wicked things (evil deeds and evil spirits).
Saying the last two verses of suratu lbakarah* 2: 285/286*
Amana arrasoolu bimaonzila ilayhi min rabbihi walmu/minoona kullun amanabillahi wamala-ikatihi wakutubihiwarusulihi la nufarriqu bayna ahadin min rusulihiwaqaloo samiAAna waataAAna ghufranakarabbana wa-ilayka almaseer
La yukallifu Allahu nafsanilla wusAAaha laha ma kasabatwaAAalayha ma iktasabat rabbana latu-akhithna in naseena aw akhta/narabbana wala tahmil AAalayna isrankama hamaltahu AAala allatheena minqablina rabbana wala tuhammilnama la taqata lana bihi waAAfuAAanna waghfir lana warhamnaanta mawlana fansurna AAalaalqawmi alkafireen

The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], “We make no distinction between any of His messengers.” And they say, “We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination.
Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. “Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people
2: 285/286
Say it bafor going to sleep*
But don't let it any time take it as your medicine take it strictly
And think about this as when a person go to a doctor and tell him that he suffering from a chronic disease
He will do his medicine even if he know that this will be for the rest of his life
Be strong and do it and put your trust in Allah and Insha'Allah you will see the results

azc
01-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Instead of going to the magician he should go to any alim preferably a pious one

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.