/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Premarital sex with condom

fodiddy
01-24-2017, 02:46 AM
ASA

I am 16, and I live in Cali. There's this hot chik that i'm eyeing at school and I think I'm on to something. But I recently read that sex before marriage is haram.

Here's my question, is having premarital sex haram if you use a condom?

Here's my reasoning:

If you're allowed to touch a women (handshake, handing papers, salute) you aren't allowed to do it physically. But when you use a cloth in between you are allowed to. (varies between scholars and some hadith say yes while others say no")

So technically you could use a condom, so you aren't actually touching the women with your private part.

And you would wear clothing over the rest of your body also so that you don't touch her with any other parts (i.e shoulder, mouth, chin).

I am simply thinking, I'm not rushing into anything. As the shaikhs qoute the Quran:

Indeed, the most disliked created beings in the Sight of God are the deaf and the dumb who do not use their intellect. (Quran, 8:22)

You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them. (Quran, 17:36)

JZK

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
01-24-2017, 03:12 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Your logic is basically the same as saying that it's not rape if a man has sex with a woman against her will while wearing a condom because the condom is a barrier between them. :facepalm:

Do you see how silly that sounds?? Touching hands is not the same as having sex.

Instead of trying to justify your lustful desires, why not find ways to keep them at bay.

And to make it clear again, wearing a condom while having sex is still having sex. It's the act that is haram, regardless of the "barriers." So you will be committing one of the biggest sins in Islam.

drac16
01-24-2017, 05:38 AM
Even with a condom, you're still engaging in sexual activity. Besides, there's more to sex than just the insertion of the penis; there's foreplay and what's known as a post-coital cuddle, both of which are haram unless it's done with your spouse.

azc
01-24-2017, 06:20 AM
In this case Intercourse even without condom isn't allowed

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
01-24-2017, 08:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fodiddy

Indeed, the most disliked created beings in the Sight of God are the deaf and the dumb who do not use their intellect. (Quran, 8:22)

You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them. (Quran, 17:36)

JZK
You should to be careful when you use quotes which are removed from their original context. By those quotes people could basicly justify any kind of act they want. You have to know first the context of those quotes, then know what Islam says about matter you try to justify (pre-marital sex) and compare them together. If pre-marital sex is forbidden, it´s not "using their intellect" to find out ways how to break the rules and act against the Islamic morality. You can´t justify having a sin By those kind of quotes and pre-marital sex is nothing more than a sin in Islam. "Using condom" with it doesn´t change the real act.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-24-2017, 11:03 AM
بَلِ الْإِنْسَانُ عَلَى نَفْسِهِ بَصِيرَةٌ
وَلَوْ أَلْقَى مَعَاذِيرَهُ

"Nay, man is a witness against his own self, though he may put forward his excuses (for his perpetration of Kufr, Fisq and Fujoor)." [Qur'aan.]

new2010
01-24-2017, 11:13 AM
Wa alaikum assalam,

And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.
(Quran: 17:32)

Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.
(Quran 24:30)

Imam Ahmad recorded Abu Umamah saying that a young man came to the Prophet and said,

"O Messenger of Allah! Give me permission to commit Zina (unlawful sex).'' The people surrounded him and rebuked him, saying, "Stop! Stop!'' But the Prophet said,

(Come close) The young man came to him, and he said,(Sit down) so he sat down. The Prophet said,

(Would you like it (unlawful sex) for your mother) He said, "No, by Allah, may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said,

(Neither do the people like it for their mothers.) The Prophet said,

(Would you like it for your daughter) He said, "No, by Allah, may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said,

(Neither do the people like it for their daughters. ) The Prophet said,

(Would you like it for your sister) He said, "No, by Allah, may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said,

(Neither do the people like it for their sisters.) The Prophet said,

(Would you like it for your paternal aunt) He said, "No, by Allah, O Allah's Messenger! may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said,

(Neither do the people like it for their paternal aunts.) The Prophet said,

(Would you like it for your maternal aunt) He said, "No, by Allah, O Allah's Messenger! may I be ransomed for you.'' The Prophet said,

(Neither do the people like it for their maternal aunts.) Then the Prophet put his hand on him and said,

(O Allah, forgive his sin, purify his heart and guard his chastity.) After that the young man never paid attention to anything of that nature.

