/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Repeated bad thoughts help

DarkMind
01-06-2017, 02:50 PM
I am having bad thoughts and these thoughts a destructive thoughts and doubts about my religion and I think of them on purpose. Thoughts such as rude thoughts about the prophet (SAW) Allah and the Quran especially about the Quran I don't know why I think of doing such evil sins things in my head that is Kufr but I'm sure it's because of my heart has darkened due to the mistakes I have made and now I feel like a full hypocrite because of how far apart I am from Allah. I have given up on my mistakes and currently trying to fix things but I still worry that I have fallen into kufr multiple times and became a hypocrite that can't be helped.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-06-2017, 03:08 PM
It proves that shaytan is scared and jealous of you because of the Noor of iman. How much closer to Allah swt your as much shaytan infuses wasawas in your heart and this intensity of wasawas will increase if your iman is stronger. So don't heed to wasawas. Seek refuge to Allah swt fromshaytan's wasawas.

Scimitar
01-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Do ghusl and wudhu, and go to masjid.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.