/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should i do

ak0016
01-29-2017, 07:36 AM
I used to play basketball or excercise for numerous of hours but i now feel limited because i stay home for prayers in between i dont play basketball anymore and barely do is there a way to manage playing sports for early of the day and perform prayers or make them up when i come back home.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
01-29-2017, 01:06 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

There's no reason why because of salah you can't play basketball.

Usually the time frames between salah aren't any less than two hours - for example here in the UK at the moment, Dhuhr is at 12:20 and Asr is at 3pm, more than enough time to do whatever you want.

And besides, especially as a brother you don't have to pray salah at home. If there's a mosque nearby where you play you can go there for prayer, or if not you can always pray in a park or quiet place with some other brothers and then just get back to your game - it would take less than 15 minutes and you can play basketball for as long as you want, as long are you read your salah on time inshaAllah..

ak0016
01-29-2017, 02:03 PM
Would i have to do wudu

noraina
01-29-2017, 02:15 PM
No, if you did your wudhu before and didn't break it then you wouldn't have to re-do it inshaAllah.

Here's some more information: https://islamqa.info/en/9945

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
fyi
01-29-2017, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016
Would i have to do wudu
I myself go play soccer and go to university every day. It's doable, not easy, but doable.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!