/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who are they...?

azc
02-03-2017, 05:43 PM
“Most of the Munafiqun of this Ummah are the reciters of the Quran [learned ones]” (Musannaf Ibn Abi Shaybah, Hadith: 35476, Musnad Ahmad, vol. 2 pg. 175. Refer: Majma’uz Zawaid, vol. 6 pg. 229/230)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 05:48 PM
don't make me cry...i think..if i die today ...i am terribly in loss...i am still learning...and hope to become righteous amd more taqwa...i have so much faults

azc
02-03-2017, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shamnadanu
don't make me cry...i think..if i die today ...i am terribly in loss...i am still learning...and hope to become righteous amd more taqwa...i have so much faults
How to abstain from sin, Hz molana Ashraf Ali thanwi ra advised, ''Think Before you do an act if I'm going to be held for it on the judgement day''

Shamnadanu
02-03-2017, 06:02 PM
i love to get surrounded by people who are righteous and talk of dheen...thats why went to TJ...in my locality...dheen is losing its strength in teenagers...my friends..etc...so i too feel so bad...only people i see whom Allah gave me opportunity to discuss dheen is with TJ...thats why i liked them...i wish to go 4 months to rectify my dheen after my engineering courss

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
02-05-2017, 02:23 AM
What? Oh my god come on...

azc
02-05-2017, 03:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
What? Oh my god come on...
We don't know who is masquerading.........? Sadly we are impressed by faces, masks or names.

azc
04-21-2017, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shamnadanu
i love to get surrounded by people who are righteous and talk of dheen...thats why went to TJ...in my locality...dheen is losing its strength in teenagers...my friends..etc...so i too feel so bad...only people i see whom Allah gave me opportunity to discuss dheen is with TJ...thats why i liked them...i wish to go 4 months to rectify my dheen after my engineering courss
They're doing good work by making people aware of being good Muslims.

They mainly focus on preparation for hereafter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!