/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is massage for injury okay?

.alhamdulillah.
01-20-2017, 02:06 PM
Is massage for injury okay? Also does it have to be from the same gender even if it is only on the arm or neck? What about back?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.alhamdulillah.
01-20-2017, 02:07 PM
Also, in the case of injury, is it okay if ones awrah is exposed? such as my lower back or thighs?

.alhamdulillah.
02-04-2017, 12:26 AM
anyone?

Shamnadanu
02-04-2017, 02:29 AM
in my knowledge ..why not...treatment is okay...it is necessary to be from same gender only else husband/wife

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talibilm
02-04-2017, 02:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shamnadanu
in my knowledge ..why not...treatment is okay...it is necessary to be from same gender only else husband/wife
Yes,I think so

sister herb
02-04-2017, 09:17 AM
It depends how person is injured. In general, massage improves muscle metabolism and accelerate the improvement but massage can also cause damages if massager doesn´t know what he is doing. Better ask this matter from some professional massager, physiotherapist or from doctor.

azc
02-04-2017, 09:38 AM
A big NO to opposite gender for this service,

sister herb
02-04-2017, 09:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .alhamdulillah.
Also does it have to be from the same gender even if it is only on the arm or neck? What about back?
It´s just same what body part it is, no opposite gender even if it would to be only the tip of the nose. Always same gender or then husband/wife.

.alhamdulillah.
02-04-2017, 04:36 PM
See for me it is my back and legs, and this same guy I have gotten massages from before is very good and knoweldage, and to truly help my back and legs, he would need to work on my upper legs and glute areas, the massages really help but I don't want to get them if it is not permissible for him to touch those areas even if I am hurt and the massages help with the pain

Diraj
05-31-2017, 12:30 AM
Massage is very good for injuries depending on what has happened. I am a former sports med physical therapist. Obviously you can not have a woman work on you so it is best to have a man work on your injury. Sessions are generally prepared with you being draped by a towel or sheet to cover you and to make sure you are warm.

I hope that answers your question.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.