/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Selling Jannah

Aethyryaz
01-20-2017, 12:57 PM
Assalaamu'alaykum Brothers & Sisters

There's someone desperately in need of essential treatment in the UK. However, the person involved is from another country and does not have the necessary financial means to be able to do so. Is there anyone, preferably from the UK who will help to simply set up a funding profile on a well known funding site on their behalf, purely for the sake of Allah (SWT) so that generous donors may kindly contribute?

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) informs us in his Hadith in which he said:

“The most beloved of people according to Allah is he who brings most benefit to people, and the most beloved of deeds according to Allah the Mighty, the Magnificent, is that you bring happiness to a fellow Muslim, or relieve him of
distress, or pay off his debt or stave away hunger from him. It is more beloved to me that I walk with my Muslim brother in his time of need than i stay secluded in the mosque for a month.”

[At-Tabarani]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.