/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allah is merciful eh?

ReboundMuslimah
02-01-2017, 10:03 PM
I have dedicated my whole life to Islam. Left all the haram things for the sake of Allah and this is what I freaking get. I have been patient for 8 years but things only seem to be getting worse. I don't ever remember living a peaceful life. I missed out a lot in my life and I have given everything up for Allah. I can't even do normal things people do because of this stupid curse. I hate it when people tell me there are other people who have it worse than me that's bull because my problems are so rare doctors don't even know what it is. I am going to go catch up with all the things I missed out in my life. If God was real he wouldn't let me suffer this much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
02-01-2017, 10:15 PM
I realise how difficult things must be for you but remember that this life is temporary and fleeting. All our effort in this world will come to fruition in the next. It would be a shame to throw away your akhirah after you have endured and been patient all this time.

Karl
02-01-2017, 10:23 PM
What makes your suffering greater than the most of us?

Scimitar
02-01-2017, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ReboundMuslimah
because my problems are so rare doctors don't even know what it is.
Oh snap :)

I suddenly feel less alone.

Ah, that means I'm no longer unique... that's sucky, but that's life I guess.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ReboundMuslimah
02-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Don't even know why I came on here. I need to go catch up with my life.

Wait am I kaffir now... don't attack me!
Bye✌

Umm♥Layth
02-01-2017, 11:28 PM
If you don't tell us what the problem is, how can anyone try and help you sort it out? Doctors are pretty useless when it comes to chronic health issues, they truly are. They are great for doing things like surgery and helping with broken bones, but they don't understand disease in its true essence because of the schooling they have.

Allah is VERY merciful, but you have to learn to see it. If you are feeling angry towards him, then you don't trust him. If you give up things for the sake of Allah, don't do it with the expectation of getting good, do it because you love him.

There's really nothing out there that you are "missing" out on, I can assure you. Care to share what you feel deprived of? The point of coming to a discussion forum, is to discuss. Help us help you :)

ReboundMuslimah
02-01-2017, 11:58 PM
I simply cannot be helped if God couldn't help me I doubt you guys can. You know some Muslims should just accept people's decisions.

Umm♥Layth
02-02-2017, 12:05 AM
So you decided God can't help you. I can accept that. Do you?

What I cannot accept is you claiming that Allah is whimsical or weak and unable to help you. He is very able. All he has to do is say be and it is.

People don't know how to accept help, they don't know how to surrender to him or ask of him. They don't know how to accept themselves, their situations or love from others. Really, Allah isn't the problem.

Are you going to tell us what your situation is or are you just going to throw your hands up in the air and "give up"?

ReboundMuslimah
02-02-2017, 12:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
What makes your suffering greater than the most of us?
I can guarantee if you had my problem you would kill yourself... heck you would lose you mind the second day.

I know I sound very selfish right now but this is the truth.

Umm♥Layth
02-02-2017, 12:34 AM
I highly doubt that sis.

Maybe this short talk will help you somehow, enjoy:

M.I.A.
02-02-2017, 12:46 AM
hello.

i often come here to rant and.. more often than not..

the replies are just enough to let things come of the boil.. for me to get a grip.

these people may think im an idiot but they do still try and help.

it works. its not the cure.. but it is a treatment.

a lot of people question or have doubts about belief at times.

and rather than get overly offended, li forum is more likely to be soft hand...rather than the slap in the face reality can sometimes be.

dont slap yourself in the face! dont make those mistakes that you can do without..

the feelings you have are nothing that the board has not seen before.

but dont let them become your world view.. your beliefs.

i come here to get over myself.. but we all come here for attention.

if i edited my post this would be it..

how can you not live a normal life but on a whim do "normal things" ?

edit..

sounds like a poor excuse for giving up.

edit edit..

hate when that happens.

ReboundMuslimah
02-02-2017, 12:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm♥Layth
So you decided God can't help you. I can accept that. Do you?

What I cannot accept is you claiming that Allah is whimsical or weak and unable to help you. He is very able. All he has to do is say be and it is.

People don't know how to accept help, they don't know how to surrender to him or ask of him. They don't know how to accept themselves, their situations or love from others. Really, Allah isn't the problem.

