/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Posters for Islamic Facebook page.

Cptn._.Mario
01-13-2017, 11:12 AM
:sl:

I'm looking for posters for this facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/borntobeamuslim?ref=bookmarks

Requirements:

To post Hadiths/Quran Ayahs and anything Islamic for Dawah purposes through facebook. Preferably once or more a day, daily.

All of the content posted must be authentic, for obvious reasons. :daleel: :fatwa:

Those interested, please PM me or comment here.

For sisters who wish to take part in this, I have come up with a solution to protect your privacy. Gents can follow this too if you're concerned.

1) Make a fake gmail account or any email account. (Example: IBoldtimer@gmail.com)
2) Sign up for facebook using that dummy email account, provide fake names if need be.
3) Verify the facebook account to the email account.
4) Like the page linked above called "I Love Islam"
5) PM me your email and I'd give you rights to be a poster on the page.

This way no one will know who is posting behind the page and everyone's privacy is protected.

Currently, I have a few trusted members from Ummah Forum posting in the page.

Jazakallahu Khairan for hearing me out. May Allah shower his blessings upon all of us!

The Prophet ﷺ said, “The most beloved of deeds to Allah are those that are most consistent, even if it is small”. [Bukhari and Muslim]

Don't miss this opportunity to do dawah right from you seat. All it takes is a click and it can spread to 100s of people sometimes. See picture.

attachmentphp?attachmentid5934&ampstc1 -

Also by posting hadiths you may come across, you'd remember them better too. :readquran:

Jazakallah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-13-2017, 01:54 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

"Recruiting" sounds like a job, doesn't it? Like they'll be getting a salary for doing it.

Cptn._.Mario
01-13-2017, 02:21 PM
Salary will be compensated by Allah in the akhiraah insha Allah. What's a better word to use?

format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

"Recruiting" sounds like a job, doesn't it? Like they'll be getting a salary for doing it.

ardianto
01-13-2017, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cptn._.Mario
Salary will be compensated by Allah in the akhiraah insha Allah. What's a better word to use?
The word "recruiting" indeed, usually refer to a job with salary. For voluntary work the better word to use is "inviting".

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
01-13-2017, 08:56 PM
I would not be good for posting, at this time, but here are some good resources to share.

1. http://mccmd.org/wp-content/uploads/...1/islam-is.pdf

2. http://www.alim.org/library/biography/stories/SOP

3. http://islam.about.com/

4. http://www.qalaminstitute.org/seerah/#.V2CQmfkrIdU

Cptn._.Mario
01-14-2017, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
Jazakallah Khair. I see people posting daily hadiths here, thought they could expand their audience.

Umm Abed
01-15-2017, 06:32 AM
Jazakallah Khair. I see people posting daily hadiths here, thought they could expand their audience.
Maybe we could use from the links the brother gave to post a little everyday (on your facebook).

Cptn._.Mario
01-15-2017, 06:58 AM
Good idea. Would you like to be one of the posters?

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Maybe we could use from the links the brother gave to post a little everyday (on your facebook).

Cptn._.Mario
01-16-2017, 02:30 PM
@azc @Muslim Woman @O2K

Cptn._.Mario
01-21-2017, 02:13 PM
:bump1: I thought more members would jump at this opportunity

Umimi
01-21-2017, 05:23 PM
I am in in Shaa Allah

Please any shortcut to liking and following the page on fb

Cptn._.Mario
01-22-2017, 08:17 AM
Great! But I don't understand what you mean, could you make a fake account on facebook just for posting?

format_quote Originally Posted by Umimi
I am in in Shaa Allah

Please any shortcut to liking and following the page on fb

Cptn._.Mario
05-09-2017, 05:00 AM
From 525 people reached in the original post, our audience for posts has expanded to 100s of 1000s. Jazakallah khair to all the help members from Islamic Board have put into the page.

Attachment 6127

:bump1::masha::barak:

noraina
05-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Ma'sha'Allah, that's great. May Allah swt reward you and everyone involved for their efforts. Ameen.

