/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Death Penalty

Knut
02-01-2017, 02:45 PM
I am a 27 year old male, currently working on a Psychology degree, I am currently working on a research, where I wan't to compare people of different religions and their view on the death penalty and how literal people take God's word. This could also be an interesting discussion to start.

Please participate in my study, it should not take more than 5 minutes and if there are any problems, contact information is provided in the questionnaire.

The link provided below is a link to the questionnaire, sadly to gather the information, it needs to be done via. Qualtrics. There will no personal data required. When asked to provide a password, it is simply so that you can withdraw the data if you want to, it should not be a password that you use on any website or anywhere else, as the password chosen will be visible to me.

https://bedshealthsciences.eu.qualtr...1m9RP7pDZZcBk9

Thank you and kind regards
Knút Roy Ellingsgaard

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Knut
02-01-2017, 04:07 PM
Thank you to the people who have participated, I am very grateful to you all.

Knut
02-03-2017, 10:39 AM
Thank you to the people that have participated. I could still use more participants if anyone is interested in helping

Knut
02-05-2017, 05:55 PM
The questionnaire will be closed later this week, thank you to the one's that have participated. There is still plenty of room for more participants, if anyone should be interested. Thank you very much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.