PDA

View Full Version : Huqooq UL ibad

Mohammedmhg
01-26-2017, 03:23 PM
Will Allah forgive huqooq UL ibad?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hisnameiszzz
01-26-2017, 08:43 PM
I hope not! The evil family next door hopefully will burn in hell for all eternity for making our life in this world hell!

Oh and as I wrote that, the silly cow slammed yet 3 more doors on purpose!

M.I.A.
01-26-2017, 09:14 PM
i shouldnt laff.

http://mistupid.com/jokes/page106.htm

sister herb
01-26-2017, 09:31 PM
Could someone tell what means "Huqooq UL ibad"? An evil family next door or joke of monks???? :heated:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
01-26-2017, 09:59 PM
It means the rights of servants/people. If you harm someone it is both a sin against Allah and against the man whom you abused. You must ask forgiveness from him/her as well.

Sabeel Shah
02-01-2017, 12:01 PM
aoa hukooq ul ibadat is very important in life .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.