/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Allah Testing or Punishing You? Know the difference.

YahyaAE
01-30-2017, 03:04 PM
Going through hard times, despite living a wholesome life, and confused as to why you are going through difficulties?... Here is an uplifting video about trials vs. punishments from Allah. I personally think we (Muslims) have adopted this Christian/Dunya understanding about sin and punishment. And that punishments, at least in this life, come when you have done something bad or when you have fallen short. But thats not really the case... So when we do hit testing times, people be like "this is dunya, you are gonna get hard times, even really tough times. its just the way it is" or you constantly question yourself on what you did wrong and if Allah hates you. I see these question online all the time and trust me, I personally know its a dark and confusing place to be when things really go down, despite doing everything right, and not understanding why. :)

https://youtu.be/GIgQjbq8JW4

Anyway hashtag: Youwillwin... stayoptimistic and goodvibes :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
01-30-2017, 04:40 PM
well i feel broken at times, to put your faith in allah swt..

and yet sit among people who only plan for themselves.

it makes little sense.

honestly they would put brother against brother just so they could get away with what they themselves are doing.

i have yet to see any interjection..

even if they talked for you they would line there own pockets...

is that the bounty of allah swt?

you know its very strange, to not chase the dunya.. how could you let them expel you from your homes?

but yeah i guess.. really guess that the home of the hereafter is more enduring..

maybe you would know who sent you there.

Eric H
01-30-2017, 04:42 PM
Greetings and peace be with you yahya2k;

Thanks for sharing the link, I thought it was very helpful. I would add, that even in times of hardship, we should still find ways to thank Allah.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God.

Eric

YahyaAE
01-30-2017, 04:53 PM
Sorry about the typos. I dunno how to edit on this board and rereading the post now, it makes little sense lol. Anyway focus on the video ;-).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.