Cptn._.Mario
09-26-2017, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Ma'sha'Allah, that's great. May Allah swt reward you and everyone involved for their efforts. Ameen.
Ameen.

Does anyone know how to grow the page and get a bigger audience without paid advertising?

Jazakallah Khair

noraina
09-26-2017, 01:23 PM
Ameen.

Does anyone know how to grow the page and get a bigger audience without paid advertising?

Jazakallah Khair
I'm not on Facebook, but if it works anything like Instagram it's about being very active on social media, interacting with other accounts and engaging *a lot* (and I mean a lot!) with others, maybe even connecting with influencers as well. Hashtags are really important for getting out there and being seen. Other than that, it's just about posting great content regularly and having a good, descriptive bio.

Cptn._.Mario
09-29-2017, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I'm not on Facebook, but if it works anything like Instagram it's about being very active on social media, interacting with other accounts and engaging *a lot* (and I mean a lot!) with others, maybe even connecting with influencers as well. Hashtags are really important for getting out there and being seen. Other than that, it's just about posting great content regularly and having a good, descriptive bio.
Jazakallah khair, yes hashtags help but I can't be bothered with it lol.

#thankyou #Jazakallah #khair #Facebook #Islam #Muslim #Hadith #blablabla

noraina
09-30-2017, 02:55 PM
Jazakallah khair, yes hashtags help but I can't be bothered with it lol.

#thankyou #Jazakallah #khair #Facebook #Islam #Muslim #Hadith #blablabla
Wa iyyak. Well, they *do* help, lol! Just write up a set of hashtags and then copy-paste them onto each post. Simples.

Cptn._.Mario
10-14-2017, 05:06 AM
Bump!!

The Prophet ﷺ said, “The most beloved of deeds to Allah are those that are most consistent, even if it is small”. [Bukhari and Muslim]

This is one of the simplest ways!

Cptn._.Mario
10-21-2017, 04:18 AM
@AabiruSabeel

Abz2000
10-31-2017, 06:19 PM
Useful for those who are able - to keep a close watch of any sites promoted in an unnatural way, since some of these stay consistent whereas others flip the coin.
Even Twitter's chief executive is alleged to have retweeted one account that celebrated Women's History Month before it changed tack after gaining influence to claim Clinton had received money from the Ku Klux Klan.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41812369
Ironic that the bbc (which was the principal british government propaganda mouthpiece behind the mass-murdering wmd hoax/deception) ..... reported it with such indignation though.....

....This way no one will know who is posting behind the page and everyone's privacy is protected.....
No-one other than God - and by God's leave - facebook and it's partners who have bots which can easily recognize and flag multiple users from single ip addresses - especially when the algorithms catch unnatural activity.
When hackers found that multiple "pro i.s" accounts where coming from multiple uk government i.p addresses, the uk government claimed the blocks were given to their partners in the saudi gov and that the uk gov shared no responsibility....... though the mind games and fake propaganda methods were astounding and aimed at the most gullible on each side.

....and those were blocks - not just one solitary contract signed ip from a local cable service.....

Cptn._.Mario
11-01-2017, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Useful for those who are able - to keep a close watch of any sites promoted in an unnatural way, since some of these stay consistent whereas others flip the coin.

Ironic that the bbc (which was the principal british government propaganda mouthpiece behind the mass-murdering wmd hoax/deception) ..... reported it with such indignation though.....

No-one other than God - and by God's leave - facebook and it's partners who have bots which can easily recognize and flag multiple users from single ip addresses - especially when the algorithms catch unnatural activity.
When hackers found that multiple "pro i.s" accounts where coming from multiple uk government i.p addresses, the uk government claimed the blocks were given to their partners in the saudi gov and that the uk gov shared no responsibility....... though the mind games and fake propaganda methods were astounding and aimed at the most gullible on each side.

....and those were blocks - not just one solitary contract signed ip from a local cable service.....
I meant the public in general. Those with access will know who's posting.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.