/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to overcome doubt ?

AhmadDawahXD
02-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Asalam u Aleykum

I need your advice in'schaa'allah.
Out of the nowhere I start doubting about something in Islam and start using my own logic to deal with the topic.
I know that this is the work of Shay'tan,
but is it normal to doubt continuously?
I would like a good advice, In'schaa'allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aminah996
02-02-2017, 11:19 AM
No its clearly not okay to doubt things in Islam. If you start doubting things in Islam this does mean that your distancing from Allah? Maybe your relationship with him isn't strong enough. You need to check all the aspects of this if you're doing that. Like your 5 prayers, as much dhikr. These things tell you how close you are with Allah. Obviously, if you distance yourself from him then its only bad for you because you will get closer to waswas because you're not in direct partnership with him, in other words the shaytaan can get to you easier because there's less reminders of Allah in your life.

Plus another thing to ask yourself is are you hanging around with company that isn't good. If youre company isn't good then perhaps that's where the true problem lies. As friends who aren't Muslim do sometimes input unreligious mindsets in us. Like you start comparing yourself to them and think they have it easy and you don't have it easy.

Another problem could be perhaps you have a stronger connection wit the shaytaan. As in you sin too often you don't necessarily fear Allah. You don't care about the consequences and you clearly don't regret them. These can have a negative effect on us as we can be easily susceptible to the shaytaans desires as he has the best of us.

Lastly, remember that the shaytaan can only whisper on the outside. You are never in blame for this. Everyone has that experience with the shaytaan. Whether you believe him and start allowing his thoughts to enter your heart are of concern. At the moment you are thinking it but don't allow it to become rational thoughts inshaAllah!

And do improve on learning about your deen. As if you start to enjoy your deen and you start to love Allah. These feelings wouldn't easily be able to reach you. Remember shaytaans words have an influence on those who are weaker in deen. So strengthen your imaan, read Quran, pray on time, pray all 5, perhaps pray Tahajjud.

Attack him by getting closer to Allah dont allow him to distance you from Allah!

Wishing you the best success bro

AhmadDawahXD
02-03-2017, 09:07 PM
Jazakallahu khairan I appreciate every single word
May Allah grant you Jannah
But what I actually mean is that every time I learn something new about islam after a while I start thinking about it .
And what I want to know is how can I get rid of this ?
Because I know that Allah (s.w.t) is the most knowledgeable .
I love my deen, Alhamdulillah
That's why I want to keep the connection, but I'm afraid of the day when I distance myself from the deen because of doubts.
That is why I'm asking for an advice in'schaa'allah

Simple_Person
02-05-2017, 06:36 PM
Brother, to my humble opinion, doubt is the result of not pondering often. To take atheism as an example. In today's world, we are being bombarded by atheistic world view. Because people lack pondering, they directly believe what is being said. Believe me, i know this as being an ex-atheist myself. They tell you that there have been findings in country x and the bones that have been found are x amount of years old. However what you suddenly see in the article is NOT bones and some skull, you see a Neanderthaler from head to toe.

While logically speaking, how in the world have the based their finding of some ribbs and a skull in to a humanoid figure, with color eyes, skin color, clothes, amount of muscles..=_=!. 95% of it is based on lies. If one would ponder, you would indeed notice these small things. But if you would not ponder, you would doubt for example Islam instead. While based on logic, rationality and reason a Creator exists and doing exactly the same with using logic, rationality and reason, atheism is suddenly the most false believe there is. Mostly is based on assumptions and HOPES. There are facts and you base your believe on facts and there are believes and you base your believe on HOPES that it would become like that. This is the case with atheism, as they are desperately searching for this so called "missing link". When you have a trail of solid facts, the conclusion is based on those trail of solid facts. Atheism however is build mostly of a few facts (skull findings for example) and hopes (that humans somehow have a same ancestor as apes).

So my advice to you is, ponder often and in your heart make it..that you want to know..not that you are questioning something as false.

Maybe, even send your most critical question that you have via PM.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-05-2017, 08:40 PM
Despite doubts if you are still a practicing Muslim, then not to worry...

AhmadDawahXD
02-08-2017, 05:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Brother, to my humble opinion, doubt is the result of not pondering often. To take atheism as an example. In today's world, we are being bombarded by atheistic world view. Because people lack pondering, they directly believe what is being said. Believe me, i know this as being an ex-atheist myself. They tell you that there have been findings in country x and the bones that have been found are x amount of years old. However what you suddenly see in the article is NOT bones and some skull, you see a Neanderthaler from head to toe.

While logically speaking, how in the world have the based their finding of some ribbs and a skull in to a humanoid figure, with color eyes, skin color, clothes, amount of muscles..=_=!. 95% of it is based on lies. If one would ponder, you would indeed notice these small things. But if you would not ponder, you would doubt for example Islam instead. While based on logic, rationality and reason a Creator exists and doing exactly the same with using logic, rationality and reason, atheism is suddenly the most false believe there is. Mostly is based on assumptions and HOPES. There are facts and you base your believe on facts and there are believes and you base your believe on HOPES that it would become like that. This is the case with atheism, as they are desperately searching for this so called "missing link". When you have a trail of solid facts, the conclusion is based on those trail of solid facts. Atheism however is build mostly of a few facts (skull findings for example) and hopes (that humans somehow have a same ancestor as apes).

So my advice to you is, ponder often and in your heart make it..that you want to know..not that you are questioning something as false.

Maybe, even send your most critical question that you have via PM.
Jazakallahu Khairan may Allah give you eternal guidance and merci on the day of judgement.
I love the final sentence!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.