/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaykum

abuahmed
01-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa BARAKATUHU!
First of all I ask Allah that , all of you, are in the best of IMAN, spirit and health.
Even that I dont like much this virtual world, I have taken such decision because I like so much discussions and exchanging experiences.
Indeed, even that the best mean to learn Islam is to be directly educated by Scholars, or indirectly by studying their books, discussions can help so much and clarify so many things. Learning Islam is something, but practicing it is something else and exchanging our experiences in practicing Islam individually, at a family or community level, would also help so much in practicing what we learn and staying study until our death.
So discussing and sharing our experience in practicing ISLAM is my main goal I seek thru such forums.
Before starting any contribution, I think it is a good idea to let myslef be known a little bit.
Who am I? I am a sunny muslim from Algeria. I was born and raised in a rural conservative environment. I have been deeply spiritual since my childhood, but I was very ignorant about my religion. During the mid 70's I traveled to USA for my university studies. During those years many new things , related to Islam, were happening in muslim countries. That and other factors made me get reborn again in Islam. I hardly finished my studies and rush to return home, help my family,my country build my own family and start a new life: learning Islam, practicing it and sharing that with others thru DAAWA
Finally I ask ALLAH SUBHANAHU to make my contribution to these forums benefitial and positive to me and to the whole community.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-11-2017, 04:36 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Welcome to the forum, brother.

azc
01-11-2017, 07:02 PM
:wa: welcome to the forum. InshaAllah we shall be benefited by your knowledge and experience. Hope you will also be benefited by this forum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.