/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black on white hate crime: mentally ill man tortured

Mustafa16
01-06-2017, 08:02 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...cid=spartandhp

2 black men and 2 black women kidnapped a mentally ill white man, and did a video of them torturing him for 24-48 hours, including my cutting his head open with a scalpel, and kicking him, all the while saying, "**** white people, **** Donald Trump, and then posted the video on facebook"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mustafa16
01-06-2017, 10:09 PM
Bump

aaj
01-06-2017, 10:56 PM
what can we say, there's lot messed up people in the world. Some are just plain malicious and others act out in retaliation. We don't know if these individuals did out of hate or out of retaliation for what they or someone they know may have gone through. It doesn't make it right in anyway but we live in a eye for eye, tooth for tooth, or might is right world

Mustafa16
01-06-2017, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
what can we say, there's lot messed up people in the world. Some are just plain malicious and others act out in retaliation. We don't know if these individuals did out of hate or out of retaliation for what they or someone they know may have gone through. It doesn't make it right in anyway but we live in a eye for eye, tooth for tooth, or might is right world
how can you speak about retaliation????? when a mentally handicapped man was tortured for 48 hours all because of the color of his skin????? what retaliation????? what eye for an eye???? what did this poor, innocent, mentally ill man do? because he's white? because Donald trump won the election? tell me, when something like this happens to a black man, can you IMAGINE the outrage?????? okay, so unarmed black men get shot by cops.... SO DO WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE UNARMED......this is a human rights issue, not a race issue, and for you to claim this is "retaliation" is misguided at best and disgusting at worst!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
01-06-2017, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
how can you speak about retaliation????? when a mentally handicapped man was tortured for 48 hours all because of the color of his skin????? what retaliation????? what eye for an eye???? what did this poor, innocent, mentally ill man do? because he's white? because Donald trump won the election? tell me, when something like this happens to a black man, can you IMAGINE the outrage?????? okay, so unarmed black men get shot by cops.... SO DO WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE UNARMED......this is a human rights issue, not a race issue, and for you to claim this is "retaliation" is misguided at best and disgusting at worst!
What I meant in retaliation is that someone of white color may have done something to those people and in retaliation they grabbed a white person to "pay back" for it. Retaliation can be done against the person who did you wrong or any one belonging to the group of the person who did you wrong. Not saying it's ok but that's what happens in the world.

This is an isolated incident. I don't think you can compare it to all those black people getting shot, that is repeated oppression against a group of people by another group of people.

azc
01-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Disgusting ! Hatred is hatred

cooterhein
01-07-2017, 07:09 AM
Hey, I heard about this. The mentally ill white guy is from Crystal Lake, a suburb of Chicago, and three of the four perpetrators of the crime were from the west side of Chicago (if I'm remembering correctly). I think one of the four was from a different part of the city.

One of the reasons this caught my eye is because I recently spent a significant amount of time in Crystal Lake, which is almost entirely white and quite affluent, and I spent a good deal of this time hanging out with some black people that are from the city, mostly from the west side. This whole thing is rather shocking, and it's unbelievable to me that one of these girls recorded it and posted it to social media. She must have been counting on getting some approval from people who know her, and I can only hope she made a bad estimate of how much her friends would like this.

Since they're high school kids, I can make a pretty good guess as to what's happening in area high schools. School administration probably talked to teachers about how exactly they should be discussing this, and I would also guess that at least a couple of schools had some sort of school assembly in order to address it. That's a bit of a guess though.

Born_Believer
01-15-2017, 12:32 PM

2 black men and 2 black women kidnapped a mentally ill white man, and did a video of them torturing him for 24-48 hours, including my cutting his head open with a scalpel, and kicking him, all the while saying, "**** white people, **** Donald Trump, and then posted the video on facebook"
What's the point you're trying to make? Because you clearly have one.

Scimitar
01-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Americans need HELP. But they are too proud to ask for it.

Cormac O'Brien's book, The Fall of Empires - what a read. Once a civilisation reaches its peak - it has no heights left to reach and so, the gradual decline from pomp to pathetic takes effect.

America, is degenerating. And trying to take the world down with it. (if I can't have it, I'll make sure you can't either - USA)

Before a fall from grace, comes hubris and pride. America is a ticking time bomb. And the citizens, have guns.

Scimi

keiv
01-15-2017, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Born_Believer
What's the point you're trying to make? Because you clearly have one.
I think his point is in post #4, which imo is valid.

Born_Believer
01-15-2017, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
I think his point is in post #4, which imo is valid.
I would rather that he was the one who articulated his point not you.

hisnameiszzz
01-15-2017, 09:19 PM
It's disgusting what happened but unfortunately, it happens all over the world and at all times.

As for why these 4 individuals did what they did, I wasn't there, and I don't know what happened. Hopefully they will be brought to justice and get their comeuppance.

cooterhein
01-17-2017, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
It's disgusting what happened but unfortunately, it happens all over the world and at all times.

As for why these 4 individuals did what they did, I wasn't there, and I don't know what happened. Hopefully they will be brought to justice and get their comeuppance.
They're in custody, and one of them (rather stupidly) recorded the worst of what they did and put it on social media via Facebook Live. What they did is quite awful, and there isn't anything that can undo what they did, but justice should be taken care of here. I don't think anyone is anticipating that as being a problem.

They were indicted within the past week, and they are being charged with a hate crime. I think it was a felony to begin with, but with it being a hate crime, that opens it up to being longer sentences.

hisnameiszzz
01-19-2017, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cooterhein
They're in custody, and one of them (rather stupidly) recorded the worst of what they did and put it on social media via Facebook Live. What they did is quite awful, and there isn't anything that can undo what they did, but justice should be taken care of here. I don't think anyone is anticipating that as being a problem.

They were indicted within the past week, and they are being charged with a hate crime. I think it was a felony to begin with, but with it being a hate crime, that opens it up to being longer sentences.
I, personally, don't think they should be sentenced. The punishment should be a lot worse than that (if you know what I mean). There needs to be more of a deterrent.

There are far too many hate crimes happening all over the world and they need to be stopped.

Mustafa16
01-19-2017, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
I, personally, don't think they should be sentenced. The punishment should be a lot worse than that (if you know what I mean). There needs to be more of a deterrent.

There are far too many hate crimes happening all over the world and they need to be stopped.
I agree, they should be given the death penalty!

hisnameiszzz
01-20-2017, 11:24 AM
I agree, they should be given the death penalty!
And not just these people. They need to do a huge backdate and capture all the beasts that have attacked innocent Muslims and other people also, for instance, the Muslim woman who was kicked to death a few months ago. And all these evil dictators and their troops should also be finished off.

That would put people off doing these evil things again. But I guess I am living in a fantasy land again!

MuslimahRo
01-30-2017, 06:42 AM
Assalam walaikum. I remember this incident was on the news weeks ago. It might not be "politically correct" to point it out but a significant percentage of people of color are racists/bigots. Many people are afraid to speak their minds on this issue but I am not, Alhamdulillah. I have dealt with racist blacks, Hispanics and other "minorities" living in the USA. I have also had positive experiences with these groups of people. But a number of them are discriminating against other minorities, including Muslims, and harassing us and even getting in the way of our government benefits by working in low-level Human Resources Adminstration jobs. Something needs to be done about that.

Muezzin
02-02-2017, 06:30 PM

Racism is repugnant no matter the ethnicity of the perpetrator or the victim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.