/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asa!!! Everyone

mashaallah04
01-05-2017, 04:41 AM
Well for the past week I've been sick, and I have pneumonia I've been to the doctor and it's really bad I have asthma and things and I'm sorta throwing up also sorta of. I'm still trying to pray but all I've been able to do was lay down and cough throw up and my body's really weak it's hard to walk I haven't been eating either the doctor said I have a ear infection and it's from me doing wudhu with the water going in my ears but I always only put little. Does anyone know how I could get better and just pray with this sickness I'm in lots of medicine and stuff but the medicine makes me weak and every time it's prayer time something goes wrong. And the medicine has a side affect on my lower private parts as in me getting wet down there for no reason at all I just need help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-05-2017, 05:39 AM
Speak to doctor of your issues and follow what he instructs without fail. Keep patience. May Allah swt recover your health. Ameen

mashaallah04
01-05-2017, 05:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Speak to doctor of your issues and follow what he instructs without fail. Keep patience. May Allah swt recover your health. Ameen
Thank you may Allah bless you

*charisma*
01-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Assalamu alaikum sis

format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah04
Well for the past week I've been sick, and I have pneumonia I've been to the doctor and it's really bad I have asthma and things and I'm sorta throwing up also sorta of. I'm still trying to pray but all I've been able to do was lay down and cough throw up and my body's really weak it's hard to walk I haven't been eating either the doctor said I have a ear infection and it's from me doing wudhu with the water going in my ears but I always only put little. Does anyone know how I could get better and just pray with this sickness I'm in lots of medicine and stuff but the medicine makes me weak and every time it's prayer time something goes wrong. And the medicine has a side affect on my lower private parts as in me getting wet down there for no reason at all I just need help.
May allah grant you a speedy recovery inshallah :)

If it's difficult for you to pray normally, you can perform prayers while sitting down (like on the edge of your bed or on a chair..make sure you face qiblaa). You perform all the movements the same way except when you do rukoo' you just tilt forward while seated, and when you do sujuud, you tilt a bit further and longer.

When you make wudhu, you don't have to get water inside of your ears, you just lightly rub them with damp hands, and you can dry them off after you're done with wudhu...I don't think you got the infection from wudhu though, it's probably just because this is the time people get sick in general from the cold.

Lastly, make ruqyaa on yourself.. You can recite surah al ikhlas, falaq, and nas (the last 3 surahs of quran) and blow (kind of but spitting without the spit lol) on the areas that cause you pain.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mashaallah04
01-05-2017, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu alaikum sis

May allah grant you a speedy recovery inshallah :)

If it's difficult for you to pray normally, you can perform prayers while sitting down (like on the edge of your bed or on a chair..make sure you face qiblaa). You perform all the movements the same way except when you do rukoo' you just tilt forward while seated, and when you do sujuud, you tilt a bit further and longer.

When you make wudhu, you don't have to get water inside of your ears, you just lightly rub them with damp hands, and you can dry them off after you're done with wudhu...I don't think you got the infection from wudhu though, it's probably just because this is the time people get sick in general from the cold.

Lastly, make ruqyaa on yourself.. You can recite surah al ikhlas, falaq, and nas (the last 3 surahs of quran) and blow (kind of but spitting without the spit lol) on the areas that cause you pain.
Okay thank you so much sis [emoji173] ma salaama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!