/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to help a revert marry

noor grant
01-15-2017, 05:23 PM
I know this topic has probably been repeated numerous times. I'm sorry for this. But please be patient with me. I'm a revert and been looking for years since my divorce. I cannot find anyone who wants to do things properly with a wali . I don't follow Hanafi fiqh when it comes to marriage as I feel that offers revert entirely zero safeguards. I'm not picky but I want someone religious and practising. I'm not connected to the Muslim community here as it's small and they ostracized me due to my divorce.
I need help to find a wali who will take it seriously.
I'm really needing to marry for the sake of completing my faith. I'm completely alone and all I have is Allah

Prayers and duas

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
01-15-2017, 05:41 PM
Have you tried Muslim Marriage sites?

Scimi

anatolian
01-15-2017, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noor grant
I know this topic has probably been repeated numerous times. I'm sorry for this. But please be patient with me. I'm a revert and been looking for years since my divorce. I cannot find anyone who wants to do things properly with a wali . I don't follow Hanafi fiqh when it comes to marriage as I feel that offers revert entirely zero safeguards. I'm not picky but I want someone religious and practising. I'm not connected to the Muslim community here as it's small and they ostracized me due to my divorce.
I need help to find a wali who will take it seriously.
I'm really needing to marry for the sake of completing my faith. I'm completely alone and all I have is Allah

Prayers and duas
An Imam or even any trusworthy Muslim in your community can be your wali. I believe you can find a trustworthy Muslim in Canada.

noor grant
01-15-2017, 06:38 PM
Salaam alaykum
can you provide more details of HOW ?
What do i say? How do I approach this person with this request? I am single female. I don't want to talk to brothers like that and i don't think my married friends would help me they all abandoned me after my divorce and gossip now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
01-15-2017, 06:52 PM
Why are you shy of that? You will just ask him to be your wali. Finding a husband is your right. You don't need to be shy of something which is your right. If there is no sincerity in your local cummunity go to another city. You are the one who is responsible of your life, not the others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.