Scimitar
01-24-2017, 11:15 AM
ASA

I am 16, and I live in Cali. There's this hot chik that i'm eyeing at school and I think I'm on to something. But I recently read that sex before marriage is haram.

Here's my reasoning:

If you're allowed to touch a women (handshake, handing papers, salute) you aren't allowed to do it physically. But when you use a cloth in between you are allowed to. (varies between scholars and some hadith say yes while others say no")

So technically you could use a condom, so you aren't actually touching the women with your private part.

And you would wear clothing over the rest of your body also so that you don't touch her with any other parts (i.e shoulder, mouth, chin).

I am simply thinking, I'm not rushing into anything. As the shaikhs qoute the Quran:

JZK

#HeadedForHellFire

that's the type of logic you entertain,

Scimi

Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Where on earth did this translation come from. There's no such Aayah in the Qur'aan. This is something an alien on Mars translated.

The Aayah of the Qur'aan says:

وَلَا تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولَئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْئُولًا

"And do not follow (or do not say) that which you have no knowledge of. Indeed, the hearing, the sight, and the heart, of each of those one will be questioned (by Allaah Ta`aalaa, regarding how he had used them)."

ardianto
01-24-2017, 01:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Where on earth did this translation come from
From Rashad Khalifa

http://islamawakened.com/quran/17/36/

aaj
01-24-2017, 03:10 PM
:salam:

Ahmad (21708) narrated that Abu Umaamah said:

A young man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, give me permission to commit zina.” The people turned to him to rebuke him, saying, “Shh, shh.” (The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)) said, “Come here.” So he came close to him and he told him to sit down. He said, “Would you like that for your mother?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their mothers.” He said, “Would you like it for your daughter?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their daughters.” He said, “Would you like it for your sister?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their sisters.” He said, “Would you like it for your paternal aunt?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their paternal aunts.” He said, “Would you like it for your maternal aunt?” He said, “No, by Allaah, may I be sacrificed for you.” He said, “Nor do people like it for their maternal aunts.” Then he placed his hand on him and said, “O Allaah, forgive his sin, purify his heart, and guard his chastity.” And after that, this young man never did anything.

Ummshareef
01-24-2017, 06:51 PM
:wa:

Brother, you are on a dangerous path here, but alhamdulillah at least you have restrained yourself so far and are seeking help, so here goes.

As others have said, you are not permitted to pursue a relationship with this or any other girl, even a non-physical one. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'alaa has commanded us in the Qur'an to protect our private parts, which is interpreted by the scholars as meaning that all sexual activity outside marriage is forbidden. This is a lesson that every Muslim teen has to learn and yes, it can tough when the hormones are raging, but it is a rule that Allah has set out to help guide us towards the holy instiution of marriage. Only through marriage can future generations can be born and raised, safely and securely, to live a life of worship and servitude to Allah. If you are in any doubt about the seriousness of zina, be aware that ths is one of the few sins for which Allah has prescribed a punishment in the Qur'an. Wearing a condom changes very little. There would still be intimate contact and in any case it is the intention to fulfill the desires in a forbidden way that makes it sinful, not to mention the devastating effect it would have on the girl's young life. Be aware that even the lesser sin of self-relief is deeply disliked in Islam and is no solution.