Are you going to tell us what your situation is or are you just going to throw your hands up in the air and "give up"?
I'm not going to embarrass my self but I can tell you I have given up.

This is my life and I have made the right choice.

Umm♥Layth
02-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Then what was the point of starting this thread? You came here, told us God can't help you (your decision, not reality) and because that is what you decided, you are now going to "catch up on your life" (whatever that means, since you haven't tried to clarify it).

Then you tell us that some Muslims (implying us) should accept people's decisions (implying yours).

Do you want us to validate your decision to "Catch up on your life?"

I offered to listen and I also offered a video that I feel would suit your current mindset.

Suit yourself :)

ReboundMuslimah
02-02-2017, 01:04 AM
Then what was the point of starting this thread? You came here, told us God can't help you (your decision, not reality) and because that is what you decided, you are now going to "catch up on your life" (whatever that means, since you haven't tried to clarify it).

Then you tell us that some Muslims (implying us) should accept people's decisions (implying yours).

Do you want us to validate your decision to "Catch up on your life?"

I offered to listen and I also offered a video that I feel would suit your current mindset.

Suit yourself :)
I just wanted to vent:)

From the posts I have made previously I have always wanted to do this and today I finally took the step. When I said I wanted to catch up with my life i meant do what I love without feeling guilty. I have been wanting to go to a witch doctor but my parents always tried to scare me by saying it was shirk. I have contacted one and told him about my problems and he said he can 100%cure me. If I am cured I can live a normal life again.

ReboundMuslimah
02-02-2017, 01:16 AM
Isn't the Quran suppose to be a cure for those who belive? I have believed it and was patient for 8 years but things only got worse. I even took a online course to learn about Tawheed so i can stop these kuffar thoughts. Does he not see the effort i am making?

When I pray I feel nothing I don't even know what I am praying to. I don't even want to sometimes but I always being threatened with hellfire. Do this, do that or you will be doomed!

Umm♥Layth
02-02-2017, 01:33 AM
Of course he sees it, but are you sincere?

Have you sincerely asked for guidance? For understanding? For knowledge? Or are you asking to be healed and taking no real action? Are your parents your only source of knowledge?

People need to grow and find their own understanding, but they need to seek it sincerely. It doesn't sound like you have much faith or hope so that is what you need to be seeking out.

I guarantee you, a witch doctor is not comparable to what Allah can do for you and anything this witch doctor promises will fall short of your expectations. Again, if you don't open up and say what your issues are, people cannot reach out to help.

It's funny to me how people always say Allah doesn't answer their duas, yet, they arrogantly turn away when the answer is infront of them.

PM me if you'd like, I happen to enjoy studying pathology and holistic healing.

I don't see how you can possibly embarrass yourself when you only have a screen name here :)

May Allah make things easy for you. Ameen. :)

ReboundMuslimah
02-02-2017, 01:45 AM
Of course he sees it, but are you sincere?

Have you sincerely asked for guidance? For understanding? For knowledge? Or are you asking to be healed and taking no real action? Are your parents your only source of knowledge?

People need to grow and find their own understanding, but they need to seek it sincerely. It doesn't sound like you have much faith or hope so that is what you need to be seeking out.

I guarantee you, a witch doctor is not comparable to what Allah can do for you and anything this witch doctor promises will fall short of your expectations. Again, if you don't open up and say what your issues are, people cannot reach out to help.

It's funny to me how people always say Allah doesn't answer their duas, yet, they arrogantly turn away when the answer is infront of them.

PM me if you'd like, I happen to enjoy studying pathology and holistic healing.

I don't see how you can possibly embarrass yourself when you only have a screen name here :)

May Allah make things easy for you. Ameen. :)
Of course I am sincere. I have done everything on this earth and I am still stuck. I used to wake up for qiyam constantly asking for guidance and cure. The more I prayed the more things got worse. I know you are trying to understand and see where I am coming but I simply can't be help. This witch doctor is my only option now hopefully he helps as he says he can cure. I read the reviews he cured a lot of people.

talibilm
02-02-2017, 04:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ReboundMuslimah
I have dedicated my whole life to Islam. Left all the haram things for the sake of Allah and this is what I freaking get. I have been patient for 8 years but things only seem to be getting worse. I don't ever remember living a peaceful life. I missed out a lot in my life and I have given everything up for Allah. I can't even do normal things people do because of this stupid curse. I hate it when people tell me there are other people who have it worse than me that's bull because my problems are so rare doctors don't even know what it is. I am going to go catch up with all the things I missed out in my life. If God was real he wouldn't let me suffer this much.

