/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of falsehood

Ahlussunnah
01-20-2017, 02:22 AM
I believe that all-h hath omnipotence on falsehood and support sha:h 'isla:"i:l shahi:d. Those who do not believe that falsehood is in divine omnipotence are invited to present their views so that we can have a dialouge in a scholarly way, not in abusing language. I do not agree with fad:l haqq of khairabad in the least meaning.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-20-2017, 05:10 AM
:sl: Welcome to IB. Will you elaborate with examples

greenhill
01-20-2017, 08:56 AM
Welcome to the forum.

….and I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

azc
01-20-2017, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.….and I don't quite understand what you are saying. Wishing you a great stay.:peace:
perhaps he refers to a disputed issue of ''possibility of doing something against what Allah swt has promised''

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahlussunnah
01-25-2017, 06:26 PM
I shall response it in detail. 'insha: 'all-h

Ahlussunnah
01-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Yes and that deity hath power to make a false sentence as well. Khairabadi sect consider it as per se absurd / muh:a:al didh: Dh:a:t

greenhill
01-25-2017, 10:24 PM
Ha ha..

I hope that is not your response in detail… still I am not able to understand.. too many little codes you are putting. What does it all mean?

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.