/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Riled up at Jum'ah today

Samiun
02-03-2017, 04:52 PM
:sl: so I had a very bad Jumaah today. There was a group of 13 year olds couldn't stop talking and my father advised them to stop talking but they still continued. I was hoping they would stop talking because I was sitting very close to this bunch and I lost my temper in the end because they still kept talking after 2nd Azan(I shush them before the 2nd Azan) so I went straight to them and made the "shh" sign with my fingers (because you can't talk during Jumaah) to each one of them and after awhile they STILL kept talking. I furiously hit the carpet of the sajdah I was sitting at and said a bunch of... terrible words. I mean, I know how I was a brat at 13 years old and I feel hypocrit-sh doing this to them. I really feel not getting riled up because it can make them discouraged to go to the Masjid and I keep thinking how I am when I was 13 years-old just to calm myself down. Any advise?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Take care in future......

new2010
02-03-2017, 06:17 PM
wa alaikum assalam,

if you see them the next time try to be nice? So they will see you didn't mean it that way...?!

cooterhein
02-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Ask yourself if anyone put you in charge of enforcing the rules, and if not, see if you can figure out who is supposed to enforce the rules.

When the time comes for you to be one of the people who enforce the rules, I'm sure someone will be talking to you, and that person will help you understand how to do it properly. Until then, just figure out who does have this responsibility and see what they want to do about this type of situation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.