/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for a dead parent daily

ak0016
01-04-2017, 11:22 PM
is there a dua for dead parent i can do everyday or anytime after prayers and anytime in the nightime.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
01-05-2017, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016
is there a dua for dead parent i can do everyday or anytime after prayers and anytime in the nightime.
:sl: Brother

You have thought of the greatest virtue after Salah doing good to parents though they are dead.

Ask ''Allhumaghfirli wali walidayn'' as read during last sitting dua in Salah which means something like O Allah forgive my parents . Other dua is seen from the Noble Quran is
'' rabbi irhamhuma kama rabbayanee sagheera http://legacy.quran.com/17/24

meaning '' "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

also do eesalae thawaab by reading sura 67 sura tabarak which is stressed to read for saving from the torment of the grave.

talibilm
01-05-2017, 04:32 AM
:sl: Brother

You have thought of the greatest virtue after Salah doing good to parents though they are dead.

Ask ''Allhumaghfirli wali walidayn'' as read during last sitting dua in Salah which means something like O Allah forgive my parents . Other dua is seen from the Noble Quran is
'' rabbi irhamhuma kama rabbayanee sagheera http://legacy.quran.com/17/24

meaning '' "My Lord! bestow on them thy Mercy even as they cherished me in childhood."

also do eesalae thawaab by reading sura 67 sura tabarak and intend its virtue for your parents which is stressed to read for saving from the torment of the grave.

Be sure that we will meet them and be together inshallah in akirah if we die with eeman and good amal as seen from the Noble Quran.

ak0016
01-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Can i do it after i finish prayer or anytime in night and does it have to be sitting form

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
01-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Prayers for forgiveness offered by both sons and daughters of the deceased bring great benefits, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "A man’s status will be raised in Paradise and he will ask, ‘How did I get here?’ He will be told, ‘By your son’s du’aa’s (prayers) for forgiveness for you." (Reported by Ibn Maajah, no 3660; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1617)

Other deeds that may also benefit the deceased - https://islamqa.info/en/763

some duas

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/055.html

aaj
01-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Can i do it after i finish prayer or anytime in night and does it have to be sitting form
Duas can be done at anytime, inside of salaah and outside of it. There are certain times that are best for duas as it is more likely to be accepted. There are also netiquettes of making dua that makes it accepted faster, such as facing qibla, reciting durood ibrahim, asking for forgiveness for yourself and then make your dua and finishing it with durood ibrahim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.