/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quebec City Mosque Attack

muslimahzoya
01-30-2017, 07:11 AM
My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends of the people murdered and/or injured in the attack last night. Only a coward would walk into a house of worship and murder innocent people at prayer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimahRo
01-30-2017, 09:21 AM
Inna lillahe wa inna illahe rajiun. I just saw this. It's late at night here so I didn't hear about this. Whatever happened, it sounds horrible. I don't want to know the details. Not till daybreak. The possibility of something like this happening has been on my mind for some years. But I would never stop going to the masjid, inshallah. We need to have armed security guards at masajid. A sad sign of the times. May Allah Al Hafiz protect us. May Allah guide the ignorant and hateful, including our enemies. Amin. May Allah grant Highest Jannat to the victims.

To our enemies: We don't fear you. We only fear displeasing our and your Creator. You cannot kill The Truth which is Islam, now forever. You and your hatred will die but Islam and true Muslims will prevail, inshallah and Alhamdulillah.

MuslimahRo
01-30-2017, 09:23 AM
Long live Islam and Muslims.

azc
01-30-2017, 09:36 AM
I don't think that a Muslim can do it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimahRo
01-30-2017, 09:40 AM
Recite Ayatul Kursi and the last two ayat of Surah Baqarah:

285. Aamanar-Rasoolu bimaaa unzila ilaihi mir-Rabbihee walmu'minoon; kullun aamana billaahi wa Malaaa'ikathihee wa Kutubhihee wa Rusulih laa nufarriqu baina ahadim-mir-Rusulihee wa qaaloo sami'naa wa ata'naa ghufraanaka Rabbanaa wa ilaikal-maseer

286. Laa yukalliful-laahu nafsan illaa wus'ahaa; lahaa maa kasabat wa 'alaihaa maktasabat; Rabbanaa la tu'aakhiznaa in naseenaaa aw akhtaanaa; Rabbanaa wa laa tahmil-'alainaaa isran kamaa hamaltahoo 'alal-lazeena min qablinaa; Rabbanaa wa laa tuhammilnaa maa laa taaqata lanaa bih wa'fu 'annaa waghfir lanaa warhamnaa; Anta mawlaanaa fansurnaa 'alal qawmil kaafireen

285. The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

286. On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."

azc
01-30-2017, 11:12 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a16fda296114

OmAbdullah
01-30-2017, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahRo
Long live Islam and Muslims.
Aameen ya Rabbal-aalameen

Umm♥Layth
01-30-2017, 12:38 PM
Inna lillahe wa inna illahe rajiun. This makes me so sad imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.