/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If anyone could lend an ear and give some advice...

snusify
01-31-2017, 06:24 AM
Assalamu aleikom :peace:

I want to go straight to the point inshaAllah. Nearly 2 years ago I was in an accident which put me in a hospital for a total of 8 months, 5 of which was in a wheelchair. I had just reverted to Islam prior to this and was really happy about it. While I was in hospital I felt hopeless thinking that I'd never walk again and I drifted slowly from Islam to kufr. Now I want to come back, but it seems like an impossible task. I have no control over my life since I'm rehabilitation. I can't work or go to school yet and winter is so hard for me because I lose all my energy to do anything. I just watch TV and play games. Whenever I try to start praying it feels so tiresome because I don't understand what I'm saying and because I have to sit while I pray. I know it seems silly, but it is a real issue for me. Everything around me is just a mess. I can't talk about God or religion with my family because they're not Muslim and they just don't seem to care. Sometimes I feel like Allah doesn't want me to be Muslim because I'm not worthy of it :astag:

TLDR: My life has become a mess after an accident and now I want to come back to Islam but it seems impossible.

Should I talk to an Imam at my Masjid about this?
Should I move out from my mother and brother in order to pursue my religion?
How do I start relearning the religion? And should I do it in my tempo and not rush it?

Thank you for reading and Jazak Allahu Khairan :peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
01-31-2017, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snusify
Assalamu aleikom :peace:

I want to go straight to the point inshaAllah. Nearly 2 years ago I was in an accident which put me in a hospital for a total of 8 months, 5 of which was in a wheelchair. I had just reverted to Islam prior to this and was really happy about it. While I was in hospital Now I want to come back, but it seems like an impossible task. I have no control over my life since I'm rehabilitation. I can't work or go to school yet and winter is so hard for me because I lose all my energy to do anything. I just watch TV and play games. Whenever I try to start praying it feels so tiresome because I don't understand what I'm saying and because I have to sit while I pray. I know it seems silly, but it is a real issue for me. Everything around me is just a mess. I can't talk about God or religion with my family because they're not Muslim and they just don't seem to care. Sometimes I feel like Allah doesn't want me to be Muslim because I'm not worthy of it :astag:
walikum salam wr wb.

Brother , This short life is a test for the eternal long life and there is no gain without pain . Allah promises to give his servants THE PRICELESS PARADISE many times bigger than this Earth FOR ETERNITY . ( Its impossible for anyone here on this world to buy a whole State so not to talk about a buying a whole country or a Nation and our Globe consists of more than 200 nations )

So we want to get this biggest paradise for free :embarrass ? so lets see Allah 's verses a few of them here

Noble Quran 3:186 '' You will surely be tested in your possessions and in yourselves. And you will surely hear from those who were given the Scripture before you and from those who associate others with Allah much abuse. But if you are patient and fear Allah - indeed, that is of the matters [worthy] of determination.''

47 :31 '' And We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive among you [for the cause of Allah ] and the patient, and We will test your affairs.''

67:12 '' Verily! Those who fear their Lord unseen (i.e. they do not see Him, nor His Punishment in the Hereafter, etc.), theirs will be forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise).

So believing the UNSEEN is the condition of Allah for Paradise . If you pray for a couple of years and if its guaranteed that you will become a billionaire or a millionaire then there will be no space in the Masjid. Like a true friend who would be with us in happiness and sorrowness and while we are rich or poor Allah wants to tests us with giving good times & bad times .

Allah brings sunlight from darkness, and darkness from light similarly Allah brings good things from which we think as bad and Allah is THE ALL WISE.

format_quote Originally Posted by snusify

TLDR: My life has become a mess after an accident and now I want to come back to Islam but it seems impossible.

Should I talk to an Imam at my Masjid about this?
Should I move out from my mother and brother in order to pursue my religion?
How do I start relearning the religion? And should I do it in my tempo and not rush it?

Thank you for reading and Jazak Allahu Khairan :peace:
So Repent and do taubatun Nasuha ie Sincere Repentance which is done with much tears and with a condition its done sincerely WITH A GUARANTEE FROM OUR SIDE NOT TO COMMIT THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN so read Shahadha again if you had left eemaan and revert back to your Creator , The Most Merciful

Noble Quran '' ''O mankind, what has deceived youconcerningyour Lord, the Generous ?, Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion; ''

Qudsi Hadith: the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said that Allah says:

Whoever returns to Me, I accept him no matter how far he is;
and whoever turns away from Me, I approach him and call on him.
Whoever leaves a sin for my sake, I reward him with many gifts
and whoever seeks to please Me, I seek to please him.
Whoever acknowledges My Will and Power in whatever he does, I make the iron bend for his sake.
My dear people are those who are with Me (i.e. whoever would like to be with Me, let him supplicate to Me and remember Me).
Whoever thanks Me, I grant him more blessings;
whoever obeys Me, I raise him and endear him more.
Whoever disobeys Me, I keep the doors of My Mercy open for him;
if he returns to Me, I bestow him with My Love since I love those who repent and purify themselves for My Sake.
If he does not repent, I still treat him by putting them in hardship to purify him.
Whoever favors Me over others, I favor them over others.
I reward every single good deed ten times over or seven hundred times over to countless times over.
I count every single bad deed as one unless the person repents and ask for My Forgiveness in which case I forgive even that one.
I take into account any little good deed and I forgive even major sins.
My Mercy supersedes My Anger;
My Tolerance supersedes My Blame;
My Forgiveness supersedes My Punishment as I am more merciful with My slaves than a mother with her child.

Tabarani, and Bayhaqi in Shuab Al Iman

It was narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “Some prisoners were brought to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and there was a woman among the prisoners who was searching (for her child). When she found her child she embraced him and put him to her breast. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to us, ‘Do you think that this woman would throw her child in the fire?’ We said, ‘No, by Allah, not if she is able not to.’ The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this woman is to her child.’”

So Read the Noble Quran with meaning and PONDER pray 5 times with much isthigfar repentance and dua to Allah to lead you to the right path.

azc
01-31-2017, 11:11 AM
May Allah swt bless you with his mercy and compassion. Ameen

Zeal
01-31-2017, 01:26 PM
Allah see's your struggle and he is most merciful. You just carry on trying, "with hardship comes ease" and the word of Allah is haqq(true)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
01-31-2017, 09:15 PM
You live two different life, one of them is the- first and may be the best -healthy- and the last one is what you feel now ...
You know our feelings is considered by what we are in now and if you live 20 years in hardship and it get ease just one day you will feel happy as nothig goes before
And vice versa
-this is the same in what Allah want as to think about
We have two lifes ... the first is Dunya and the last is akhirah ... no matter how is this life but the important is the last and the eternal
be Thankful to Allah for what you are now ... you have your head you can know what you are doing ... a lot of people can't see or listen ... there are also a people who born with your situation and they are happy but just because this happen to you suddenly and you used to walk and do whatever you want but now you feel like you lose everything and you get worse
But life without walking is not all that hard if you look at what you have and forget about what you missed
Life is more than this and happiness can be in a small things which we sometimes don't think of
don't lose hope and before that don't lose your Deen
Because this life is short
And you may take reward and heald from what you suffer from
Its easy for Allah to do so
And try to be happy with what you have and you will know the real meaning of happiness and you will be happy more than many people you think that they are happy .
Read the book of Allah
Memories it
Do something- and have a goal
Life is priceless don't let your hours and minutes and your breaths goes without doing something to be happy or to make the others smile . and to pleased Allah subhanah
Don't lose your Iman
may Allah help you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.