/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So many battles. I'm exhausted and I can barely take the weight.

JustSomeGuy
01-23-2017, 09:03 AM
Hello. I'm new here. Maybe I am in the wrong place, but I wanted to share my thoughts anyways.

I'm just another white American male. I feel useless in this great fight to rid the world of oppression and tyranny. I feel like the oppressors all around me. I'm so sad. I'm crying right now. Everyday I'm in the lions den and its awful. It's as bad as everyone told me it was.

I'm only here because I thought there might be some people here who understand. I don't even have religion in my life. I just thought it'd be nice if everyone could have the freedom to make a choice and not be despised for it. It leaves me heartbroken and I would take the weight of the world on my back to make all the hatred go away. I'm trying...even if I'm failing. :(

Am I alone here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-23-2017, 09:09 AM
Hello to you

We Muslims understand very well kind of feelings when we see tyranny and oppressors all around. No, you are not alone.

And welcome to forum.

JustSomeGuy
01-23-2017, 09:20 AM
Thank you. I'm going to hide here for a little while and do some reading if that's ok. It feels like a sanctuary. Not even the Internet is safe from tyranny anymore.

Futuwwa
01-23-2017, 11:07 AM
That is an interesting choice of refuge for someone of your profile. Please do make yourself at home, I hope we can deliver.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
01-23-2017, 12:47 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Don't hide too long.. pop up once in a while with a comment or question...

Wishing you a great and fruitful stay.

:peace:

Cptn._.Mario
01-23-2017, 01:22 PM
Hi!

Hope your troubles ease soon. Welcome to the forum

aaj
01-23-2017, 03:43 PM
Welcome.

Hope you have a good stay here.

Know that those who oppress others will not get away with it. Allah is most just and they will be punished for their crimes, if not in this world then the next one for sure.

Allah Says (what means): “And those who, when tyranny strikes them, they defend themselves. And the retribution for an evil act is an evil one like it, but whoever pardons and makes reconciliation - his reward is [due] from Allah. Indeed, He does not like wrongdoers. And whoever avenges himself after having been wronged - those have not upon them any cause [for blame]. The cause is only against the ones who wrong the people and tyrannise upon the earth without right. Those will have a painful punishment. And whoever is patient and forgives - indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination [i.e. on the part of those seeking the reward of Allah].” [Quran 42: 39-43]

https://www.islamweb.net/en/article/...he-oppressed-i

noraina
01-23-2017, 03:47 PM
So many of us feels like you do, powerless in the face of the oppression and injustices throughout the world of today. And as Muslims especially we must never remain silent or accept any form of oppression or injustice against those who are insight or take part in it ourselves - we can all try to do our small part, whether it be giving to charity or raising awareness, ect.

I hope you find all the answers you need here, and definitely post around. There are a lot of things to read on IB but even better than that is taking part in the discussions themselves.

M.I.A.
01-23-2017, 03:58 PM
lol, well if you want to make a dent in the world..

you usually have to make a dent in the people.

tough love... or selfishness.

its for your own good!

"/

yay, welcome to mondays.

azc
01-23-2017, 04:41 PM
Welcome to forum. Keep sharing your views. We are with you.

Serinity
01-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Hi!

Welcome to the Forum, may Allah guide you. Ameen.

Allahu alam.

JustSomeGuy
01-25-2017, 11:30 PM
I wanted to say hello again. I'm currently on a hunger strike. I work as a scientist...or I did. I'm unemployed and hopeless now. It's actually been 6 months. I miss my work so much. I had all these amazing ideas to help increase crop productivity, but I've forgotten them now. Science was the first time I ever met someone from Pakistan and Iran. It gave me so much. All gone now. People just dislike people like me. I don't have any religion, I don't belong to any social groups, and I just prefer being outside in nature. I can't apologize for it either. I love the earth. It's all I can say I honestly understand.

I literally have to go mountain climbing as far away as possible to feel safe. I don't have that anymore because we often work on contract or for 9 month terms and things were very tight already. Now the money is going to start drying up because of our new president. So I'm here rambling and hungry.

Scimitar
01-26-2017, 06:06 PM
Assalaam alaikum brother JustSomeGUy :)

Welcome to IB, it's also my online refuge as well :)

Birds of a feather, stick together!!!

I hope to have some conversations with you on the boards, God willing.

God bless,

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.