/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is true pious women

Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 03:37 AM
I see a lot of Muslim families ....lacking dheen in their life....in many familes one of husbamd/wife is dheeny...other half is the one create sufferings.....I dont want same situation happen to me....Girls who were dheeny is seen rare...i dont look or talk to girls so...whoever are dheeny i couldnt identify....those dheeny girls when marry....i see Mosques empty...when in town i see attractive hijabis....with makeup etc....so where are these pioys women...i see some dheeny womens who active in internet forums. ...i hope all muslim dheeny sister get dheeny husbands....i too want to...i once loved a girl...she rejected me and i got deppressed...i vow to marry dheeny handicapped person ...for dheen...will it make me sinless and Allah forgive me for such a charity.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-03-2017, 04:36 AM
Ask your brother/uncle in the Masjid at Fajr. #FajrSoldiers, that's where the true Gems are ;)

Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 08:26 AM
lots of elderly people in mosque...life and wife ....both are only one for me...

azc
02-03-2017, 08:38 AM
May Allah swt bless you with a noble life partner. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
02-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

You make sound pious women sound as rare as hen's teeth, lol. I know many wonderful sisters who strive to obey Allah swt in every aspect of their lives and would make a wonderful wife to whoever was fortunate enough to marry them.

Of course, as Muslims we don't have much interaction with the opposite sex - and it seems like what you have experienced has been off putting. But, as it says in the Qur'an, 'Good women are for good men' and vice versa, you will definitely find a pious and righteous spouse inshaAllah. Just make abundant dua, have patience and definitely ask for help through your mosque, community or family - they really do be a huge help in matters like this, as well as allowing you to go about things in a halal manner.

May Allah swt ease all of your affairs for you, ameen.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
02-03-2017, 02:22 PM
If you are pious, Allaah Ta`aalaa will grant you a wife that is pious without you even having to struggle for that.

Was-Salaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.