I remember an incident where Umar :ra: or Prophet :saws: asks a beggar lying on the road something like did he pray Salah to thank Allah ?? on hearing which he explodes saying that hes having sores and ulcers all over his body and could not even walk well and Why should he Thank Allah ??

So he is asked whether could he pass his urine without difficulty for which the beggar answered Yes , and it was said for this he has to Thank Allah .

I was a lad when i heard this that put me in waswas that Naudhubillah asthagfirullah the beggar was right and ............. :omg: .

Its was the highest mercy of Allah ar Rahman who cleared my doubt in a few months when a saw a news paper with photos of a Governor of Indian state Jayprakash Narayanan under went blood dialysis in late 70's where this new invented dialysis Machine was as huge as a room and it caused him so much pain that he longed to die and each dialysis treatment was damn expensive like 100,000 irs of those time . subhanallah what a gift of Allah tp pass our urine easily without trouble !!. The Hadith came true as our Lord Allah and his Prophet are true /haq

Allah the Creator, The All wise and his Noble Prophet :saws:

May Allah make me grateful and steadfast on his Deen of islam and die as a muslim and be ressurrected among Saliheen shuhadha , Ameen.

Ain't Allah is Merciful ? who is still feeding those kaffirs and also protecting them from poisonous insects outside and inside his body though Allah knows he denies Allah ??? as in the case of Prophet Ibrahim's kaffir guest .

Allah is the most merciful who is powerful over all things

Noble Quran 67:29-30

''
Say: He is the Beneficent. In Him we believe and in Him we put our trust. And ye will soon know who it is that is in error manifest.''

''
Say: Have ye thought: If (all) your water were to disappear into the earth, who then could bring you gushing water ??? ''

Note : there's a great point to ponder here about water some earth holds water as so called a lake and some does not, subhanallah . Even near sea some water is sweet . suppose if this water turn salty n bitter ? Allah is Powerful on all things.

Umm Abed
02-02-2017, 05:21 AM
Many thanks to @Umm Layth for putting all the effort in trying to explain to this member, as well as the others too,:jz:

she seems to be affected by some sort of entities..

I hope she does realize eventually that she is heading in the wrong direction, a direction of falsehood and misguidance.

If she is sincere and broad-minded then she will come back to Islam and look for answers and then there is hope for her.

May Allah swt guide her onto the right path of Islam, ameen.

azc
02-02-2017, 06:04 AM
I think you need to consult a good psychiatrist

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Witch doctors can't even help themselves. You get lots of them in SA as well. "Dr. Mama" types. Muti Clinics, etc.

When a person goes to a witch-doctor, they are throwing away their Dunyaa and their Aakhirah. It's not even as if the charlatan witch-doctor can help them in this Dunyaa. He just takes the money of the poor saps and sends them on their way. He'll go on a vacation in the Bahamas with that money, and his "patients" can't find him again. He goes to ply his trade somewhere else again.

No witch-doctor can help anyone.

Umm Abed
02-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Im glad brother Huzaifah brought that up, people still believe in fakes, witches. They'r nothing but thieves who take advantage of close-minded gullible people. People must realize that these fakes do no good and stop feeding them.

Aisha
02-02-2017, 11:24 AM
And when going to the sorcerer makes things worse, who will you blame? Will you again be angry at Allah? Despite going against His commands?

Don't put yourself into this vicious circle.

I can't pretend I understand what you're going through, only you know that. If you told us what your struggles are, perhaps we'd be able to offer some advice and suggestions?

Some of us have had our share of tests too. However this mentality of 'entitlement' that you're displaying is dangerous. Allah doesn't owe us anything. It's foolish to test Him and throw a tantrum when things don't go our way. Even small children know that that tactic won't work with their parents!

