/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Trump suspends refugee program adds stricter rule for Muslim country travels.

Ineed Umar
01-28-2017, 03:51 PM
I know it was inevitable but goodbye to my dreams of studying at Harvard. May Allah make all Muslim countries more powerful than murica Ameen inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
01-28-2017, 04:03 PM
SubhanAllah, it's still unbelievable. I'm guessing he won't be able to do half the outrageous claims he made during the campaigns but the actions he's doing already are worrying enough.

He's already cracking down hard on Syrian refugees in the US and has suspended entry to America for seven predominantly Muslim countries.

Oh yes and he's already starting to build that wall for Mexico.

I admit the British news channels are quite biased towards him (they don't hide their contempt) but honestly who can blame them?

Ineed Umar
01-28-2017, 04:09 PM
I seriously thought the wall was a joke, just watch Adan ruins immigration and you'll realise how horrible the idea is. About Muslim suspension, he is going to make things worse, he is aggregating regular Muslim resulting many of them supporting Daesh etc. He is so intolerant I fear the next terrorist attack anywhere except Muslim land may end up deporting all of us.

Umm♥Layth
01-28-2017, 04:42 PM
In all honesty, the US isn't a great place for immigrants anyway. Not if they are going to go there to be ridiculed, treated unfairly and have their kids lose their culture and possibly their deen with all of the influence there.

I know it isn't easy to see, but all of this could be a blessing in disguise. Allah is the best of planners, don't forget that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
new2010
01-28-2017, 05:22 PM
However, the suspension is limited initially to 120 days and not permanently.

sister herb
01-28-2017, 11:05 PM
In response, Iran prevented the Americans to enter Iran. It could to be good idea if also those other coutries whose citizens are now prevented to travel to USA, would make same. It´s time to kick Americans out from Iraq and other countries. We have seen several times how many terrorist acts they have done in the other countries. If mr Trump would ask about entry ban, countries should only say they want to protect their citizens against terrorism.

The American Muslims could be excluded from the ban, of course.

fyi
01-28-2017, 11:14 PM
It's better this way.

anatolian
01-29-2017, 11:09 AM
Iran was already the scapegoat of America and all other 6 countries do not have a significant effect on the US or western economies. Also I think that wall will not serve any purpose. even if you build it as big as China wall people will find a way to drill it and pass the border with todays technics. He is just doing those things to satisfy his voters and prepare the ground for his future more lunatic plans

noraina
01-29-2017, 12:55 PM
The whole world is condemning him and yet there he is, in his ivory tower, just doing whatever he feels like.

And it's true, those Muslim countries he is victimising should ban entry to American citizens in their countries - those specific Muslim countries have suffered much more 'terrorism' than anywhere else in the world.

He is reacting disproportionately to the threat of terror - the US already does very through vetting procedures which is more than enough. I was reading someone in the US is more likely to be killed by a cow, a firework or a faulty elevator than a terrorist.

So how about banning all the cows from the USA first....that would be much more effective.

Eric H
01-29-2017, 06:42 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Umm♥Layth;

In all honesty, the US isn't a great place for immigrants anyway.
Mr Trump has to be the descendant of an illegal immigrant. When white settlers went to America, they did not have permission from the native Indian population. Furthermore, when the white people took power, they may have allowed more to immigrate to America, again without permission from the native Indians.

Probably one of the biggest genocides known to man, was against the native American Indians, and over many decades.

