/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Qur'an Khatm

Umm Abed
01-04-2017, 09:02 AM
:sl:

Anyone wants to join our weekly Qur'an Khatm which end by Sunday for this week?

Please join the Qur'an group - go to your settings and join group.

The aim is to help each other to be steadfast on the Quran - by reading and practising, insha'allah.:arabic3:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-04-2017, 09:49 AM
@noraina @ConcealedGem @charisma @lonewolf007 @Muslim Woman @BeTheChange @najimuddin @MuslimInshallah

:ia: join in :).

Umm Abed
01-04-2017, 08:23 PM
If we can get at least ten people, we'l be able to finish one Qur'an for this weekend insha'allah.

Its easy, lets try, bismillah...

Aaqib
01-04-2017, 11:03 PM
ping

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
01-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Excellent idea. I would have loved to join but i literally have no time spare this weekend or next.

Inshaa'Allah i can join during the summer holidays. Really busy with studies atm.

Please keep me in your duas.

Jazaka Allah.

Umm Abed
01-06-2017, 07:53 AM
Salam.

I do understand that people have busy lives but even then too, Qur'an should be part of our lives - everyday. That is why Ive made the group, to help with this situation - that, we can incorporate a few pages a day until one juz is completed at the end of the week, insha'allah.

May Allah make it easy for everyone, and BeTheChange, wishing you success all the way.

Umm Abed
01-06-2017, 07:57 AM
It is reported from Hadhrat Abu Umaamah R.A that Rasul :saws: said:

Read the Quran, for indeed it will come on the Day of Judgement as an intercessor for its companions.” --Muslim.

Umm Abed
01-08-2017, 07:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
ping
https://www.islamicboard.com/groups/...of-qur-an.html

noraina
01-08-2017, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalaam,

Excellent idea. I would have loved to join but i literally have no time spare this weekend or next.

Inshaa'Allah i can join during the summer holidays. Really busy with studies atm.

Please keep me in your duas.

Jazaka Allah.
May Allah swt grant you endless success and barakah in your studies and everything you do in future. Ameen.

btw, @Umm Abed , jazakAllah khayr for reminding us of this. I really need to get into the habit of reading Qur'an more regularly and this should help me inshaAllah. May Allah swt bless you.

Umm Abed
01-08-2017, 01:25 PM
Alhamdulillah, the intention is there - and with some effort you will get there, insha'allah.

May Allah bless you also and reward you abundantly, ameen, @noraina , and to everybody else who has love for the Qur'an Shareef.

Imran520
01-10-2017, 05:07 AM
JAZAKALLAH , it is great work of reciting Quraan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.