/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Manonfire

adam.ramsey
01-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Hello. I am a Christian. I like discussing God and prophets with people. I am interesting in learning more about Islam, and discussing Comparative Religions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum....hope you will enjoy your stay here

sister herb
01-05-2017, 12:58 PM
Hello to you

Welcome to forum. I wish to you interesting discussions.

Umm Abed
01-08-2017, 07:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adam.ramsey
Hello. I am a Christian. I like discussing God and prophets with people. I am interesting in learning more about Islam, and discussing Comparative Religions.

Welcome! How did you find this forum, if I may ask? :)

:ibwelcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
adam.ramsey
01-08-2017, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Welcome! How did you find this forum, if I may ask? :)

:ibwelcome:
I bing searched Islamic Forums.

Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 06:25 PM
In the name of Allah.The most beloved and Most merciful

Generally God created universe,humans and vast creatures... The God is the supreme manger and supervisor of our lives as well as like a amoeba's life..
1.God placed sun at ideal distance...you know the mercury venus mars or Jupiter does not have life...if the sun wasnt there do we exist...everything in this seems to be inter related...for those who think more. can understand more of God's powers...we cant limit the ability or understand with our little brain...since we are created by Allah ...so we couldn't understand...For those people who suffered so much and understand wisdom in their life is conscious of Heaven and Hell...people look at others to justify this as a childish story...Jesus said to his people ...the way to heaven is through him...is by accepting jesus..following his lifestyle...and knowledge ...we can get to heaven....Why lot of pastors are not aware of Quran...which mentions of Jesus...Quran is the final revelation for those who seek truth...Did Jesus said to worship him.?No..Quran is last revelation from merciful creator....so by looking at it we can understand that those who truly love Jesus intend to follow this revelation as it mentions Jesus pbuh...So with your eyes yoy need to understand that God is actually playing tricks on us...we need to win this life...brothers and sister...i myself afraid of God's punishment. we all die for the reason is that our success depends on our choices in life..please too effort understand true believers who submit will to Allah...if you understamd more..if you need debates....look for debates...Ahmed deedat,zakir naik...with Christian missionaries....as a beginner in islam...i could understand that The way you love Jesus...Muslim love Jesus better....he is among 124000+ prophets Allah had send..and Muhammed pbuh was last messenger.. when Muhammed pbuh came even christian scholars and jew scholars accrpted as messengers...thats why people become muslims...islam reached 2/3rd of world...Today Islam should be propagated...to all true people....today people misuse the religion and are not aware of it....thats why so many problems....If you truly believe that there is Almighty creator and love Jesus...then you should learn islam...Donot sit idle looking or criticizing Muslims.. most of them are not aware of from what they are made....we all are made of water...we all have blood born flesh.....from my wisdom.- i got to find and understand that It is must for people to learn islam....Jesus words ...he never clamed divinity... I alone have no power and God have all the power....my brother is little ill...God did make him ill...that does not mean he is responsible for his birth defect.....pray for seeking correct knowledge.my words:Don't trust anyone...seek guidance by yourself

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!