Genocide and Denying It: Why We Are Not Taught that the Natives of the United States and Canada were Exterminated.
Death Toll: 95,000,000 to 114,000,000. American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992) – “over 100 million killed” “[Christopher] Columbus personally murdered half a million Natives”

http://www.listzomania.com/10-worst-...des-in-history
In the spirit of praying for justice for all people.
Eric

sister herb
01-29-2017, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
The whole world is condemning him and yet there he is, in his ivory tower, just doing whatever he feels like.
Not totally. There is the Constitution and Trump is not above of it. Well, not yet.

azc
01-29-2017, 07:16 PM
There was no need to post this thread if Muslim countries would welcome the hapless refugees to their land. But sadly, they have lost the senses to feel insult and humiliation

Karl
01-29-2017, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
There was no need to post this thread if Muslim countries would welcome the hapless refugees to their land. But sadly, they have lost the senses to feel insult and humiliation
True, how can you stop western imperialism in Muslim lands and other places for that matter, if you crawl to them for help and sanctuary? This "white mans burden" culture has gone on too long.

Karl
01-30-2017, 12:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm♥Layth
In all honesty, the US isn't a great place for immigrants anyway. Not if they are going to go there to be ridiculed, treated unfairly and have their kids lose their culture and possibly their deen with all of the influence there.

I know it isn't easy to see, but all of this could be a blessing in disguise. Allah is the best of planners, don't forget that.
Good point and the USA has lately spent trillions on it's war on Islam and billions given to Israel in "aid" and Muslims want to go there? Obviously Americans are going to think anyone calling themselves Muslims are "terrorists" or criminals on the run or economic opportunists masquerading as Muslims. A genuine Muslim wanting to go and live in the USA would have to be as insane as someone Jewish going to Germany during the time of the Third Reich.

Aaqib
01-30-2017, 12:56 AM

How right you are sis! Children of muslim immigrants loose their deen so fast, to the point they even make fun of their own religion! It's a shame.

azc
01-30-2017, 03:00 AM
http://m.timesofindia.com/world/us/u...w/56838633.cms

muslimahzoya
01-30-2017, 07:15 AM
Take heart, brothers and sisters, that there are tens of millions of good Americans that do not feel this way about Muslims. Protests comprised of thousands of people have been going on all over the country and lawyers are filing suits left and right to halt this ban.

It's saddening to see my country go the way of fascism, but maybe this is a sign that it's time to get passports and move? I don't want my children growing up in this climate of hate.

Aaqib
01-30-2017, 09:04 PM
Why is so many muslims complaining when it is only for 2 months?

sister herb
01-30-2017, 09:11 PM
And what after 2 months? Another 2 months? Nobody knows.

Umm♥Layth
01-30-2017, 09:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Umm♥Layth;

Mr Trump has to be the descendant of an illegal immigrant. When white settlers went to America, they did not have permission from the native Indian population. Furthermore, when the white people took power, they may have allowed more to immigrate to America, again without permission from the native Indians.

Probably one of the biggest genocides known to man, was against the native American Indians, and over many decades.
He most definitely is the son of an immigrant and his wife is also an immigrant. I'm well aware of the genocide that was done in the US, Canada and Mexico. The English, French and Spanish languages were forced unto natives and they were stripped of their culture. It is the natives in these 3 countries that suffer the most until today, so all of this banning people from stolen land is ... I can't even find a word for it. imsad

I should have specified Muslim immigrants when I originally posted. I meant that the US is not a good place for a Muslim to seek refuge in.

Karl
01-30-2017, 11:02 PM
He most definitely is the son of an immigrant and his wife is also an immigrant. I'm well aware of the genocide that was done in the US, Canada and Mexico. The English, French and Spanish languages were forced unto natives and they were stripped of their culture. It is the natives in these 3 countries that suffer the most until today, so all of this banning people from stolen land is ... I can't even find a word for it. imsad

I should have specified Muslim immigrants when I originally posted. I meant that the US is not a good place for a Muslim to seek refuge in.
Well, the Founding Fathers of the USA were WASPs (White Anglo Saxon Protestants) and George Washington had an awful lot of black slaves and land. So all this land of the free and liberty to immigrants only applied to the WASPs as well as some other north European protestants. What it is today is a corruption of the Founding Fathers vision deliberately instigated by the Marxists.