So please try to remember that Allah's command is that you control your desires until you are able to get married. Every young Muslim, boy and girl, goes through this - learning self-restraint is an important part of growing up, and is something that distinguishes us from so many of the non-believers. It is not always straightforward, but Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'alaa has eased our struggles through blessings such as fasting and His guidance to avoid things like free-mixing, staring and brash behaiour. Above all, seek to develop a close relationship with Allah through worship and study, so that He is always in your heart and near the front of your mind. We should all aim to ask ourselves before each and every action whether Allah would approve, and if not, then don't do it. Also, remember that knowledge of our Deen enables us to understand where the limits of acceptable behaviour lie, which is why study is so important. We can all then play our part in creating a safe and fair society in sha'Allah. And prayer is probably the best way to develop the strength of mind to defeat these urges - Allah always loves to be asked for help.

Muezzin
01-24-2017, 08:28 PM
ASA

Here's my reasoning:

JZK
Are you trolling dude?

To answer your question, what you are suggesting is not permitted.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
01-24-2017, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Crazy old Rashad Khalifa.

Some claim it was Wadee` al-Haaj who killed him, or at least, was involved in assassinating him, but there was never any real proof of that.

Aaqib
01-25-2017, 12:35 PM
^https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashad_Khalifa#Doctrine

Hm..

Umm♥Layth
01-25-2017, 07:23 PM
I think the OP is a troll.

aminah996
01-26-2017, 07:20 AM
Asaalaamu Calaykum,

Just a small add on. If you start to think just because you are wearing a condom that its fine, thats like justifying stealing because your wearing gloves. You have still committed the act and zina is haram in Islam. Besides you cant say because I'm wearing clothes that's fine, one things leads to another. If its okay to do a certain sin you will find the shaytaan can trap you easily to lead another sin to think "Oh ive done this one already" I might aswell. So when you get into the moment it's different than describing the moment as self control will really be hard to maintain.

Such thoughts are thoughts of the shaytaan and we shouldn't entertain those thoughts and act upon it. Instead ask Allah for forgiveness to clear your mind from thinking about something so severe in Islam as such. To make it even worse, remember the shaytaan is your enemy he wants to make you do sins so you can go to hell with him. Don't let him make you one of his companions. Shaytaans companions want us to do extreme sins so they can return to the shaytaan at night and tell him who they have lead astray that day the most - being granted a night of sitting on his throne. Thinking about this don't let the shaytaan get to you so much where you end up obeying his orders. Shut him down from the moments of when it is just thoughts.

And another wrong thing in this situation is that we cannot try and play the game of let's see how I can use my intellect to challenge this. What Allah has written in the Quran needs to stay literal. It doesn't even come into judgement or even questioning forget about getting into challenging his words. We believe the Quran is the literal word of Allah and that should make us realise we should try our best to understand it and follow this - since this will benefit us in this life and the hereafter.

May Allah guide us all into the right path and protect us from the evil doings of the shaytaan. Ameen.

aminah996
01-26-2017, 07:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm[emoji813
Layth;2946374]I think the OP is a troll.
Thats not very nice. All of us can go somewhere wrong and we should encourage building one another instead of insulting one another. After all we are human beings and we do sin - irrespective of who you are!

May Allah grant us forgiveness, Ameen.

Umm♥Layth
01-26-2017, 12:44 PM
:embarrass I didn't mean it in an insulting way. A troll is somebody who just stirs the pot for no real reason and that is what the original post seems like to me, but it is simply my opinion. Perhaps the original poster can come participate in the conversation so we can see he genuinely needs help or advice.

aaj
01-26-2017, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm♥Layth
:embarrass I didn't mean it in an insulting way. A troll is somebody who just stirs the pot for no real reason and that is what the original post seems like to me, but it is simply my opinion. Perhaps the original poster can come participate in the conversation so we can see he genuinely needs help or advice.

It doesn't matter if they are trolls. If they stir up fitna then mods will delete it but if a legitimate question is asked then it's all good as others will inshallah benefit from the responses.

Kiro
01-31-2017, 06:23 PM
Sexual pleasure which is gained through acts of intercourse is only permissible with your spouse

And no, you're not allowed to shake hands with non mahram, this is not from the sunnah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.