Have a think about this. List your reasons, allow us to help you.

May Allah guide us all and keep us on the Straight Path. Ameen.

keiv
02-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Although your condition might be rare, your struggles are not and are more relatable than you'd like to think they are. It sounds like you've been wanting to do things that, apparently, go against Islam and are trying to find an excuse to do them. Whatever those things are are your business but, finding satisfaction in these temporary, dunya related things are just that, temporary. Don't blame Allah when, after you've done these things, you still feel miserable.

Just keep in mind that the rules apply to all of us the same way it applies to you

Umm♥Layth
02-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Of course you disabled your account, I'm not surprised.

I hope this man that you are courting is aware of your decision. Here we were, worried that he could be deceiving you, when the reality is you could be deceiving him.*sigh*

Umm Malik
02-02-2017, 01:29 PM
May Allah help you sister
I feel sorry for you
Who is the doctor who tell you this ???
I had 2 things in my life which all the doctors say it can't be healed
But by being patient and pleased with what Allah give me I get heald with a miracle and the doctor him self tell me this
You know why
Because I know that Allah is able to do anything if that good for us
The doctor which tell you this don't that the are some incredible things which they don't know about
We don't worship Allah to do everything we want ... we know that there are some wishes will achieve in jannah there are some hard things which will go by death
And after life we will live a beautiful life
Shaytan want you to forget the real home which is jannah and to focus on the passage way I mean Dunya
Just a short period of time and we will go
( 20 ) Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.

And in another Aya :
( 24 ) The example of [this] worldly life is but like rain which We have sent down from the sky that the plants of the earth absorb - [those] from which men and livestock eat - until, when the earth has taken on its adornment and is beautified and its people suppose that they have capability over it, there comes to it Our command by night or by day, and We make it as a harvest, as if it had not flourished yesterday. Thus do We explain in detail the signs for a people who give thought.

You did what you did for Allah
And he will reward you about that for sure
But don't be counted about what you did because the benefit of the Deen and practicing is for ourselves firstly but if we do it sincerely and with love

greenhill
02-02-2017, 02:28 PM
Yup, I see venting... but I also see youth... people can change and they can change again.

I am just going through these status on the only other place, Facebook, where I keep in touch with people I would otherwise never hear of or from to a guy, very nice guy, heart of gold, but suffering from failing kidneys. His spirit alone despite the time he has had to spend in hospital, seeking donors for transplant. I feel for him. He has good family and a wealthy one at that. All to live for. What did he do wrong?

The only thing we know is that we don't really know, at all. Allah knows. He also tells us how to 'be'. What you wee saying about being 'selfish' is not really selfish at all. I would say it was more 'arrogant' than anything else. That is the opposite of humility.

Anyway, I dua for you that this is the young and rebellious years where in syaa Allah, you will bore of the wild and why the hell am I doing this routine, and come round when you are older and wiser.

:peace:

Umm♥Layth
02-02-2017, 02:56 PM
People don't necessarily have to do something wrong to suffer from a condition. It isn't a punishment, it is a test and how we react to the test is our test score. I posted a video of a man without any limbs. What could he have possibly done wrong to be born that way? NOTHING. Listen to how he chose to take his condition and turned it into an opportunity.He had to overcome his darkness, disbelief and lack of faith to get where he is today.

A "woe to me" attitude is an attitude of victimization and when we choose to become victims we have lost hope, faith and trust in Allah. Consequently, we allow that condition/hardship to consume us and drive us further from Allah. That is a CHOICE.

A person with a good attitude, in spite of difficulties is the opposite. They place their trust in Allah and learn to confide in him; Their difficulties only draw them closer to Allah and they see opportunities of all sorts present themselves. That is a CHOICE.

