/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here

FatimahNadeen
01-26-2017, 12:47 PM
Salam brothers and sisters in Islam, my name is Fatima and I'm new here , I was born a Muslim but not really good with my recitation, I'm striving to be a better Muslim and InshaAllah I'm hoping to learn a lot from this forum ... hoping to make new friends here too [emoji846] JazakaAllah [emoji1431]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-26-2017, 01:07 PM
:wa:, welcome to IB family. InshaAllah you'll find it a good place to learn

FatimahNadeen
01-26-2017, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:wa:, welcome to IB family. InshaAllah you'll find it a good place to learn
InshaAllah [emoji1431][emoji1431] thanks [emoji1431]

sister herb
01-26-2017, 01:33 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
01-26-2017, 03:00 PM
:wasalam:

welcome, may your stay here be beneficial for all inshallah

FatimahNadeen
01-26-2017, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
:wasalam:

welcome, may your stay here be beneficial for all inshallah
Ameen [emoji1431]

Zeal
01-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Wa salaam and welcome sister enjoy your stay

greenhill
01-29-2017, 03:02 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I was like that many years ago… it felt really daunting as there was a lot to learn and I did not know where to begin and as a result did not really start.. sometime later a friend gave me a book to read, it turn out that it was a book about the prophets, and I really enjoyed reading it and it helped kick start my journey.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

FatimahNadeen
01-29-2017, 09:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.

I was like that many years ago… it felt really daunting as there was a lot to learn and I did not know where to begin and as a result did not really start.. sometime later a friend gave me a book to read, it turn out that it was a book about the prophets, and I really enjoyed reading it and it helped kick start my journey.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:
Thanks for the words of encouragement.. I have started using the Quran app and hopefully will learn from there ..

Umm♥Layth
01-29-2017, 01:52 PM
Welcome! :D

sa0705
01-29-2017, 06:10 PM
Was Alan. New here too, joined today. Shahid

Finding MEMO
02-08-2017, 01:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimahNadeen
Salam brothers and sisters in Islam, my name is Fatima and I'm new here , I was born a Muslim but not really good with my recitation, I'm striving to be a better Muslim and InshaAllah I'm hoping to learn a lot from this forum ... hoping to make new friends here too [emoji846] JazakaAllah [emoji1431]
وعليكم السلام

Heard great things about this forum too MashAllah. I only joined a few days ago.
Jazak'Allahu Khairan Khateeran to everyone for being soo helpful & welcoming.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!