/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen jinn..?

azc
01-20-2017, 06:41 AM
I hope you believe in existence of jinn. Have you ever experienced their presence..?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-20-2017, 11:11 AM
I have, since young prayed that the realms of ghaib interferes not with me. I do not really feel spooked like getting the chills or feeling, smelling or anything. I know they exist.

That being said, people around me, closest and dearest have had encounters where the ghaib appears in their realm on several occasions, picking up on their strong presence or affected by black magic. I believe that exists, too. Not many have the capabilities of delivering it and many are hoax, preying on unsuspecting victims.

Remember, the jinns were here way before mankind.

:peace:

sister herb
01-20-2017, 11:52 AM
Never seen anything but many times I have felt some sort of presence. Maybe its jinn or maybe something else (I have no idea what else it might be). Feeling isnĀ“t just bad, just a little weird.

:nervous:

noraina
01-20-2017, 12:15 PM
To be honesty, no, not really. I mean, I am someone who can get spooked - if it's dark and I'm in the garden and I heart a strange noise my heart almost stops beating, but I don't usually attribute it to jinns.

Altho certain people I know give rather elaborately-described accounts of them seeing a jinn - and sometimes I'm not sure whether over time those accounts have been hugely distorted, lol.

To what extent do jinns interact with humans anyway, aside from possession? They are from the realm of the unseen, al-ghayb, so does that literally mean they are just 'unseen' or are they also 'unfelt' and 'unheard'?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zeal
01-20-2017, 10:01 PM
I've actually got quite a few nothing too serious though but the most notable one would be the magic tree me and a friend from our childhood years we used to pull leaves from. Everytime we used to pull a leaf off the wind started bellow and once we took off a huge branch and wind just went craaaaazy. We had kept it our secret tho because we didn't want anyone else to use the tree.

And what's crazy is that all this time we thought it was some sorta magic tree that me and my friend had stumbled upon but only till recently had i realised that a jinn must've lived there and everytime we took a leaf out we were destroying its home poor jinn I actually feel quite bad now

aaj
01-20-2017, 11:34 PM
Belief in the jinns is part of eman. As for experience it, ask those who live in the east and you'll get plenty of experience. I got plenty myself.

there's plenty online as here, here's some:
https://islamicarticles.wordpress.co...inn-stories-2/

Lot of kids are left alone from infancy in the west and the find imaginary friends to play with. Sometimes they are imaginary and often times they are more than just imaginary:
http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-...tually-demons/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.