/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua request

anonymous
01-09-2017, 11:17 PM
Asalamu alaikum. I hope you are all in the best of health Inshaa Allah. I need a little advice and most importantly your duas.

I've been going through a tough period in life, possible the toughest so far and it's recently taken its toll. I try my best to be a good person but my best just isn't good enough. I beat myself up mentally over little things and it causes me to over think which leads on to negative thoughts. I am perhaps too self critical of myself and refuse to give myself credit, this has perhaps been my downfall as it's depletes confidence.

My relationship with Allah is non existent but I know he knows my struggle. I want to read Salah, read Quran and I know it's the solution to all my problems but something is holding me back. I just don't know how to turn things around and I seek your advice Inshaa Allah.

Please keep me in your duas as I am in need. Also keep the ummah in your prayers. JazakAllah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
01-10-2017, 12:26 AM
double post

talibilm
01-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Bro/Sis :sl:

May Allah relieve you.

But my advice in the light of our books is this that Dua for a person who do not pray his fard Salah is not accepted . Allah does not change his slave UNTILL the Slave thinks & tries to change himself first

But never loose hope on the help of Allah so try to become pious and you Allah will listen and answer your prayers. But one reason of slack in prayers is less eemaan, eating haram etc One's dua is most important for oneselves as its his duty as well.

Umm Abed
01-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Wa alaikum salam

Im sorry that you're going through so much, but let me tell you, everyone goes through something or the other.

First thing is I would say, start doing your five times salah, read Qur'an everyday and you will find that you can cope through anything.

May Allah swt remove all your troubles and give you ease, ameen. Oh, and dont forget to make dua daily to Allah swt to remove your troubles.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.