/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need serious help here

Aaqib
01-09-2017, 10:16 PM
My dad is refusing for me to do ghusl before Fajr because I'll start coughing (I've been sick lately). So I miss Fajr and I'm stressed a lot now. I feel like I'm being forced to not do this but I feel like I'm not... Advice for this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
01-10-2017, 12:15 AM
:sl:

Bro @Huzaifah ibn Adam

talibilm
01-10-2017, 12:16 AM

Bro @HuzaifaibnAdam

talibilm
01-10-2017, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
My dad is refusing for me to do ghusl before Fajr because I'll start coughing (I've been sick lately). So I miss Fajr and I'm stressed a lot now. I feel like I'm being forced to not do this but I feel like I'm not... Advice for this?
Bro :sl:

Do you mean you need to bath ie compulsory ghusl for taharah ? (ie wet dreams and so on ?)

If you ask clearly than it will be easy to answer for us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
01-10-2017, 05:51 AM
There's no excuse to miss fajr when you're able to do it. Explain to your father kindly that Allah is more important than your cough, otherwise just take a shower anyways. You can dry yourself off well and the shower can be short. However, if you are indeed very, very sick then you can make wudhu and clean as many parts as you can with water and make tayammun until you get better inshallah.

Read these: https://islamqa.info/en/101816 and https://islamqa.info/en/67614

Umm Abed
01-10-2017, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm

Bro @HuzaifaibnAdam

I know, brother Huzaifah's name doesnt get 'mentioned'. ..

Zeal
01-10-2017, 02:24 PM
@huzaifa h ibn adam

Testing

Zeal
01-10-2017, 02:26 PM
Hmmm

Aaqib
01-10-2017, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
Bro :sl:

Do you mean you need to bath ie compulsory ghusl for taharah ? (ie wet dreams and so on ?)

If you ask clearly than it will be easy to answer for us.
Compulsory

Alhamdullilah we've resolved it. I have a chance of pneumonia now and water will make me get even more worse, so I can do tayammum which my dad is ok with.

talibilm
01-10-2017, 10:31 PM
Compulsory

Alhamdullilah we've resolved it. I have a chance of pneumonia now and water will make me get even more worse, so I can do tayammum which my dad is ok with.

NobleQuran 5:6

'' O you who have believed, when you rise to [perform] prayer, wash your faces and your forearms to the elbows and wipe over your heads and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of janabah, then purify yourselves. But if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and do not find water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and hands with it. Allah does not intend to make difficulty for you, but He intends to purify you and complete His favor upon youthat you may be grateful.

ardianto
01-11-2017, 03:03 AM
Compulsory

So, are you still thinking that your dad force you to not perform salah subuh?.

:)

Aaqib
01-11-2017, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
So, are you still thinking that your dad force you to not perform salah subuh?.

:)
I'm in the process of repenting

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!