P.S the natives were no angels. They were conquering and killing each other for thousands of years before the WASPs showed up.

cooterhein
01-31-2017, 11:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
And what after 2 months? Another 2 months? Nobody knows.
After 2 months, Trump will tell his base that he kept his campaign promise, which is not as true as it possibly could be but is still more true than most people ever gave him credit for. Let's not lose sight of that. This is what it's really about.

سيف الله
02-02-2017, 03:41 PM
Salaam

Another update

United Arab Emirates ‘Backs’ Trump’s ‘Muslim Ban’

UAE foreign minister Abdullah bin Zayed said on Wednesday that President Donald Trump’s travel ban on 7 majority Muslim countries was an “internal affair” and not directed at any religion.

Trump’s executive order, titled “Protection Of The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States,” bans nationals from Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen from entry into the United States for the next 90 days and coincides with a pause in the the admission of all refugees to the U.S. for the next four months.

The executive order has sparked protests around the world.

However, according to Reuters, while speaking at a joint news conference with Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov in Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Abdullah said, “The United States has taken a decision that is within the American sovereign decision… There are attempts to give the impression that this decision is directed against a particular religion, but what proves this talk to be incorrect first is what the U.S. administration itself says… that this decision is not directed at a certain religion… If the aim behind these areas is humanitarian and temporary and under an international umbrella, I think this is a basis we can work on.”

Sheikh Abdullah added that a majority of Muslim countries were not included in the ban. According to the Pew Research Center in 2010, there were 49 Muslim-majority countries, making the ban affect about 14% of the world’s Muslim population.

Homeland Security officials claimed the same sentiments earlier Tuesday. At a news conference, Department of Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly said the order imposes a “temporary pause” as the government “assess the strengths and the weaknesses of our current system,” reports NPR. Kelly repeatedly stated that the ban was not on Muslims, but on certain countries.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/united-arab-emirates-uae-supports-backs-donald-trump-muslim-ban-executive-order-united-states-immigration/

M.I.A.
02-02-2017, 04:14 PM
i kinda agree with the idea.

...and yet it is THE example of how a rational and sensible idea can be twisted by the one who implements it.

i hope i dont have to explain myself.

the next step should be to allow immigrants back into the states after being carefully vetted..

but i have no idea?

..dont know what will happen about the refugees.

..just corden off detroit or something.

aaj
02-02-2017, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Eric
The Genocide of the Native Americans (not Indians) was about 150 million of them over a 100 year span. That is the 2nd biggest genocide known to man.

The biggest Genocide known to man is that of India subcontinent by the British. In over a span of 200 year occupation, they killed over 1.8 billion natives.

aaj
02-02-2017, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl

P.S the natives were no angels. They were conquering and killing each other for thousands of years before the WASPs showed up.
The europeans were killing each other for thousand of years as well as other natives of other region. Empires rose and fell throughout history but no one nation went to another nation to conquer and genocide them and took over their land. They conquered and ruled over the nations. This is what sets the WASPS apart from rest of the world.

noraina
02-02-2017, 07:00 PM
I once went to the US when I younger, obviously way before Donald Trump and all that - and I remember the racism there against Muslims was pretty bad anyway, the way the officials behaved with my parents was intimidating and with absolutely no basis, so much that I never wanted to go back.

And as brother @Eric H has said, the genocide of the Native Americans....it's sickening to think about it, and now everyone mentions how regrettable it was. And when those Jewish people who went to America seeking refuge were turned back, only to die terrible deaths in Europe, and now everyone regrets it. And when Muslims are so openly discriminated against, people will only 'officially' regret it 50 years later when the damage has been long done.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

cooterhein
02-03-2017, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i kinda agree with the idea.

...and yet it is THE example of how a rational and sensible idea can be twisted by the one who implements it.

i hope i dont have to explain myself.

the next step should be to allow immigrants back into the states after being carefully vetted..

but i have no idea?

..dont know what will happen about the refugees.

