/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer made up after school

ak0016
01-04-2017, 12:10 PM
Im the morning if i pray i could be late to school would it permissible to make up fajr after school or as soon as you wake up if you forget it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
01-04-2017, 12:30 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Try to wake up for Fajr on time, it isn't difficult once you get into the routine of it and there is immense reward in doing so inshaAllah.

However, if you do happen to miss Fajr one day, then make up for it *as soon* as you have woken up. It is such a short salah and so would only take five minutes or so - I don't think reading it or not would make any difference to you being late for school.

Zeal
01-04-2017, 12:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016
Im the morning if i pray i could be late to school would it permissible to make up fajr after school or as soon as you wake up if you forget it.
Try waking up early for fajr and going for like a 10-15 minute jog at the least, it should make it easier for you to up and out early from bed.

azc
01-04-2017, 01:14 PM
You can pray even after school though but it's not a good habit to delay in praying salah, try to pray before you go

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Akeyi
01-04-2017, 01:56 PM
explain how can you be late when do you go to school

ardianto
01-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Assalamualaikum, young brother ak0016.

What time the fajr time start in your place?. What time the class begin?. And how long the travel time from your home to school?.

I guess, you live in a four season country where now is in winter, and you have a problem with fajr time start that close to school hours.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.