/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did not know that Ghusl was required

anonymous
01-18-2017, 08:04 PM
Assalamualaykum

Regarding wet dreams in women, I recently found out that a woman who experiences an orgasm, despite having no emission of fluids, is required to do a Fard Ghusl. At the time that I found out, I recalled a time when I experienced this but failed to do ghusl thereafter (out of ignorance - I was of the opinion that ghusl is only required if fluid is emitted).

My question is: Must I make qadhaa for all the Salaah performed following this? If so, how will I determine the number if Salaah to perform as I also do not recall the exact time that a complete ghusl was performed thereafter?

Jazakumullah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
02-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Wa alaikum salam

Estimate the time that you have performed salah in that state before doing a ghusl and make qada of all those salah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.