/* */

PDA

View Full Version : People are so biased

NewMan2016
01-23-2017, 01:02 AM
Hello brothers & sisters,
So today i'm just working around the house and on the computer. Doing the usual things. I usually watch the news through YouTube cause its easy and I don't have any TV's. There are many live channels. On these channels there are areas where users can chat. All the people only say negative racist things about anything you can imagine. One topic is always there. Islam. All they do is hate. The spread lies. They claim to know Islams history and talk facts. They are never right. I read it and don't say anything cause they never listen nor learn. It is bugging me so much. These people will never learn. What to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
01-23-2017, 01:55 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Ignore it. Be the best muslim you can be and that's enough. You can't allow yourself to waste so much time in the idle talks of others. These people have no lives, what they say is not making a difference in the world. Sitting online all day long arguing is not productive, and that's how they choose to use their time, and there's no need to follow them. Get educated about your deen and have conversations and give dawaah to people who want to learn about Islam, not degrade muslims.

NewMan2016
01-23-2017, 04:08 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,
Ya that's what I do. I feel the same about everything you said. Thank you for your reply. I love hearing the options of others.

Jazak Allah Khieran

talibilm
01-23-2017, 05:41 AM
Noble Quran 61:8 '' They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Quran, and Prophet Muhammad SAW) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).''

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
01-23-2017, 08:08 AM
Always Naughty boys throw stones on the tree which is laden with ripe plums

NewMan2016
01-23-2017, 09:28 AM
Very true. Its just to bad man isnt kinder to one another.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.