/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is love hilal or haram with ur cousin.

Sulaiman Haider
01-16-2017, 06:01 PM
ASSLAM O ALIKUM
I am 16 years old boyy. Ihave many cousins but i have different feeling for my one cousin. I am very close to her. I had never feel that feelings before I become 13years old. I do not want to sex woth her. I care her very much. Of someone say wrong about her I get much furious. I want to see her always. I want to talk her. I feel that no one is more beautiful than her. I do not want to sex her. I can not imagine my life without her. I tell my story to a friend. He says thst u have in love with her.My cousin is 2years older than me. Is this is a truth that i have fall in love with her.?? If ys what can I do and is this type of love is jaiz or nan-jaizz??? Tell me plzzzz.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
whosebob
01-16-2017, 08:29 PM
Sheikh `Abd Al-Rahman Al-Sa`di (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

Allah, may He be exalted, said, telling His Messenger of that which was permissible for him (for marriage) as well as for the believers, “and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts”. This includes (daughters of) paternal uncles and aunts, maternal uncles and aunts, near and far.

It means you can marry all of your cousins, whether they are on your moms side or dads side..
You cannot however, marry 2 cousins who are sisters.

Sulaiman Haider
01-17-2017, 12:30 PM
I also know about that. I am in Fsc and i have read this revelation in 10th. I want to know how to remove these feelings or what i do know

Scimitar
01-17-2017, 12:35 PM
Pakistan is known for this, and they also suffer the largest statistic of Downs Syndrome Babies in the world.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
01-17-2017, 12:48 PM
wswrb

You cannot help how you feel but it is also important to know how you developed these feelings and you can avoid further developing them.

Islam is a religion of modesty. Please lower your gaze, do not talk to her. Interaction with your cousin is not allowed unless it is a necessity. She is your non mahram so she is not forbidden from being married to. But please abstain from her and us be able to follow the sunnah of Prophet :saws1:

When you are ready, you can propose marriage to her Insha'Allah

Also fast, Our Prophet said fasting is like a shield I believe

Fasting will help you abstain from what is haram

azc
01-17-2017, 02:56 PM
You are still a teenager. Complete your study, build up your career and then marry. Its a long way to go. If you don't dontrol your heart then your career will be spoiled. Make your career bright and establish yourself as a successful man then you can marry any 'chosen girl'. Not only her parents but also the girl likes a successful person to be her life partner. This life can't be spent with 'ONLY LOVE' Infatuation doesn't last long. Don't worry you'll fall in love with several girls in your life and every time you'll say '' I can't live without her''

aaj
01-17-2017, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Pakistan is known for this, and they also suffer the largest statistic of Downs Syndrome Babies in the world.

Scimi
I think you will find the arabs being the largest in that category and all desi 2nd, not just pakistanis.

new2010
01-17-2017, 03:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar

Scimi
Have you sources for this? Why would Allah allow to marry to that degree, knowing that this may cause harm to the offspring?

I want to know how to remove these feelings or what i do know
Lower your gaze and be busy with useful stuff...

Brother_40375
01-23-2017, 12:52 PM
Wa alikumsalam wr wb. Dude its normal to develop feelings towards opposite sex. And you are really young, so mostly she is going to get married to someone soon since she is 18. Just wait for some more time so that your feelings will calm down,until that just try not to harm anyone with your jelous behaviour. Its just your age. So dont worry

Brother_40375
01-23-2017, 12:53 PM
Try to engage in more physical activities like sports and release your energy .

fyi
01-24-2017, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by new2010
Have you sources for this? Why would Allah allow to marry to that degree, knowing that this may cause harm to the offspring?

Lower your gaze and be busy with useful stuff...
It is true that it increases the amount of genetical disorders. A good reason could be the OP himself. You won't find many people who fall in love with their brothers/sisters. However it's a completely different story when it comes to cousins.

Btw the increase of the amount of genetical disorders just increases the chance. If that would be a reason to make it haram it would also mean that the marrying to people with diabetes marrying would be haram aswell. Because that's where the problem actually lies. If you are a carrier of a bad gene but do not express the symptoms it would be mean that your cousin could be carrying the same 'bad' gene and a child from them could have an increased chance of expressing this gene. So like I said, prohibiting this would mean that every couple with the same sickness should not marry. Now it is a given that the parents should understand the risks of it however it shouldn't lead to zina. Which is probably worse than that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.