/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just looking to chat with someone anyone

ebrahimH
02-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Hi am Ebrahim so am 33 married but separated for about 2 years now so I just came to talk maybe get advice to help me overcome my depression

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
02-04-2017, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ebrahimH
Hi am Ebrahim so am 33 married but separated for about 2 years now so I just came to talk maybe get advice to help me overcome my depression
Salam _peace

welcome brother.

What could I help you ?

azc
02-04-2017, 03:03 PM
:sl: welcome to islamicboard. Glad to have you with us.

ebrahimH
02-04-2017, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
Salam _peace

welcome brother.

What could I help you ?
Wslm I guess Only Allah swt can help me thou I think I just needed to talk to someone maybe can give me advice on life and how to overcome depression

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sabazaz
02-04-2017, 08:07 PM
What kind of advice you need ? Why u r separated ??

sabazaz
02-04-2017, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ebrahimH
Why u got seprated??may Allah help you . What kind of advice u need

eesa the kiwi
02-05-2017, 03:34 AM
5. It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي

‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi’

“O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”

but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.” (Ahmad 1/391

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.