I'm glad our sister vented here. It clearly shows she cares, but perhaps feels misunderstood and conflicted. In good time, she'll come around, Insha'Allah.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-02-2017, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Anyway, I dua for you that this is the young and rebellious years where in syaa Allah, you will bore of the wild and why the hell am I doing this routine, and come round when you are older and wiser.
Not everyone gets that chance. How many haven't died while they were still in the "wild and 'why the hell am I doing this" phase. Parents sometimes feel that it's okay if their children are wayward when they're young, because they believe that the children (teenagers, especially) will change their ways and become "Deendaar" (like they say in Urdu) when they get older, but the reality is that death happens before then. People say, "I'll change. I'll make Tawbah tomorrow. I'll just enjoy my life for a while longer. Don't worry about religion when you're young." Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow. Tomorrow? You don't know if you'll live today. You don't know if you'll still be alive by tonight.

Do people think that Allaah Ta`aalaa will send Malak-ul-Mawt to them with a guarantee, saying, "You will live until you're 94."?

A person can get up in the morning and go out like normal, not knowing that it's the last day they'll ever live on this earth.

Any day can be the last day in your life.

Was-Salaam.

noraina
02-02-2017, 06:33 PM
To the sister who originally started this thread, may Allah swt relieve you of your hardships and guide you to Him. It is when we are in difficulty more than ever that we need to hold onto our deen, if at that moment we leave Allah swt, we'll just fall in even deeper into the wrong side.

There is that hadith describing those who will be shaded by Allah swt on the Day of Judgement, and among them are those who worshipped Allah swt in their youth. And why is this specifically mentioned, because it is hard, but it isn't impossible, and if we remain firm on the deen in those years of our youth, then the reward for that is great, because Allah swt knows us better than we know ourselves.

It's true, we'll never know when death will come - we often have the wrong idea old age is guaranteed to us, we're entitled to a long life, well it isn't So many times I've been stunned when I heard of a young brother or sister who passed away suddenly, and it just reminds you how fragile human life is. And how we have to change ourselves, be as best a Muslims as we can be, *now*, because tomorrow isn't a certainty, but that we will die and face Allah swt is the largest certainty of life.

In this day and age teenagers and young adults have been 'infantilised', they're treated as young, immature children who don't know what they're doing. We forget you're fully accountable for everything you do from puberty - and lots of young people internalise that false idea and think 'Islam is for old age when you've had all your fun and then you can 'repent' and get some forgiveness for the akhirah'. The fact is, if you live up until then in so much ignorance, you heart is so hardened it doesn't recognise the truth anymore.

greenhill
02-02-2017, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam

. . . . . . Any day can be the last day in your life.

Was-Salaam.
Very true! Glad you said it.

:peace:

Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 04:18 AM
Brother you remind of me..Allah is testing you ..you only need to standvwith your faith ..if you lose faith you are lost...you can throw all tjose meds pills...you can hate or blame doctors...because they are treating you for your money...Allah created us all as to test...this is tempeorary.....
My story:How i get here in tjis forum is due to deppression...i am alone weak ...i pray 5 times a day with few people in nearby mosque...Dheen is loosing its strength everywhere... i am rare piece as seen in my family...i am weak inside...i dont got anyone to love...everytime deppressed headache...and even now...but i took myself thinking that i stand for dheen ...2 years ago one girl rejected me. .i havent seen her for years but i still love her....i stop such thoughts by getting married to a handicapped than instead falling on traps of this world ..i took vow to not loose dheen...i may live poor i dont care.. today i am okay i am with my parents.... i am trying to make my parents to dheen...they are not so intelligent. my brother is got some birth defect.. i see to not hurr any women in my life.. i respect every women...so i lower my head everytime...i know there is only a girl inside me...she dont want me. .but i want her for dheen...so deppression will go away and i could have a dheeny life afterwards....and i do pray for that...sometimes due to deppression...i watch sins...i done so much.. what i could i do than thauba...i feel alone...nooone even to advise about dheen....i help inshallah all the people who understand dheen and true muslims...even i live as alone...i will be hand-to-some other people....i am terribly in bad situation...now...i cant study sleep or do anything....i hate sins...its like a jinn who did make me watch sins....may allah help me getover it...i love advice's ...i must follow....please dua...in my exams i wrote it pathetic....i could do any effort on studies....due to loneliness and deppression...dont have a sister or brother other than him....moreover everyone would make fun at me...i love her is true ...true..but what could i do...?...i will show those people who think dheen is optional in life..so i vow to marry handicapped person....she said to me that no girls should get a burden like me in their life......i dont know why she said that.....my level of dheen is not fake or over....i want a life with peace and love. ....i never did research on her wealth...she was beautiful ...very beautiful....she did talk to all boys....i never did talk to girls around...so i become useless and dumb for them...but they dont care why i am different is for dheen...who cares about me or my problems...dua ..help me cure my brother's ill and give him hidayah...he got little mental disorder .....i visit my home rarely...all girls think that i am bad or i am mental....how could i do anything...Allah is my hope

