/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaekum,I am zaid From India.

zaid36
01-13-2017, 04:34 PM
Assalamu alaekum,Members of Islamic Board,I am zaid from India.Though I am not New but kind of not active on this Forum after joining some Years back.Might be Posted only once or twice on this Forum i think.Hope to be active on this Forum.Jazaka Allah khair to all...May Allah Bless u all...ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-13-2017, 05:17 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome back to forum.

azc
01-13-2017, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zaid36
Assalamu alaekum,Members of Islamic Board,I am zaid from India.Though I am not New but kind of not active on this Forum after joining some Years back.Might be Posted only once or twice on this Forum i think.Hope to be active on this Forum.Jazaka Allah khair to all...May Allah Bless u all...ameen.
:wa: welcome back brother. Hope you will stay here longer

greenhill
01-13-2017, 06:35 PM
Welcome back..

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-13-2017, 06:48 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
آپ کيسے ہيں؟

http://authenticproductsonweb.com/pr...ategory/shoes/

یہ آپ کی ویب سائٹ ہے؟

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.