/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What happens if Allah performs miracles for you?

whosebob
01-14-2017, 10:03 PM
I believe Allah performs miracles everyday especially for the mentally challenged like kids with Autism and Down-syndrome inshallah. But what happens if it happens to you? Won't it cause confusion. Let's say Allah did perform miracles for you? What would you do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-14-2017, 10:26 PM
I believe that Allah performs miracles every day to all of us. We just don´t notice most of them.

whosebob
01-14-2017, 10:33 PM
But what happens if it is direct. You can't deny it's a miracle because it does'nt happen to anyone else. For example, seeing ones Kabir in life after salah etc Not a vision or anything like that. Maybe it is dark room then suddenly a light appears and you see a mini version of your Kabir and it is beautiful. What would you do if something like this happen to you. Would you be happy or worried at all the attention you getting?

anatolian
01-14-2017, 10:34 PM
This is something I am asking myself currently too. Allah performs miracles inorder to make people believe in Him. If this happens I think we must stick to Him more than anytime..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
01-14-2017, 10:46 PM
:salam:

Yes, there was multiple, multiple times where I made dua for something and it happened. For example, I made dua in class for my teacher to forget me, and she never called me.

we had a presentation where I was not ready yet, and I made a silent dua, and the teacher totally never said "serinity, now it is your turn".

There is a teacher I do not like, so I made dua to Allah to get rid of the subject/lesson and the teacher got sick! :D I.e. no lesson! So Allah answered it I think. Cuz I didn't like the way the teacher taught us, and so he got sick.

Allah planned it in a way that surprised me.

There was also a time when I was confused about something, and Allah showed me signs in class, either by what my teacher said, or wrote. Or what the students said, etc. :)
Allahu alam.

.alhamdulillah.
01-14-2017, 11:00 PM
What about stuff that just makes no sense, like if someone has no leg and keeps making dua for Allah to give him his leg back.... like is that even realistic? Is that something someone should even ask for? Because we of course believe Allah is capable of everything, but would he actually do something like that for us in real life?

Like should one expect if they make duas that seem crazy and radical, that Allah will accept them?

Like if I ask Allah to make me be able to see without glasses, or any chronic pain I have to just be gone the next day, or if someone with no leg asks Allah to give him his leg back, should we hope that it actually would happen or are we crazy for thinking that

and what about thinking that oh it won't ever happen so I shouldn't make dua for it since it seems unrealistic????

AhmadDawahXD
01-15-2017, 09:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

Yes, there was multiple, multiple times where I made dua for something and it happened. For example, I made dua in class for my teacher to forget me, and she never called me.

we had a presentation where I was not ready yet, and I made a silent dua, and the teacher totally never said "serinity, now it is your turn".

There is a teacher I do not like, so I made dua to Allah to get rid of the subject/lesson and the teacher got sick! :D I.e. no lesson! So Allah answered it I think. Cuz I didn't like the way the teacher taught us, and so he got sick.

Allah planned it in a way that surprised me.

There was also a time when I was confused about something, and Allah showed me signs in class, either by what my teacher said, or wrote. Or what the students said, etc. :)
Allahu alam.
Akhi,
you're a too hard [emoji23]

azc
01-15-2017, 11:10 AM
I always want to see the mercy and compassion of Allah swt.

azc
01-15-2017, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:Yes, there was multiple, multiple times where I made dua for something and it happened. For example, I made dua in class for my teacher to forget me, and she never called me. we had a presentation where I was not ready yet, and I made a silent dua, and the teacher totally never said "serinity, now it is your turn". There is a teacher I do not like, so I made dua to Allah to get rid of the subject/lesson and the teacher got sick! :D I.e. no lesson! So Allah answered it I think. Cuz I didn't like the way the teacher taught us, and so he got sick.Allah planned it in a way that surprised me. There was also a time when I was confused about something, and Allah showed me signs in class, either by what my teacher said, or wrote. Or what the students said, etc. :)Allahu alam.
these aren't miracles.... Your dua was accepted

whosebob
01-16-2017, 08:38 PM
Do you think we'll be able to see Nabi Moosa(AS) part the Oceans by Allah permission one day inshallah. I think so inshallah.

sister herb
01-17-2017, 09:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by whosebob
Do you think we'll be able to see Nabi Moosa(AS) part the Oceans by Allah permission one day inshallah. I think so inshallah.
It´s possible (like everything is possible for Allah) but don´t be surprised if then the newspapers call it as "tsunami".

greenhill
01-17-2017, 10:59 AM
I really do not know … there are many points raised, like asking for nonsense, little miracles (as sister herbs says, dua being answered)...

I guess, it would strengthen my belief in Him, but it would be something I am sure that will be really hard to describe or explain to anyone else.. if it was a 'direct' and 'dramatic' one, then I might still get freaked out. It might take a heck of a lot to make my mind take over control over matters again, though! …. so I guess I have answered my own question as to why 'miracles' do not happen 'obviously' for me… hmmmm

Just my two cents worth...

:peace:

Eric H
01-17-2017, 11:05 AM
Greetings and peace be with you alhamdulillah.;

What about stuff that just makes no sense, like if someone has no leg and keeps making dua for Allah to give him his leg back.... like is that even realistic? Is that something someone should even ask for? Because we of course believe Allah is capable of everything, but would he actually do something like that for us in real life?
I think Allah answers prayers in ways that help us towards eternal salvation, rather than solve problems in this life. If the man was given good legs, how will that help him find eternal salvation? Will we need legs in heaven?

Could the following prayer be a clue as to how God answers prayers? I copied this prayer from this forum, sadly, I forgot to make a note of who posted it...

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.