i have been muslim a while but am scared to get circumcised

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yahya deen
01-08-2017, 05:40 AM
Salam alakum

greenhill
01-08-2017, 05:43 AM
Welcome to the forum and to the deen.

It is a very scary prospect, circumcision… It was even scarier before the medical and procedural enhancement provided various alternatives to the ancient ways..

I have seen big improvements since the days it was performed when I was a kid and the difference is that in this day an age, it is not as traumatic to the body as it was back then, however, the thought of having your 'member' operated on still does not make it any easier…

I often wonder at the story that nabi Ibrahim (pbuh) performed the circumcision on himself, I cannot imagine it!

Only thing I can say is that the wound will heal.. in syaa Allah.. and the slight discomfort is only very temporary. Bite that bullet!

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

yahya deen
01-08-2017, 05:47 AM
And you bro, shukran.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
01-08-2017, 06:20 AM
The Prophet of Allahsaid, “Circumcision is Sunnah for men and an honourable thing for women.” (Musnad Ahmad): according to this hadith it's not emphasised sunnah for women. In my country I've never heard that any woman is circumcised

azc
01-08-2017, 06:48 AM
It is hanafi view : http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/19678

ardianto
01-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Waalaikumsalam.

Circumcision in this modern days is not painful, bro. So, no need to afraid.

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!