/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Self Love Compassion

anonymous
01-05-2017, 02:41 PM
assalamu Alaikum,

Dear brothers and sisters. Lately I have been facing this trials of combating lonliness, criticism and rejection at the hands of my own family some points. For outsiders Im not that close or bothered but when my mother shows her displeasure at my sight it hurts me. Allah U Akbar I try to be affectionate and kind towards my mother hugging her when she seems angry with me for not getting married. Allah U Akbar! This situation is not under my control. I have prayed made Dua and tried by myself on matrimonial sites for getting married. It's just in Allahs hands when a suitable proposal comes for me. But sadly my parents attitude kills me when my mother says to me when I will leave her !

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
01-05-2017, 02:46 PM
I tried to keep myself busy in acts of charity, reading Quran and supplications. When I'm alone I fall in whims of Shaytan and AstagfirullAh masturbation. It is haram I know but as human I fall into such devilish whims specially when I'm under stress and without support. What does islam say regarding self forgiveness and self love?? I feel very guilty afterwards and I also believe Allah loves His beings 70 times more than a mother. So, how can you show self love while single in islam.?

Zeal
01-05-2017, 05:06 PM
:salams

Love Allah and pray to be of those beloved to him.

Allah is sufficient for us.

Sometimes I feel like I've had no support all my life too I know it gets hard but trust me these trials are for the better, they're what make us stronger and bring us closer to Allah work on becoming closer to him and dependant/reliant solely upon him, without the need of others.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ يُرِدِ اللَّهُ بِهِ خَيْرًا يُصِبْ مِنْهُ

If Allah intends good for someone, then he afflicts him with trials.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5321, Grade:*Sahih

Remember this!

Allahu musta'an

anonymous
01-06-2017, 04:00 AM
JazakAllah khair

How can we show compassion and self love when we can't share it with others. Other than our bond with Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
peacefulone
03-25-2018, 12:41 AM
Have patience with your mother and know that deep down she does love and care for you! All parents love their children in some capacity no matter what they do by mistake to hurt them.
She is just maybe tired and frustrated and taking it out on you. But when you do get married she will be alone right? Or do you have other siblings?
If she will be alone then you will leave her for your husband. she will have no friend to confide in daily and share life with daily. she will miss you alot. So take time now to enjoy life with her and make her know how much she means to her. Talk to her. Ask her about her marriage to your dad, and how they met, what she felt on her marriage day, how she prepared for her wedding...this will not only bring you closer but it will help you prepare and be ready for your own marriage.
Please she don't think negative and always try to do more for her. She is your mother in islam no matter. Think of the rewards for pleasing her and being nice despite a negativity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.