Kiro
02-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Prophet :saws1: was tested the most but still held firm on to Allah

azc
02-06-2017, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Prophet :saws1: was tested the most but still held firm on to Allah
and he who follows prophet s.a.w undergoes trials and tribulations.

Kiro
02-06-2017, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
and he who follows prophet s.a.w undergoes trials and tribulations.
And love is surely to follow (love from Allah)

azc
02-06-2017, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
And love is surely to follow (of Allah)
of course, yes.......

Simple_Person
02-06-2017, 08:45 PM
This thread reminded me of these ayaat.

"Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?" Qur'an 29:2
"But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars." Qur'an 29:3

Many of us we think just obeying what Allah(swt) has commended us is enough. A LOT of the time we practice, but don't really believe in what we are practicing. This sisters has vented, but when somebody vents the heart also speaks the darkest secrets and desires in the open most of the time.

She says "I left all the haram things for the sake of Allah and this is what i freaking get" and "I missed out a lot in my life". In secret which only Allah(swt) knew he brings her to the brink of destruction so to say, to bring out what she is trying to hide so badly. I feel sorry for her truly, as i myself was an atheist for like 7 years, but the hearts is NOT content in a live without contentment of the heart. In my case in the time before i was a atheist as a Muslim, i did not know anything about Islam or understood nothing about Islam.

There is a chance that she will become hateful towards Islam. She will blame her misfortune and everything in life on Islam and Allah(swt). This makes a person blind because of hatred. However, much is in her OWN hands. Allah(swt) knows what we try to hide or what we don't even know about it. That is why we should reflect as much as possible and come to know of us and what is harboring in our hearts. Find your desires of certain things and ask Allah(swt) for guidance as often you will see a very logical and rational answer suddenly coming from somewhere that kills that desires for a certain thing that you were having. I guess this sister was also having these desires but instead of facing it head on and tackling it to the ground, she tried to hide it as if Allah(swt) would not know about it or bring her to that point that she would have to choose to either reject Islam and embrace those desires or already tackled those desires. The first step towards tackling such desires is you acknowledging they are there and you asking Allah(swt) helping you to tackle those desires. Allah(swt) already knows what you harbor he just looks if you indeed are honest and wanting to surrender completely to Him.

Look at iblies, when Allah(swt) said to iblies to prostrate before Adam(as). Allah(swt) brought out what he was trying to hide.

So my fellow brothers and sisters, we REALLY must reflect often and when we are alone acknowledge what we desire and ask Allah(swt) to help us to win over those desire, or Allah(swt) will surely make us suffer till we become on the point of breaking. Know that Allah(swt) will test each one of us, when we are completely empty of everything and nothing to hide..that is the moment we have surrendered to Allah(swt).

Serinity
02-06-2017, 10:23 PM
:salam:

sometimes we think that just because our minds know the truth, etc. That we are fine.

"Yes yes, I know Islam is truth, tawheed, etc. My heart is OK! I love Allah!"

For one to know truth "knowing it in your mind" is not enough. If your heart is hardened. You will hardly recognize the truth!

Even if you have super b logic super b grades. It still requires your heart to recognize. You may "understand" but if your heart is forgetful of dhikr. It will just harden more.
The more you forget Allah from your heart, the less you remember Allah in your heart - this is important. The more you forget Allah, the more you will forget yourself. You will lose yourself.

that is why there are people whos heart are soo hard, if you split the moon, they still would not believe - they are spiritually blind.

if they see a sign from Allah, they ignore it, but if they see an unlawful path / falsehood - they will hasten to adopt it as a way.

Remember Allah!

Allahu alam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.