..just corden off detroit or something.
From everything I've been told, existing US policy already involved extreme vetting that has worked quite well. I've also been led to understand that anyone who doesn't think of existing policy as extreme vetting, probably doesn't know what that vetting process entails.

What's currently happening (the temporary stoppage) helps no one except maybe Trump, and it doesn't serve any strategic goal in terms of foreign policy. It does serve to fulfill a campaign promise, and as far as I can tell that is the only purpose that it is meant to serve.

As for Detroit, I don't think that's anyone's idea of a good place for a bunch of refugees to go. From what I've seen and heard, the best places have been well-off micropolitan areas. Small cities and towns in Utah, Nebraska, and Colorado with names you've probably never heard of where it's not extremely urban, cost of living is low, and unemployment is not an issue. Those types of places seem to have been the best fit quality of life, both culturally and in terms of money and jobs.

M.I.A.
02-05-2017, 12:45 PM
soooooo.... bunp maybe.

Futuwwa
02-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Said every apologist for ethnic cleansing ever.

Serinity
02-05-2017, 06:11 PM
:salam:

I guess it is time we stop relying and just forget America and start our own Islamic Nation, establish Shariah, advance in science, technology, etc.

But that is hard when there is no unity and constant arguing, while America is bombing Middle East, etc.

may Allah :swt: help us. Ameen.

Allahu alam.

Karl
02-05-2017, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
The Genocide of the Native Americans (not Indians) was about 150 million of them over a 100 year span. That is the 2nd biggest genocide known to man.

The biggest Genocide known to man is that of India subcontinent by the British. In over a span of 200 year occupation, they killed over 1.8 billion natives.
Wow! And India is still over crowded. If I was black (whether Indian or African) I would have serious second thoughts about going to Britain!

Karl
02-05-2017, 11:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I once went to the US when I younger, obviously way before Donald Trump and all that - and I remember the racism there against Muslims was pretty bad anyway, the way the officials behaved with my parents was intimidating and with absolutely no basis, so much that I never wanted to go back.

And as brother @Eric H has said, the genocide of the Native Americans....it's sickening to think about it, and now everyone mentions how regrettable it was. And when those Jewish people who went to America seeking refuge were turned back, only to die terrible deaths in Europe, and now everyone regrets it. And when Muslims are so openly discriminated against, people will only 'officially' regret it 50 years later when the damage has been long done.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Everybody regrets it? I would say most Americans are apathetic about it. Besides Jewish plutocrats had a lot of influence in the USA by that time. The Jews were turned away because they were poor.

aaj
02-06-2017, 03:35 PM
True, how can you stop western imperialism in Muslim lands and other places for that matter, if you crawl to them for help and sanctuary? This "white mans burden" culture has gone on too long.
some would say it's a "white man's crime", all the suffering in the world. There is no "white man's burden".

Actually, a good documentary worth watching is

Schooling the world: White man's last burden

Education has become the new, more efficient and effective way to colonize people’s minds. Schooling The World looks at the people in a small town in India called Ladakh, and how their children are being forced into an education system that sets Western consumer culture as the ideal and makes them see their own culture as inferior and backward. The objective is not much different than overt imperial colonialism, to make the children brown on the outside, but white inside.

https://www.diygenius.com/schooling-...s-last-burden/

aaj
02-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Wow! And India is still over crowded. If I was black (whether Indian or African) I would have serious second thoughts about going to Britain!
They were called cockroaches by Churchill and killing them all wasn't enough to get rid of them according him. This is the western mentality towards indigenous people of other lands. Most of the world suffers from inferiority complex thanks to centuries of colonial occupation and western white culture imposed on them as something "superior". With keeping these '3rd world' nations from developing and exporting western culture through the media and lack of knowledge of one's own history, many flock to the west in ignorance.

anatolian
02-06-2017, 09:58 PM
He is just diverting people with these silly things for now. Because he promised it to his voters before the election. In fact, he is planning to invade Syria.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.